Ball-sac swelling advice.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Pandoras-slave, Jun 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Pandoras-slave

Pandoras-slave New member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Hi all. Mistress Pandora (The One who owns me)has shown an interest in using chastity play with me (and i am up for it too!) i originally bought a ‘Brutal-cage’ device and Mistress Pandora locked me into it. i wore it for several days but i am too big for the one cock-ring that is part of the device. This has caused some chaffing and soreness around my ball–sac. Despite this we found the (admittedly short term 4-5 days) reality of male chastity to be a positive experience and something we wish to continue. Mistress Pandora and i do not have a 24/7 D/s relationship. When we’re not D/s playing Mistress reverts to being my g/f. We have agreed that chastity play is something we would like to do outside of our D/s play –using it when we D/s play but having it as a longer term more everyday part of our ‘vanilla’ relationship as well. i am thinking about buying a replacement device with different sized ‘cock-rings’ to get a better fit, but have some concerns over their longer term use. The main one is worry over ball-sac swelling. While i was wearing the brutal cage my ball sac swelled up. It wasn’t painful, just much bigger than usual. Even after removing the cage my sac stayed big for several hours. i don’t think this is how it should be and have some worry over negative health effects. Also Mistress Pandora enjoys putting me through CBT and i have recently bought her a parachute harness ball-stretcher for her to use on me. Mistress felt it was inappropriate to use this on me while my sac was so big because she doesn’t want her ‘property’ to be ‘damaged’.
    i thought that ball-sac swelling was to do with the cock-ring being too tight. However looking at the profile pictures of some of the posters to this site it seems as if other locked-up ‘men’ experience the same sac-swelling i did. If properly fitted will a new device allow my ball-sac to stay (more or less) the same size? Or is ball-sac swelling just a part of long term chastity play that i will have to accept if i go ahead and buy a new device?

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Since the trapped-ball devices essentially depend on tension from the scrotum, I think they're all going to cause a little minor stretching of the scrotum. I find my balls seem fuller when in my chastity device. However, once I'm out, everything reverts to pretty much normal.

My inclination is to say "don't worry about it" unless you start seeing unusual amounts of pain, swelling or discomfort.

Best of luck! :)
    mikecb

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    As the skin of the ball sack is very stretchy, any tendency to swell will be very visible. Since the fluid has to travel uphill to get out, the best way to undo any swelling is to lay down for a few minutes, and put something under the sack to keep it lifted up. If need be, wear some type of supporter for a bit so they don't re-swell when you are up and about.

Swelling will definitely be caused by the base ring being too tight. The gap between the ring and the tube should be large enough that the skin isn't being compressed, but small enough that the balls can't get thru. This can be adjusted by changing how far in front of the base ring the tube entrance is, or by how much different in diameter is the base ring versus the tube entrance. The base ring should be large enough that it doesn't squeeze the base of the ball sack. Find a base ring that is just big enough that it doesn't squeeze and cause swelling, then adjust the gap until it is the smallest it can be without being too tight.

Even when all is fit well, a ball-trap device will push the ball sack forward a bit, and take up some of the slack at the base, which may make it look swollen in pictures. However, when the device is removed, even after a few weeks of wear (I haven't gone for months, yet), the sack should be perfectly normal. If it isn't, you need to adjust the fit.

4. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    I sometimes have a bit of this problem. Not enough to notice while wearing my device, but when it comes off I sometimes have a bit of swelling in my ball sack skin, and it usually takes from a few hours to a day until it is gone.

A few years back I had an allergic reaction to some strong antibiotics which made my ball sack swell to 2-3 times the normal size. When I talked with a doctor about it, he told me that the ball sack skin easily swells like that. I never had that much swelling while in chastity, but it feels like the same kind of swelling.

If I understand correctly (I'm not a medic) we have two kinds of fluid flows in our body: The blood flow and the lymph flow. If blood flow is not good, you may get blue balls (in the bad way, not the fun way), and this can become critical for the survival of your balls in only 30 minutes. If lymph flow is not good, you get the swelling in he skin of your ball sack.

I do not worry much about my ball sack skin swelling, as it is only a little bit. But I think it is because my device is a bit too tight in some situations, so it restricts the flow of lymph a little bit. I usually do not see it if I am simply unlocked for cleaning. But if I have been teased for hours, or been horny because I knew I would be unlocked to have a good cum, I often see the swelling. In this case I think trying to get hard in my chastity device restricts the flow of lymph so I get the swelling. I have also observed the swelling with a new device for the first few weeks until I got used to it.

5. bb55ct

bb55ct Member

Local Time:
    I am having the same problem. I just goy my new CB6000,my first chastity device. I wore it about 4 hours yesterday and I woke up this morning with swollen balls. I can't fit into the largest ring. I'll just let them rest and try later.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been having this and dont really understand why. Everything fits very comfortable and after 5 days I have only once been woke up in the night with a nocturnal erection(which i get multiple times a night). So when morning comes my sac is still kinda swollen and tight and remains that way until sometime in the afternoon it completely delfates and is extremely comfortable until bedtime and the nightime erections begin and in the morning the same thing all over again. Ive been getting some skin irritation during the day while working because of this swelling. Not sure what I can do in the morning to help alleviate this swelling??? The skin irritation is skin on skin where the ring causes my skin to fold onto itself. I have tried silicone lube and anti chafing gel and it helps but only for an hour and the pain comes back, its just rubbing constantly while I work. Any ideas would be helpful.

7. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    I observed that my ball sac is very tight in the morning (after leaving the bed) and if it is cold. I guess that's how nature wants it: if balls are in cold place they are pulled closer to the body, if it is warm they are moved away. So try to keep them warm (tight underwear, multiple layers or so) hoping that the ball sac relaxes.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    How big is big? A little swelling ok? Having space-hoppers between your legs may be an issue to worry about.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    no they are not massively swollen lol. But I can tell they are swelled up, well the sac is anyways. Today was a better day for some reason. The swelling had gone down before noon even though everything was swollen and purple this morning as usual. Maybe its just taking some time for my body to get used to the device, dunno. Just seems odd to me that everyone else is having problems with the nightime erections and nothing during the day whereas I am the opposite.

10. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    I love this website. I google search a problem I’m having on day 18. Boom plenty of great answers. Thank you all

11. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I just went back to work after six months of recovery from shoulder surgery, I work in the produce department of a grocery store which means spending a lot of time in a walk in cooler.... for the first two days my balls were tighter than normal and felt swollen, for the last two they’ve been fairly normal, giving me to believe that my body has gotten used to the temperature again. I don’t know if this is any help to you at all, but I hope it works out for you

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If your getting swelling then it could be the ring is to tight. If you need larger than normal rings you could try a cherry keeper cage, they do custom sizing, and the owner is a member here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice