1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The number one Community for the Chastity Lifestyle

We are glad you have found us!

If You have not already signed up, please join us!

BUT PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo of their choice, but please do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. This is because when some members (especially women) take part in discussions they do not want to see 50 penises staring back.
    We have a gallery section where you are very welcome to post your locked penis photos

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of women and men who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful :) We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away.

Start at the foyer

Please make us all aware of Your membership, by writing a "Hello - I am Here!" message - long or short in the Foyer section.

Management Team

Please contact
    L-U-C-Y or Mistress Jules CM's Management Team With Your Requests regarding Your Account. etc.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!

Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

Ball escape

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by trym, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Hi there

i use a ball trap cage, and i think i have found a nice fit, perfect in the night and a little tight in the daytime when mowing around.
    have been locked 24-7 for about 14 days with only half hour free for cleaning a day with little discomfort and no problems whatsoever, my dear KH released me this morning and granted me a ruined O, this being wonderful but also the reason for my post

i have noticed that after anal play or orgasms i will almost always experience a ball escape, this is due to ring size and spacer length quite painful and i would like to avoid this , but cant take a smaller ringsize or a smaller spacer.

it feels like the ball is being pulled in to the body and the sensation can be felt several minutes before the escape

Is there any explanation on this, ant have others had the same experience, i guess that there is no avoiding this, other than wait till the body turns back to normal after the O

Kind Regards
    trym

2. What he said. My balls tend to try to go into me when I sit down at the toilet or at other times. I thought that a smaller ring was too tight for me because it would hurt when my balls tried to retreat. I do pull my sack down and I guess that my body got used to it. What I did was go with a larger gap which allowed me to use a smaller ring. That worked for me. Your body will adjust. It took me 4 years of 24/7 wear to be able to wear it without feeling it unless I thought about it. Much like a wristwatch or ring. If I think of them I feel them but not at any other time. I even automatically know how to sit without crushing the boys.

I sent my Jailbird in twice for adjustments before getting it right for all time, all year wear.

manintyres likes this.