Base ring too small?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shock Tactics, Mar 24, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Shock Tactics

Shock Tactics Member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I can fit a fingertip underneath and everything, but the sides of my scrotum are on fire right now (without any ring movement!). First time in what I think might be the correctly-sized ring, but not sure if this is right or not. All other rings so far have definitely been too big...

Leaves an angry red mark on the side when the ring comes off, which fades after a while.

Perhaps I need an oval? Or is this just something my body needs to build up to?

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    So I would recommend a horizontal oval ring … MM devices are some of the best that have this option.

Also my experience is any “burning” around the balls tends to be a cage gap issue (mostly), and depending on your anatomy, adjusting the gap larger can help but also may cause one of your boys to slip past - this was my issue, until I went to oval ring and slightly smaller gap. Didn’t mean I didn’t have to adjust things now and then but it was super easy, very comfortable etc and could wear long term.

3. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I have issues with a too small ring bunching up scrotal skin, and causing hot spots. One large enough to prevent this will hardly stay on. It’s a fine balance between the best ring size, and ball gap. It may take a fair amount of effort and time to find the ideal combo.

Deleted member 106543 likes this.
  4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    If you're new to this your skin is tender, it will take time for your skin to toughen up.
    You can use Vaseline to help or even a numbing cream

5. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Could be a nickel allergy depending on the ring?

bondinchas likes this.
  6. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Sizing is important. I use 55mm rings and some sets don't come with rings that large at all but they're still within the range of standard. 60mm is too big for me and I have balls popping out left and right. Getting the ring size right is really critical to comfortable wear.

7. huya

huya I'm a novice player new to chastity cages

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    "It's not necessarily that the basic ring is too small. You can first wear the basic ring alone, not connected to the cage!"! If at this point you don't feel trapped too tightly or it can easily slide off your body, then this basic ring may be appropriate for you.

This is related to the distance between the basic ring and the cage, as well as to the shape of the basic ring. Some chaste cages have a large distance from the basic ring, but some are very small. Some arc shaped basic rings have a curved design at the bottom of the cage, avoiding the possibility of the scrotum being squeezed. You can refer to my cage, which effectively avoids this situation

8. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    I had a lot of problems getting my MM rings to fit right. I use around a 45-46 in plastic rings. But with the steel I needed to go down to 40 to get it to hold still. But I could not get the balance of ring and fit right, so I could not use it. I hope you have better luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice