Balancing a slave's devotion with being a Play Partner

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hthum, Aug 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I am in a Master/slave relationship with someone who only wishes us to be casual, though he says long term ,play partners.
    Now don't get me wrong, play is fun. However, I believe that a fun part of being a slave is do give strong devotion beyond that . I'm curious on the group's views on how to balance wanting to be a proper slave and being a play partner.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    i much prefer it to be a permament arrangement and find it more erotic knowing that it is more than just short term pleasure, however there are many people out there who would give anything just to have someone to be a casual partner so make the most of whatever you have while it is there.:anim_39:

3. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree completely, and feel exactly the same way. I was just wondering how others in this situation dealt with the seeming contradictions. I walk around in chastity to want to serve and please my Master. There is a depth of devotion there that will probably never be reciprocated.
    There is the pleasure of serving, and that is what a slave wants to do, right? It just feels a little weird to be doing something for yourself that's supposed to be for another. Further, how far should the devotion go ? Slave's are supposed to be exclusive, so do I give up looking for a true relationship? I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that behind his back, yet being up front with him could endanger having that play partner.
    So, yes, I can enjoy it for what it is, but how do you balance wanting more?

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    hthum,

I think the answer is rather straightforward, it's just not what you want to hear. I don't think this is the right relationship for you. If you deeply need to be a slave in the relationship, and your partner only desires casual BDSM play, you just won't be satisfied.

I suppose there's a chance the relationship could develop more fully, but I think the healthier thing to do is to consider yourself a play partner in this relationship, and not a slave. I think that might help reconcile these feelings, and allow you to continue your search for a better match.

That's my best guess as the way to approach this. I hope things work out for you. I wish you all the best!
    mikecb

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i completely agree with mikecb. unless the relationship is mutually satisfying it will never work. it seems you have decided that you want to be a lifestyle slave like me. for people like us there is no "playing" slave.

6. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the input, it has been useful food for thought. The more I think about it , the more it comes into focus for me. Sometimes my idealism gets in the way. My Master is a good person whom I trust. There is also the issue that where I live Tops don't exactly grow on trees!
    I think my best answer is to enjoy what we have, and see what the future brings.
    Thank you all again for the input

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Please let us know how it works out. Many people face the same sort of choices and your experiences may help others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice