Base ring on you when cage is removed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tatty's property, Aug 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Tatty's property

Tatty's property New member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Dear all,

Since this is mine first post here I’d like to say firstly it’s a big pleasure to be here at Chastity Mansion that has become a source of inspiration for me. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and ideas that help me a lot!

Starting a chastity journey few month ago I got my first device CB6000 and recently I purchased chip metal model moving towards custom metal one. I made this purchase without my Mistress-wife’s permission whose heart is in Metal Mature range. She whipped me yesterday for the unauthorized acquiring – 2 whips per one spent dollar and for sure it is not about economics…

Anyway we enjoyed a play and after I brought her to orgasm she unlocked me to play with her toy and tease it a bit. As penis was erected she couldn’t take off the base ring so teased me with this thing on me. I was a bit anxious about the safety because have read some articles about cock rings that could damage genitals because of insufficient blood circulation. Especially the thoughts that metal ring couldn’t be easily removed in case of emergency as plastic one made me more nervous.

Finally everything was ok but I’m still thinking if anything wrong can happen in the future… What do you do with base ring when the cage is removed?

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Welcome
    Sometimes I ewmove it sometimes I don't,
    If the ring is properly sized the risk of damage is minimal. As the ring is tighter the risk increases. So you need to decide. Ideally your ring is properly sized so you can do either.

Tatty's property likes this.
  3. Tatty's property

Local Time:
    Thank you tomf. Yes, the ring is sized well, I mean I can put my finger under it

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Our routine is for me to be locked up when I get out of the shower in the morning and remain caged until She gets home from work at 5:30Pm. If I have completed my chore list, I am unlocked, but leave the ring in place. (Sometimes, I am required to tie a pink ribbon around my clitty and then I slip the ribbon thru the ring to help hold it in place.) All in all, I have the ring on 24/7, but the cage on only about 9 hrs per day. In my case, the cage is only really used to prevent my wanking while She is at work.

5. Tatty's property

Local Time:
    Thanks a lot DonnaSue, your routine is fantastic and my beautiful Mistress-wife to whom I introduced the idea of chastity couple month ago and who didn’t know about that now demand that I wear it. I must admit the transformation that occurred with her after we started our Female Led Marriage and I dearly love these changes. I couldn’t even imagine this could happen with me…

I love the idea of 24/7 locking but for the time being we are trying to find right balance. I think the major part of this is device itself so when I order custom made one I expect positive changes. Currently my max term being locked in CB6k is 9 days. My Mistress was on vacation w/o me due to my work issues, so she left me locked home alone. There wasn’t question about sneaking because we believe the honor part is crucial also and cage has symbolic meaning. Two main concerns for me at the moment are night restlessness due to nocturnal erections and some fears that it is visible (I wear business dress being executive).

I thought about something like you do, having constantly base ring on me that reminds me all the time that I’m the property of my Queen, kind of slave collar on her property and the idea excites me.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I used to leave my base ring on, especially when I used to wear my jailbird and wasn't quite used to wearing the smaller ring. As soon as the cage was removed, it would swell too fast to get the ring off. So we if I didn't get it off in time...I would say "um, too late, it's staying on" and didn't really affect our play. At least not hers. For me, the orgasms were somewhat subdued or choked off.

Now as soon as she takes the cage off, I immediately I get the ring off.

7. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    This is pretty much my regime but I have to put my cage on as soon as I wake and its on until 11.00pm every day. This is what we call semi permanent chastity I am never allowed to be alone without a cage fitted anymore or allowed out until 11pm at the earliest so I have all the enjoyment of living with a cage on every day and when we go out I have the inconvenience of having to squat to pee but as this is now normal I no longer worry. I have accepted that from now on a must wear a cage until 11pm 365 days a year. So no more masturbating ever which was mistresses intention all along.

Mitch

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Welcome. If I was whipped twice for every dollar I spent on chastity cages, it would be about 14,000 lashes and I would be dead, but locked. Now I know why guys buy all those cheap devices. :)

Good question. At first I kept the ring on thinking that it would act as a cock ring. However it just got in the way and from then on I took it off. Lately my wife has kept me locked during sex. Since we go for long term denial, edging requires too much of her focus and the focus of sex is supposed to be on her, not me. At this point I really do not care. I sort of prefer to be locked up to avoid the issue of my ED problem and having to focus on my own self to avoid a full orgasm. While locked I can just enjoy pleasing my wife and not even think about getting anything in return. We just have very long foreplay. My wife likes a lot of kissing and fondling, followed by oral or her vibrator.

I guess it depends on what type of ring you have. I can take mine off and put it on in a matter of seconds since I have a MM Jailbird. No sense in keeping it on when I am unlocked.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I "customized" my ring to fit me tightly and perfectly by winding dental floss around one side, thereby creating an oblong ring (to compensate for a surgery I had long ago. Then I painted it with enamel nail polish.) It fits very tight and is uncomfortable to put on and take off so I just leave it on and have had no problems as a result. Besides, it really comes in handy for securing my pink ribbon to when the cage is removed. Mistress likes me to wear the ribbon as a constant reminder of my femininity!

Penney likes this.
  10. imasissytoo

imasissytoo Active member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    I only use adjustable base rings-- never a problem Actually solid rings scare me

11. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    When I am turned on the ring is near impossible to removed therefor I rotate it, as it is a solid ring. If I am flaccid is the only way to remove it. I haven't had any issues with having it on while we have our fun. I think the important thing is making sure it the the correct size

12. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Since I'm fairly new to this, trying to find just the right ring size feels a bit like goldilocks. I've discovered that working up to full time wear takes a bit of getting used to no matter the size. Too big and I fall out, too small and it chafes. My ring certainly won't come off if my Mistress is playing, but she allows me to take the cage part off or it can be quite uncomfortable. I do like to leave just the ring on at night and then putting the cage back on in the morning.

13. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For myself I have found the the 'correct' size of the base ring is a smaller than the cock ring that I would normally wear for play (45mm for chastity, 50mm for play). The smaller ring is just too tight for comfort for more than 15 minutes or so and fter that it becomes too painful. However when I buy 'play' cages (those not suitable for long term wear) I usually get them with the larger 50mm ring so I can treat the base just like a cock ring.

14. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    I'm in the same boat. If I'm turned on and we take the cage off the ring needs to come off within 10 seconds or so, or it's staying on until I get flaccid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice