Basic Full Belt Questions

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Abulia, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Funny story: I was asked to do a chastity class for the local BDSM community as I'm the only one really into it and started prepping and doing research. When I got to researching full belts something clicked with me. While previously full belts "weren't my thing" I suddenly found them very stylish and fantasized about them. So, on a whim, I ordered a My Steel belt a little over a month ago. It arrived yesterday! Very excited! :)

So some basic full belt wearing questions:

1) Wearing. It's a little tight in places but fits snug. What's the typical "break in" period? Suggestions to combat chafing?

2) Has anyone done/recommend minor adjustments for fit? Like bending the band SLIGHTLY, etc? Recommendations on how to best do this? (Mine digs a little at the sides, on the hips.)

3) Where do the balls go? LOL! I know, dumb question, but I can't seem to find a comfortable spot for them!

4) Hygiene recommendations? The belt came with a rubber douche-like syringe; what should I be squirting in it and where?

5) Finally, shaving. I normally shave but the belt really doesn't provide adequate access down there. Is this something I should just give up? My wife's schedule in the morning really doesn't mesh with my own so supervised cleanings/shavings aren't really a possibility.

Like I said, really basic questions!

2. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Really surprised no one has any hygiene tips to share. I can't be the only one curious as to the best way to "keep it clean" with extended wear?

Or does no one wear their belts for an extended period of time?

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry I must have miss this post, congrats on the new belt.

It is going to take sometime for you too adjust the belt to your body, and your body to adjust too wearing one. I took almost one year to get things just right, but didn't have to wear it full time, so it took me longer than most.

I have found that a wine bottle wrapped in an towel works great for making controlled bends. Just bend a little were the sore spots are, not too much or too many bends at one time, just one or two then try it again and see if it helped or not.

I don't know about you, but my balls stay there, even though at times they have threaten to pack up and move away. As I said before, it takes time, they will find there spot, and soon it won't be as much of a pain.

I use a 60 cc syringe while at home to squirt water inside the tube to help keep things clean. I have heard of some mixing something in the water to help disinfect. Not sure what, I haven't done that yet. I remove it usually after 2-3 days and give everything a good cleaning. Then back in it goes. Unless Wife wants to play with her toy!!! I do use a feminine deteriorate spray when dressing pretty, makes me smell gurly and clean!!

I shave most times when I remove it to clean everything down there. Since I'm not using anything, its not as important to be smooth as a baby.

And no questions is basic when your manhood is locked away, I think all questions are very important. Like wear did I put the key again? Is it time for playing? I have to wait how long?

Hope this helps answer some of your questions, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice