BB service

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by OwedbyJM, Feb 13, 2023.

1. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    I was very pleased with Behind Barz. I ordered a rear cable and new locks last Monday and got it today! When others talk about how bad the Communication and wait times are I with other manufactures am so glad I went with Behind Barz!
    Great Job BB

Itsnow likes this.
  2. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    I agree. I have been reading lot of communication issues with some other manufacturers and I have been also very pleased to find out that Behind Barz has understood the value of good communication and also promised deliveries has been on time.

Itsnow likes this.
  3. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    They have always been exemplary for me and i cannot praise them enough.

4. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much everyone, its much appreciated!

5. Oliver Knight

Oliver Knight New member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    You guys are so lucky.

I have had the worst experience with their support. I received their belt and noticed that the rod was too long.

To get this fixed I need to pay exhuberant shipping fees. They claim that this is normal and fair.

I get it that I pay shipping for replacement parts when something gets damaged while using it. But is this also fair when they delivered the wrong stuff? I do not get it.

6. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    I do not think it is a matter of being lucky! with this company they seem pretty well organized and judging from both my own personal history and that of many many more who have used them and have spoken so highly of them and their customer service i think maybe you need to get back in touch with them and explain what the issue is from your point of view, you never know you may have been unlucky or maybe you are not doing something that could solve the problem. The fact that they have sold so many belts using the sizing methods they suggest would seem to suggest this problem is not something that occurs often.

7. Oliver Knight

Oliver Knight New member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Thank you for your advice. I acknowledge that, from an outsider's perspective, it may seem like the best course of action. I truly wish I could resolve the situation in that manner. Unfortunately, Sam has ceased responding to my emails. He insists that he has exhausted all efforts to address the issue and asserts that paying an additional £25.00 for the originally ordered piece is a fair resolution. He maintains that I am the sole dissatisfied customer and considers the matter closed.

While I understand the principle of covering shipment costs for a replacement knob, it doesn't logically follow when the product itself is ill-fitted, as Sam himself admits. In such a scenario, expecting additional payment from the customer is unjustifiable.

I am not alone in experiencing dissatisfaction with the support provided. I've connected with others who have encountered similar issues and faced a halt in communication from Sam.

Regrettably, I find myself at a loss for further options. This message represents my attempt to address the matter, fueled by a sense of desperation. I hope you can appreciate the situation I find myself in.

I myself own a webshop and have to deal with customers on a daily basis. Ensuring their satisfaction is paramount and something I take great pleasure in. Given this perspective, I must assert that the treatment I've received from Behind Barz is unacceptable.

8. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    Its true as an outsider no-one can know exactly what the issue is or how it has turned into a bigger problem however going forward i suggest you keep an open mind and try to look at it from both sides and hopefully there will be an answer that works for you all. Just what is the issue you talked about i have the rod and the cable on mine and cannot see where your issue is. Is the rod too short to the waistbelt or to the cage section?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice