Base Ring sizing hiccup

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by PupJack_DC, Jul 24, 2022.

1. PupJack_DC

PupJack_DC WTB MM Queen's Keep / Jailbird (profile for specs)

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I'm struggling withe the "one knuckle" rule. The flesh is flexible -- I can get a more than one knuckle under the 1 5/8 sizing ring and I see my flaccid shaft indenting.

I tried to step down to the next sizing ring, but I can literally only get one testicle in it. I feel like if I push further, I will injure myself or need to cut the ring.

With my current cage, I go back and forth between something slightly larger than 1 5/8" and something slightly smaller (but not as small the too-tight sizing ring mentioned above).
    • With the larger of these two base rings, I grow behind the cage and have minimum chafing behind the testicles.
    • With the smaller of these two base rings, I can't grow behind the cage (ideal), but the chafing is hell.

What are the nuances of the "one knuckle" rule, because I feel I'm getting it wrong?

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Surely if you can get one testicle in you can get the next in too? Unless your second testicle is massively oversized compared to the first?
    Confused

I just went with the smallest I could get so that I couldn’t get out while flaccid. The body adjusts to the erections overtime. You’ll still get ‘erections’ behind the base ring. Over time this becomes less and less and the body adjust so that you no longer feel pain.

Chaffing to me, if you mean what I think you do, would suggest the ring is moving backwards and forward and causing irritation?

3. PupJack_DC

Local Time:
    That's a bit of an oversimplification. It isn't a given that just because one fits, the other will too. My testicles are in proportion to one another, but the amount, density, and tightness of the scrotum's flesh factors in too. I've also had a vasectomy, which means my epididymides are free-floating, which means there's even less usable space.

I've now tried at least 3x over the course of several months, the second one won't go.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Might be a silly question, but you are pulling the scrotum through and allowing room for the testicle on the other side of the ring? If not I’m really confused by this still.

5. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm with @IB-Chaste here. If you can get one testicle in, you should be able to get the 2nd in...unless, your scrotum is so tight that you can't pull the 1st out of the way. I thought there was no way I could fit into 1.5" but I managed to do it and was surprised that it wasn't too tight. It's definitely a little trickier than a 45mm or 40mm but was possible. I have had a Vasectomy as well, FWIW.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    praps your ones are a bit hard and not as squashy as some other ones.

7. PupJack_DC

Local Time:
    Perhaps mine is a bit tighter

8. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    try stretching it some. Try taking a hot bath and stretching your sac while you soak and then try to put the cage on in the bath or right after. You only reason you can't get 2 in is because a tight sac. Now, once you do that, your penis has to be completely flaccid to push under the ring and there you go. If you can't get your flaccid penis through then the ring is too tight. But you should be able to get a flaccid penis through almost the smallest opening.

9. ChasteJase

Local Time:

Every time I slip through my ring, I think of this video about a huge octopus escaping a ship through a tiny port hole.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    octopus am very clever thingys and as well they got 3 hearts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice