Base ring measuring

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by SJMLDB, Sep 6, 2021.

1. SJMLDB

SJMLDB New member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Hi all

I’ve recently ordered and received a set of base rings so that I can measure for the right size

I’m currently in the 1 7/8 ring which I’ve worn for 24 hours

It’s a snug fit, tight all round, yet I can push a finger inside the ring, pushing into the flesh of my body, sometimes 2 fingers just

i do have a dull ache in my balls but they seem ok, no discolouration etc

would you say the size of the ring is ok? Should I go bigger or smaller?

thanks for your help!

2. Chastebrewmgr

Chastebrewmgr New member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    The 1 7/8” base ring is probably correct but figure that you may need to go smaller in the future.
    I started with the same 1 7/8” oval base ring. I had no irritation with continuous wear.
    After a few months, and my body adjusting, I’m looking at getting a 1 3/4” or 1 5/8” base ring so my Jailbird stays close to my body like the 1 7/8” base ring originally did.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    The Mature Metal ring are pretty thin and you might just need to get used to them a bit more. I am not sure what your experience is with chastity, but you might just need to "break yourself into it" and not be 24/7 right now with it.

I also use their "oval rings", not sure if you do... but I put a good read about their rings with a demo showing how they are shaped with some coding. Lastly, if you are new...

I started off with 2 inch rings and I am currently in 1 3/4 inch rings. I could probably go down another 1/8th of an inch, but I am secure at this size. The 1 3/4 inch is prefect for my when balls are "high and tight" but when they loosen up and sag down a bit I could easily switch to a 1 5/8 inch.... but use what works best for you that keeps YOU secure.

If you find yourself high and tight, I'd stick with your high and tighten size... even if it is a hair loose when sagging... but if you are loose with the ring when you are high and tight, you might want to downsize or try the oval shape.

best luck, message me if you want more help.

*Here is the link to the ring sizer or Oval Rings I coded.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/round-vs-oval-ring.40400/

4. SJMLDB

SJMLDB New member

Local Time:
    My KH's aim is long term wear where she will hold the key, but with regular release., ...near 24/7 wear.

I've some experience of chastity, I've a couple of cheaper off the shelf metal devices, but now we want something more permanent and sized for me.

I've just moved down from the 1 7/8 ring to the 1 3/4, its tight, but can still get a finger under it

My question is, should it be as tight as possible against the cock base and sack, with you being able to push a finger under the ring, or should it be loose against the cock base and sack?

My balls are high and tight, so my other worry is the gap size, when i have worn my chastity devices, the bottom of the cage has pushed into the scrotum causing some irritaion.

5. SJMLDB

SJMLDB New member

Local Time:
    When i decide on the right sized ring, I may order a second ring, the next sized down

6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    There are lots that do this in hopes of not having to return the device for adjustments.
    A single ring is $55, adjsutments start at $30 + shipping back to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice