1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ball Busting

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by Zeb6, Dec 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I think ball spanking is a very effective way to deal with sexual misconduct and I have had my husband doubling over holding and then rolling around on the floor after a few hard slaps. And I on two occasions I kicked him softly with bare feet, but anything more and I would be afraid to do lasing real damage. When I punish him I want to hurt him, not damage him.

2. cain

cain New Member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    It does take alot to do any real damage . But yes lead up to it slowly and find what aspect works for both parties.

LeadingLady and Zeb6 like this.
  3. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    I started using ball spanking as a means of punishment at the suggestion of my long-time mentors Jim and Sarah (shout out to ya J and S!). I use ball spanking to punish my husband for any form of sexual misconduct because it is a way to 'hit close to home" so to speak. The offenses for which I will spank his ball as related to sexual disrespect for my authority or my body, such as unauthorized masturbation, cumming without permission, touching my breasts, buttocks or pubic area without permission, barging into the bedroom or bathroom while I am dressing without knocking and seeing me naked without permission, not satisfying me sexually when I want it. I also occasionally use ball spanking as an alternative to regular spanking when it not convenient to do so, times such as: when my hand or arm is injured, when we are out and about I can usually find a private enough spot to strike him between his legs if he needs to be punished, when we are staying with family or friends and have to use a quiet means of punishment. While driving along, we can usually pull over to do it.

The method I use now is the method I started with. The usual position and method I use is this: I make him stand with his back against the wall--that helps to reduce backing away and flinching. I have him spread his legs and bend slightly at the knees so his balls are nicely exposed and dangling. I have him lift his penis out of the way. Then I slap his balls sharply with the back of my hand. All men have a "sweet spot" that causes the most pain with the least effort. You will learn your man's in time. I slap there first. Unless he has really made me angry I will usually give him five sharp slaps. Sometimes fast, sometimes slowly, sometimes with mixed timing. a couple of time I tried ball kicking by kicking him medium strikes with the top of my bare foot. But I like the control of hand strikes much better.

I find ball spanking to be very very very effective. It is the form of punishment that he dreads the most. It takes the least effort on my part and it delivers real results. However I do not want do use it all the time because even though my mind tells me differently I still cannot get over the prospect of doing damage. My aim when I punish my husband is to hurt him, not damage him.

Zeb6, madams-sissysub, joe01 and 2 others like this.
  4. cain

cain New Member

Local Time:
    I dont think LeadingLadies reasons or methods are any different to most Mistresses. Im aware that many women prefere the "more intimte" hand contact with the balls and can fully understand their preference.
    Actualy ball kicking is probably another element . Without doubt it's more intense and painfull. I doubt it's something that falls into the " lets see what happens" catagory, I'd like to think it happens only after mutual agreement but more importantly mutual desire for it. Thats not to say a swift kick in the balls as punishment should be excluded from your punishment activities.

Zeb6 and LeadingLady like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    well i don't want it cos it must hurt dreadfuls.

6. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Well-Known Member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    Ball spanking g is one of my favorite activities!! You just have to go about it the right way. For the most part my wife always has my balls in her hands when we are doing anything sexual. When she is on top she will alternate between slapping and squeezing. The closer she is to orgasom the harder she slaps and squeezes. My favorite is when she sits on my face in a 69 position and smacks and squeezes my balls while I'm licking her pussy . It's only happened once but she was in a 69 position and I started eating her pussy through her panties. She had my arms pinned with her feet and slowly and softly started spanking my balls. It went on for quite a while . The closer she got the harder she slapped . By now they were getting numb. I kept going and going for what seemed like an hour of continuous slapping . When she finally came she grabbed my balls and squeezed them for all she was worth. When she did I had the most intense orgasom to date. It was like she just squeezed the cum out . She held on and keep squeezing until her orgasom wore off . By now I had calmed down and the adrenaline had worn off and my balls were aching !! She continued to slap and squeeze softly and got up and told me how good it was . I just lay there . My balls were sore for three days after . I can't wait to try that again !! Like I said I am a fan of ball spanking !!

LeadingLady, Dufty and Zeb6 like this.
  7. cain

cain New Member

Local Time:
    What you have described is our standard default activity, but with the exclusion of any orgasm for me. As mistress more oftern than not keeps her panties on I have to suck and lick very hard and if I slack in anyway the slapping get significantly harder. I can tell you it takes some effort to keep up the required attantion through panties! On occassion Mistress has allowed some of her golden necture to escape which can be very difficult to maintain the attention.

Zeb6 and Happy wifes matter like this.
  8. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Well-Known Member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    My orgasom was purely by accident. There had been so stroking or anything just slapping and on hard squeeze at the end. I guess I was just so excited from trying to get her off through her panties it was all I could take !!

9. Dufty

Dufty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Great description especially of your technique! My wife had lots of fun practicing it on me today. She admitted I had done nothing wrong but giving me a good ball spanking was so much fun for her;)

10. Dufty

Dufty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes I am positioned on all fours waiting for her to give me a bare foot kick to the balls or a belt to my bottom.

Her best technique is when my hands are bound above my head to a pull up bar in the doorway and my legs spread by a humbler. Of course she can then do as she pleases. Sometimes she will mix pain with pleasure and kiss me before kneeing me in the balls.

She also loves to whip my balls and penis with my leather belt! I get so hard and frustrated with aching balls, a well whipped penis and throbbing erection I can do nothing with!

I am then left secure and frustrated while her bull has his way with her before returning to whip my exposed bottom and I am sent to bed with no relief!

Zeb6, LeadingLady and kellysbitch like this.
  11. Disciplined Boyfriend

Disciplined Boyfriend Well-Known Member

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Mistress enjoys ball bashing and goes from light punches in everyday situations to having me tied up in the door frame or humbler. She ranges from playful to warning to discipline. She knows exactly how much force to exert to bring me to my knees with one kick. Did I mention she used to do Tae-Kwon Do? For me I get the usual kick out of it - being dominated by someone much smaller and physically weaker, and as someone else mentioned, the vulernability of it. The latter especially when your balls are dangling and awaiting that kick or punch. I still like watching action movies when the big baddie guy gets a kicking from the sexy looking gal and she drops him with a leg to the groin :)

12. Dufty

Dufty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Really agree with being dominated by someone smaller and love those sort of movies as well!

Zeb6 and LeadingLady like this.
  13. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    "Hurt dreadful" is the goal.

Dufty likes this.
  14. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    The amount of force that will cause enough pain to act as a very effective deterrent to a man disobeying or disrespecting falls far short of what it takes to do lasting damage. We are not anticipating having more children anyway.

Zeb6 and kellysbitch like this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    but not if i not done a bad thing.

16. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    Having balls is reason enough. I sometimes punish him just because I can.

Zeb6, madams-sissysub, joe01 and 2 others like this.
  17. Dufty

Dufty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    That's fantastic! It's so hot when she smiles sweetly and punishes me just because she feels like it!

Zeb6 likes this.
  18. Andylocked

Andylocked Member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I knew a girl once who did this to her boyfriend - I asked her, “doesn’t it hurt??” “Only when I stub my toe!”....

Zeb6 and Strict Sir like this.
  19. LadyMoon

LadyMoon Active Member

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    I know this is a years-old thread, but if anyone is still looking for a book on some of the possibilities around CBT, check out "The Family Jewels" by Hardy Haberman. He writes from the perspective of gay man in the Leather community, so a bit different than a Domme and her sub, but the information about medical risks and how to play with genitals in a RACK way is the same. I also like that he provides some "in context" erotica/scenes to give you an idea of how this type of play could be incorporated into your BDSM fun. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007VSDOW0/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Zeb6, Love&Passion and Andylocked like this.
  20. madams-sissysub

madams-sissysub Junior Member

nurse
    uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    My Madam says and does the same thing! Ball busting is probably her favourite thing to do to me, Madam loves to punch, squeeze, slap, kick and even electrocute my balls. But kicking is her first choice in a session,
    The feel of the cold patient of her boot against my skin is heavenly! It is always where she pushes and pushes my limit to what I can take, like most bdsm couples we have our safe word, but we have a system where you can opt out, so I am compleatly at her mercy, Madam gets off so much on this and I have done it a few times in ball busting sessions, and loved every second of it!

Love&Passion, Zeb6 and Andylocked like this.
  21. madams-sissysub

madams-sissysub Junior Member

nurse
    uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Sorry! This quote was meant to be at the top of last post.

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wasn’t into this, then one night when she thought I was being sassy and we were already tucked in and she didn’t want to go through the hassle of getting up and spanking me...she lifted up the covers and gave a huge slap. I wasn’t caged at the time and she saw that I had gotten hard. She laughed and said is this getting you hard and slapped a few more times harder.

The ache was like the ache similar to long term arrousal and blue balls. It now is something I almost wish she would do, but of course don’t as well. I would imagine I would rather be tied up so I don’t flinch or cover up, not sure I could just sit and let her do it without trying. It’s odd what we think of as erotic once you haven’t cum in awhile.

Love&Passion, joe01, Zeb6 and 2 others like this.
  23. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Well-Known Member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Mistress has never kicked or kneed or slapped me in the balls, as if to hurt me, but She does like to apply the parachute and attach weights to it while my feet are in a spreader bar! This is all part of a control thing that we learned at a BDSM play party. Its not really sharp pain but rather a strong pulling sensation, as if they will soon be pulled off. Since we have the parachute, She tells me that "we have it and we're going to use it!" and I say, "Yes Ma'am!"

Love&Passion, Zeb6 and danleft1 like this.
  24. Lockedinlove87

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    I like gently bb like when she cups my sack and gently squeeze them. Or I'm horny and have my cage on, I will hump her knee. She will push it into my groin. I love it as I push harder into me as I guide how much I can take. If find this way I take it more and more and start dripping

Love&Passion and Zeb6 like this.
  25. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Wearing a spiked Louboutin also has interesting optics and results.

Love&Passion and Zeb6 like this.