Base ring blues

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jeffroid, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Jeffroid

Jeffroid Active member

USA Ky
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Went back to my original size base ring this morning after weekly shave/scrub routine. Bought a new ring one size smaller when we had my MM Jailbird shortened last spring. Although I can wear the new smaller ring and for the most part it might eventually be OK for now it just hurts too much and makes me a little paranoid. My balls get real angry in the morning especially. Even with good lube the bits swell just a little too much to feel comfortable with. Better safe than sorry I guess. I'll try it again occasionally since we paid for it anyway. Have a great day.

2. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    And? Any updates? Did you get used to a tighter ring?
    This is something that I am curious to discuss as well. For a while, I was wearing a 50mm ring (ht v3 the nub knockoff) and realized it was too loose. Then I switched to a 45mm ring and while it seemed to be snug (not tight), things would get a bit swollen. I am keeping the swelling under control with squats (morning right after I wake up and evening before bed) so no more complains with swelling pains.
    But, I recently noticed that i can escape the jail so I am going to try the 40mm ring for a bit. I put it on briefly and it was tight (as in no way to escape anywhere!). Since I am going to be out and about this afternoon, I switched back to the 45mm.
    Anyways, any input will be much appreciated lads.

Mehmet Sadık Öke likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    same here! I opted for a smaller ring when Ohara a new cage, to begin it was perfect, no device migration, evert it just stayed in place, but after a week I had terrible burning balls, and not every pulling them down stopped it, after I was allowed to remove the device I had a Huge friction burn where it had trapped my balls.
    I ordered a larger ring ASAP and it solved the problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice