1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ball torture....suggestions please

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Espylady07, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I humbly apologize for my foul use of the English language. Now please don't put my testes in a vice grip.

shadowman6 and jemima like this.
  2. wow, i vise grip, never thought of that......

3. I find it easier to get his cage on him if I tie off his balls with a little string or thin piece of wire. Since part of the locking ritual is him wearing lingerie, he's always hard when it's time to lock him up. I have to use something cold to get him soft so I can put on his cage. Tying off his balls keeps them from going back up in him while I do it. One time, I had him restrained when I was tying him off to put his cage on. I got playful and tied a basket to the other end. I hadn't put his cage on, yet or used the cold pack. I began to put things in it to pull on his balls. He was already hard. He started to shake and I thought it was from getting his balls pulled on, but he suddenly ejaculated with real force, I mean it shot right past me and I couldn't find where it landed to make him eat it.

I had to undo his restraints, give him a supervised masturbation session, make him eat that then give him 50 strokes of the tawse. I finally did lock him up after.

sissybitch, CBTguy, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  4. I do this to my husband with his hands cuffed behind his back. Then I tickle, flog and whip him. When he pulls back to avoid my teasing his balls and cock get pulled pretty hard. He gets VERY hard in his cage when I do this and his balls get very red. Sometimes I expose my tits and start making out with him and then just step out of his reach. As he strains to reach me, everything down there gets pulled and stretched pretty good. It drives him crazy and I love watching it happen!

[​IMG]

CBTguy, ChasteHubby2015 and errant like this.
  5. To this day, I still find it interesting and amazing what gets them excited and will push them over the edge. LOL

slave_m likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    If you've not used anything electric - try an electric fly swatter,:spank::spank::spank:

7. You can take some mint toothpaste and wipe it all over the head and balls, a little moisture and blow on it, works great on nipples too. Add an electronic toothbrush on the head and he will be going nuts! Also things like icy hot will make him squirm without causing any damage.

8. yes i can recommend the parachute with pins on the inside or a C & B strap with pins or internal spikes.

9. For me, a spreader bar between my ankles and a parachute secured on my balls with a 5 lb dumbell terrifies me! It feels like my balls will be pulled off! Mistress has used that technique while threatening to "pull them off" since little girls like me don't need those things anyway!

10. We've used deep heat menthol rub with much amusement, but nothing else, as he's never indicated he was interested.
    For those men who are into this, what's the attraction of ball torture particularly? I know someone said they were hardy but I'd be scared of doing any damage.

CBTguy and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  11. Of course, my recent experience of having my balls and cage smeared with rocky road ice cream and then having the family dog lick it off while I was handcuffed - was another testicular experience to remember! A guy just thinks his balls are about the most personal thing he has and to have them controlled in such a way can be humiliating and painful, too!

CBTguy likes this.
  12. It fascinates me because it's the most vulnerable place on our bodies and to be forced to submit them to you ladies for punishment makes us feel very helpless and submissive. It can easily be done without causing damage; for example, while restrained to the bed from our wrists and ankles spread eagle, we can have our balls tied and pulled upward and exposed to a whipping or spanking with a crop. That would be very painful, extremely humbling, and wouldn't cause any damage whatsoever. It would also serve as a very effective punishment and deterrent to any disobedience or whining about your strict enforcement of our chastity.

13. I wouldn't worry too much about that. I have been stretching my balls for many years. Just go slow and steady and listen to your partner.

14. Light constant slapping with her riding crop soon has me screaming

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. What are we trying to do cause erreversable damage to his testicals or just cause pain and discomfort. If it's to damage his testicals permanently than you ladies have a problem.

My Mistress punishes me by putting peppermint oil on my testicals and than clothes pins. She adds one clothe pin every minute than takes them off one every minute. Example 10 pins takes 20 minutes ten to apply and ten to take off. The peppermint oil makes it burn and sting a lot more.

If this is to mild for this thread than I apologize

sissybitch likes this.
  16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    This is very old thread and OP has not been logged in for 2 years. Thread is therefore being locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.