Balls red and really low/flaccid after 2 days

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by klepzy, Oct 4, 2020.

1. klepzy

klepzy Active member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Hi, I am kind of novice wearing a cage and I have this question regarding my experience. After something like 2 days wearing my cage, my scrotum becomes red and is really flaccid. I have a HT v4 with the largest ring. My balls are not cold, but as mentionned, the skin becomes really thin and flaccid, and balls are hanging low. Can this be problematic, or is this a sign that something is wrong? Does someone else have this kind of reaction after few days of wearing?

2. Atarindo

Atarindo New member

Local Time:
    Don't take my word 100% on this, but I think what you are describing it fairly normal.

You say 2 days, so I'm assuming you have worn it overnight? If so I'm sure you're familiar with the issue of "morning" wood, which is more like several times a night. In my case with my cage, this pulls the balls rather significantly and can result in some temporary stretching and possibly irritation.

Some good lotion and maybe baby oil can help with the irritation. I've found as your body adjusts to the fact that getting super hard isn't the most ideal, and your erections won't be quite as raging unless you are actively being aroused.

Again, take with a grain of salt as this may not be the issue. Is there any pain or chafing?

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    As Atarindo said it seems quite normal

When it warm or hot my scrotum goes quite thin and my testes hang low ...when its cold the scrotum is pulled up tight obviously the skin thickens and my testes get pulled up quite firmly but not uncomfortably against the cage and A-ring

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Sounds normal to me as well as long as it is not turning black or ice cold to touch you are good keep it up

5. klepzy

klepzy Active member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the replies. On the other hand, when you remove the cage after a certain time and your balls are low, is it uncomfortable
    since there is no more support?

6. SabrinaSub

SabrinaSub New member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    No it's not uncomfortable with the balls not for me anyway

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice