Be careful what you wish for - I was told

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dmitry, Feb 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Myself and my wife were playing chastity game for around last three years. The longest my lockup period was 11 days. I was a lot more time free, than locked. I was very enthusiastic at the beginning, a lot less enthusiastic now.

Last Sunday my wife asked me to lock myself. I said, that I wasn't in the mood, actually the game has become not so appealing to me. Nevertheless she insisted, saying "Why we only plaed, when you wanted? Now I want, please lock yourself!". So after some hesitation I locked myself reluctantly and handed the key to her.

Now, four days later, I am locked, sleeping bad, not actually so interested in the game anymore and I am wearing this awkward device on my most precious part! That is without any real sexual desire because of my current sance!

Also, my wife promised to keep me like this until Easter. I don't belief her, she never kept me locked for long.

I have already pleaded her for unlock, saying I am sleeping bad. She denied opening the cage.

So I am locked but not willing to be locked. I can’t remove the device.

Be careful what you wish for!

tiruh811, John, spider203 and 5 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Sounds like you've begun the next phase. If you don't do them already, I'd suggest you assume more household chores. Show her you are willing to earn releases. Give her more attention, not just sexual, but loving. Back or foot rubs, if she wishes. Flowers or surprise presents. Take her out to eat or to a movie more. Sort of a return to the courting behavior. Of course, do these only if she enjoys them. Your new goal is to embrace this opportunity for chastity to become more than a game but closer to a life style. If she is wanting it, then you need to explore it on her terms. Good luck and enjoy.

tiruh811, G42G, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  3. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Yes, MissB, everything, what you have written, is what my wife waits for: foot rubs, flowers or surprise presents, to eat out, household chores, etc. I probably will do much more of these... only if she will continue to be a strict mistress, which is not really in her character.

tiruh811 and John like this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    You need to do much more of these now, SO THAT she can get into character.

You both have to play the game, it's not one of you first and then the other.
    She's taken the lead by ordering you to be locked up, so now you have to play.
    It's YOU who has to "get into character".

Do those things and make her appreciate how much you care about her.
    If she doesn't see any change in you, what's the point of it for her?
    As you change your ways and serve her more, she will get the benefit, see the advantages, and will become that strict mistress that you desire.

5. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    You have to commit to the process before getting any real benefit. You can do it.

Dmitry, tiruh811 and bondinchas like this.
  6. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I get that her being strict would help you to be submissive, but you being submissive would help her to gain the confidence to be more strict. You can't just wait for her to change, you both have to change together.

Dmitry, tiruh811, G42G and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice