Base Ring Question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 75752, Aug 11, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 75752

I had ordered a cherry keeper but it has been lost in shipping and I asked for a refund. Going to just make the jump to a Mature Metal. Once I get used to that, I should be making the jump to PA. Anyway...

The base ring. I am on testosterone replacement so the boys are not as big as they used to be and my penis tapers down at the shaft.

I have a 1.5 inch metal ring and also ordered the MM sizing rings.

I thought I would be going with a 1 1/2 inch base ring but in testing, I can get an index finger all the way in, past the second knuckle. The ring also slides down the shaft a bit.

The 1 3/8 base ring I can get a finger in but it will not go past the first knuckle. Is that too tight. It is a lot harder to get into but it seemed comfortable. Granted, I have not slept in it.

Would you go with the 1 1/2 inch and if so would going oval make it tighter?

or

would you go with the smaller 1 3/8 ring?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Personally I’d go for the smaller one, it irritates me having the cage and ring sliding down all the time, and it makes it more uncomfortable.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    If you are getting this device I would suggest just getting both rings, but the smaller you can go the better. I would also suggest getting the extra band around the cage, get all the bells and whistles with it. I am you buying premium go all out.

4. Deleted member 75752

Thanks guys, I am also emailing back and forth with MM. Just looking to get all the opinions that I can. I am inclined to go with the smaller ring from everything that I have read.

It is much harder to get on but I assume i will get used to it. The 1 1/2 inch ring I have slides a bit though with no cage on it and that will only get worse.

@King Hippo I am assuming you are talking about the extra ring with the Jailbird. I am leaning towards going with the Watchful Mistress

[​IMG]

King Hippo likes this.
  5. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    I’d suggest the smallest possible. It’s very frustrating and painful when the testicles slip thru the ring which is constantly happening to me

6. Deleted member 75752

OK, so I do not know whether to keep at it or not.

I can get the 1 3/8 ring on and it feels comfortable although tight, but after about 15 minutes, I was getting a mark on the top of my penis at the base. This is just the ring, no cage attached.

A bit discouraging, I seem to be between sizes.

7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Can you get multiple rings with them though, just get a couple if possible. Shoot them an e-mail I am sure they will accommodate.

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 75752

@King Hippo Well the 1 1/2 would be useless, that is for sure.

MM said I should not be able to get my index past the first knuckle and that holds true with the 1 3/8. I'm going to test it a bit more. I think the sizing rings being plastic, they might be a bit more irritating. Just noticed that there is actually a seam on the inside of it as well.

If I go with the 1 3/8 I should also be able to open it up a little bit and get another mm or so in diameter.

9. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I agree with previous advice. The smaller the base ring the better. And ironically, the tighter the base ring and more snug the cage the more comfortable the device is to wear. If your finger can go in, but not past the first knuckle, then it sounds to me like the 1-3/8" size is correct for you.

Expect some initial irritation when you first start wearing it, but this should pass after a week or two. In the meantime, some lubrication should help. Of course this assumes there are no rough spots on the ring causing this.

10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    My Jailbird started with one ring size and a year into wearing it, I had to downsize to a smaller ring. My fit was custom and perfect at the start but my body just adjusted. Don't be surprised but it is not uncommon even with custom devices.

Most people are wildly optimistic on what size they are when flaccid so I'm glad you got the sizing rings and are talking to Mistress MM.

KBS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice