BAW ergonomic curved flat base ring

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Edge_Me, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Has anyone tried their ergonomic curved flat base ring? I’m wondering if this would be more comfortable and less burn. I’m also considering the 90degree turned down cage. I’m thinking this would restrict erections better.

Attached Files:

2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I can’t speak from experience, as I have not tried a flat or ergonomic shaped ring yet, but I fully expect it would be more comfortable. The increased surface area of the flat ring should result in less pinpoint friction. And a more ergonomic shape should relieve some pressure also.

3. d.kreide

d.kreide Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I have ordered a BA 26 cage with exactly this ring configuration in November. It is still in manufacturing, we had to clarify a few details as he was working on it. Might be another month until I finally receive it, will then report back on it here

4. d.kreide

d.kreide Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    Ah, one detail I missed, I did not go for the flat ring in the end, but chose a 10mm round one instead. My holy trainer V4 has a flat ring already, it is a lot better due to the wider contact area, but on the front area of the ring it still causes burn at night. My guess is that the 10mm ring comes closer to the flat one in terms of contact surface, and at the same time causes less burn because it has no areas of small radius anywhere

5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Sure, a larger guage ring should be better, and even a flat ring will produce friction at the front edge when an erection pushes the cage forward. But if the edges of the flat ring are rounded rather than sharp, it should still be no more, and probably less, than a cylindrical ring.

6. d.kreide

d.kreide Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    So finally yesterday, after some five months of waiting, I finally received my BA-26 including an extra base ring (42, 40) and three glans rings, with the silver magic lock that is offered on their site. As many other people reported, the craftsmanship is remarkable, there is just no unrefined edge on the device, see for yourself:

BA26-1.jpg

BA26-2.jpg

You can see the installed glans ring within the device. You pull your glans through it, it sits tight right behind it afterwards, and prevents pull-out very effectively:

BA26-3.jpg

Every mans anatomy is different. I'm certain I have no chance pulling out of this one, I can't even manage that when the device is not fully assembled without using both hands. A devilish idea to do it like that, and also a constant reminder of your submission. In fact, as I'm writing this article, I'm wearing the device for the first time longer than a few minutes.

The base ring so far is very comfortable. I went for 10mm diameter, which is of course heavier, but as the device itself isn't exactly large there's not that much weight to deal with I feel. I'll do a fitness session in a minute, let's see how disturbing it is there. At the moment I must say it sits comfortable in place, and prevents erections very effectively.

Also pinching is so far not a topic, I struggle with that a lot, even with the already very well designed HT v4. The only thing that you need to be very careful of is the installing of glans ring with the tube, there is a potential of pinching there which is causing severe pain. Once you get the hang of it (pinching happens un the underside of the penis), the device sits fine and keeps you chaste as advertised.

I'm very curious about using the 40mm ring (currently using the 42, and biggest glans ring), as it is borderline too small, almost like a cock ring. And I'm also interested in how I sleep in this device, as in others I get virtually no sleep at all, they just cause burn at the base ring all the time. To be seen, a test might happen within the next few days. So far the ergonomic ring really feels ergonomic, as if it were made for my body. I'm deeply impressed by it.

7. d.kreide

d.kreide Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    Just did a full 45 minutes workout (a program for tennis players) including yoga poses, jumps, mobility training, burpees, push-ups, lunges in all flavours, jumping jacks, you name it. Not a problem. Was wearing the cage 90 minutes now, took it off, almost could not get out of the glans ring any more, as it sits so tight, but in the end patience does the trick. Checked the scrotum, no marks, no burn, no pain, no nothing. As if it had not been there.

For sure longer periods are needed for testing, but I find this already remarkable. With any other cage there would have been some kind of skin irritation. Not this one. This is very promising!

hardbodysub likes this.
  8. d.kreide

d.kreide Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    So now the first night locked in it without a break is behind me, and I am terribly horny and frustrated, because the device does 100% what it was made for. No escape possible, no full erection possible. But the best part is:

for the first time ever, I had zero issues with ring burn!

It seems like I found my 24/7 device now, it feels like I could go on wearing this forever. Which, if I'm not careful, could happen, my girlfriend was quite pleased this morning (emotionally, not physically).

9. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I have the flat ring but not ergonomic. I could wear the XD ring with my cobra for weeks at a time so I built all my measurements off of it. I’ve been in my BA-31P with flat ring almost two weeks and absolutely fits perfect with no burn at all. It costs more for the flat ring (100.00 in titanium) but it’s so worth it to me.

Rectrix and Edge_Me like this.
  10. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    Good to read! I’m eagerly waiting my new cage. I ordered a BA-21 with ergonomic curved flat ring in Titanium. It should be shipped in the next 10-15 days.

11. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    So far the best fitting cage. I love the flat ergonomic curved ring! My only issue is the cage is turned down so much it is hard to get the tip lined up.

Attached Files:

12. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I wouldn't want to get the extra thick base ring because I want to avoid the extra weight.

What's more comfortable for long-term wear? The "ergonomic" ring or the "flat" ring (+$100)?

There's also the ergonomic flat ring but that's price on application so I don't think I'll go for it.

13. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    I don’t think the Flat Curved Ergonomic ring weighs and more than the standard ring. They flatten and curve the standard ring.
    My entire cage with screw is only 2.6 oz. Or 74 grams. Very light!

Attached Files:

14. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Which model is that? BA28 or BA25?

What I meant is that you can choose the thickness of the base ring (I think 8-12mm). I'd rather go with "less material" to have less weight, but then there's still the options:
    1. normal round ring
    2. ergonomic ring
    3. flat ring +$100
    4. flat ergonomic ring +$POA
    Mainly I'm wondering whether the ergonomic ring or the flat ring would be more comfortable. Is it worth paying $100 extra for the flat non-ergonomic ring?

15. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    Not sure about just the flat ring. Mine is both. It is the BA-21 model with proprietary screw.

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I love the flat ergonomic ring on my cage!

17. Deleted member 100175

good to read more about BAW & see all the variations, thanks for sharing

I've been very happy with my BA-28 since April, but may go for a smaller one in the Jailbird style one day & incorporate the glans ring next time

18. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    The flat ring was worth it to me because the only ring that I could wear long term was the Kink3d XD ring so I modeled this ring off of it. The extra surface area helps against scrotum burn and pain for me. IMG_8748.jpeg

Edge_Me likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice