1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ball torture....suggestions please

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Espylady07, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking to try some new ball torture techniques with Usul, but I need some suggestions. We don't typically have a lot of time to work with and we use basic props. I have heels obviously that I've used in the past as well as wood clothes pins. He suggested a rope trick which I am interested in as well. I don't have wax (yet) and we don't use anything electric. What fun tricks do you all use or have had used on you?

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  2. How about tying weights to them and making him do jumping jacks. I also enjoy impact play (also know as hitting them with a night stick). Temperature play (icewater, etc.) can be fun too.

3. CBTguy and Usul like this.
  4. Espylady07 and Usul like this.
  5. Have you tried acupuncture needles at all?

CBTguy, slave_m and Ganymede like this.
  6. No. We've really only worked with restraints, pressure pain, and whips/paddles.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Electric (battery) flyswatter, Ralgex, toothpaste.............

Rita likes this.
  8. Er it may sound very low tech but a pr of hands can doooo allllll sorts of damage .

Sit him down on the floor legs apart. Put your feet inside his thighs.

Get a good grip around his balls above them and just start to pull and stretch them . Keep going slowly increase the tension use both hands one above the other and keep tugging.

In between feel for the cords in his sack and just start to play with them . You will find out when you get the right spot lol

Doing this when he is on all fours from the rear gives different sensations.

Take his balls in one hand give then s squeeze till they are nice and shiny.
    Get a wooden ruler chopsticks or wooden spoon.
    Now go gently but just tap quite quickly starts out as nothing but quickly starts to really hurt even with the chop sticks.

Enjoy but stop if there is any excessive bleeding! !
    Xx Wendy

SubVerity likes this.
  9. I was once reliably informed that if you pull very sharply and suddenly down on testicles with an explosive movement you can actually disconnect them. I never managed to rid myself of that thought. Now when I hold them I can think of nothing else. As though I were swallowing down the urge to jump from a high balcony or edge.

10. Lol
    May I suggest a look on the internet for ball suspension .

Xx Wendy

11. I
    I think I'd prefer the acupuncture needles. :confused:

Mash2214 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  12. Imagine knowing that and then having your grip tighten.....frightening

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  13. A parachute with weights does the trick for me, particularly if it has internal spikes.

krambus likes this.
  14. An ace bandage wrapped snugly, but not too tight provides a good all around "hug" on the testicles that will start to feel less than pleasurable after 5 minutes or so.

Icy hot's a fun one.

Get a cheap pair of work gloves, turn them inside out and push some thumb tacks through. Duct tape over the backs so they can't come out, reverse the gloves and you have vampire gloves. They're good for sensation play or a little over the top spanking.

There's a rubber ball on a stick you can sometimes find in the massage tools aisle in some stores that makes a good impact device.

Usul likes this.
  15. Think we are going to start with a board and some new rope play and go from there. Thanks for all the suggestions though.

16. i got one word. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

ChasteDilf13 and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  17. You may find an inexpensive TENS machine, available from any good chemist or drugstore is a very handy option for prolonged cock and ball torture. Less than £15 in most outlets.

The pads are adhesive and can be attached to the balls and then secured with duct tape. Once the subject is suitably helpless Madam can have endless fun exploring the different settings and cycles which these devices have.

To be secured and then to be given a session with the TENS machine while Mistress face-sits the servant is extremely intense. His muffled cries and gasps, expelled into her bossy orifices, are capable of inducing prolonged and amusing orgasm for the Lady. the added benefit is that though the stimulation bears a similarity to electro shocking, no genuine harm can be done.

Usul and MsSonia's_slave like this.
  18. First off... These suggestions are amazing. Secondly, I want to describe what mistress decided to do for me this evening. After the evening had wound down, and we showered together, she had me tie a slip knot, place it around my balls, while still wearing my cage. The other end was secured to the base of the elliptical machine in our bedroom, with me on my knees. She came in and put on a very sexy pair of red velvet high heel platform pumps, and nothing else. She sat in a rolling office chair in front of me. She placed nipple clamps on me, stepped on my finger tips and gave me a round of stinging wacks with her cat o nine tails that wrapped as they hit my cheeks and bit me in my exposed sack. Then she backed the chair up so that her center was just out of reach of my hungry mouth and began masterbating inches from my face as I strained to reach. The pain became more intense as I struggled to reach. She laughed at me and said ,"aww... poor thing, I thought you wanted to lick me worse than that." I pulled harder and harder as she worked her flower into a moist fragrant treasure just out of reach. She let me get just close enough to taste a few times, but kept me struggling in pain and whimpering. By this point my neck began to cramp and my body, already worn from my workout earlier was exhausted and trembling. Finally she rolled the chair ever so slightly closer so that I could just reach and allowed me to service her. I struggled and strained and the pain increased on my stretched sack ten fold. I had to put that pain and my failing muscles of my mind and focus on performing the greatest honor of a slave. As I pushed her closer to ecstacy she began to grind her hips into my face. The motion of her hips kept bouncing me forward. I winced in pain and pushed through it. The pressure of my licking was also rolling her back further and I had to push my pain threshold even more. I could sense by the tone and volume of her moans that she was approaching orgasm. Then she placed her lovely legs on my back and dug into my trembling back with her heels. I knew she was at the edge when she commanded, "mmm don't stop licking...aaah". I could feel my caged member begin to throb and a powerful orgasm was building up. She bucked her hips as she got closer and I lost control of my pathetic slave cock. A full body orgasm exploded from my toes up and I felt my warm sticky mess shoot out on my feet and all over the carpet. I kept licking dutifully as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me and through me and she continued to hump my face more forcefully and dig her heels in harder. Now absent the numbing psychological aspect of sexual arousal my balls were on fire with the most intense pain they've ever known. Finally she grabbed the back of my head and cried out in triumph. I kept licking as she rode through it and then pushed me away. I sat on my knees, no longer distracted from the pain waiting as she panted for a few moments. She looked down at me now and laughed and then tore the nipple clamps off my the chain and I collapsed.

lock667 likes this.
  19. I was also going to suggest the penis board.

I had an awesome weight the size of a cricket ball, but heavier, that I used to suspend from my masochists balls. I would tie him to the St andrews cross and hit it with a cricket bat.

krambus and Joroincharge like this.
  20. Holy crap. My nuts just receded up into my throat after reading this thread. I hope you poor bastards that get your kicks this way made a deposit at the sperm bank before doing this stuff.
    Nothing at all against your Mistresses.
    Note to self ! Never ever ever piss these ladies off.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Testicles are actually very hardy and not very easily destroyed. I do find it odd however that such sensitive organs would be left dangling like that. A very handy sort of design fault I suppose.
    I don't think you'll find you've upset any ladies here with what you've written aside from your cussing.

22. excessive bleeding! ! You Kill me Wendy. ;)

23. Design Fault. Maybe the good lord wanted man to suffer at the hands of women. Maybe women should take the rib
    we gave them and beat us with it.......Attempt at humour. :rolleyes::spank:

Dianne

24. Awwwwwwwww. I wouldn't do this stuff when I'm angry. I do it for FUN! :D

25. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Yes - easy to get a hold of them and so many things can be done to them...LOL!..:spank::spank::spank::spank::)

Rita likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cbt balls thumb pins

2. cock and ball torture techniques