Badassworkroom BA-28 finally arrived - April 2023

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Deleted member 100175, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Deleted member 100175

It's taken a while to arrive (having ordered at the end of November 2022 = 17 weeks + a week shipping) but first impressions of my new BA-28 are that it's a *very* nicely made cage - super high quality, lovely finishing to it, and feels very comfy straight out of the box this Thursday afternoon.

Mistress was unexpectedly excited to open the FedEx package for us (when I told her it'd come from Hong Kong & she realised what it was ...) & very shortly afterwards I was naked on my knees hearing the lock click for the first time & watching the keys going into her pocket.

current Jailbird was a little too long for me in hindsight, so I've gone a bit shorter at 80mm overall (inc. ring) and 34mm wide tube.

First impressions;

• how light titanium is compared my existing steel Mature Metal Jailbird, to the extent I don't think I'll need to use a strap / knicker elastic at all, probably just a jockstrap for running.
    • chose to have it anodised to differentiate from plain metal finish & went for #18V "Eggplant" as an ironic play on the hard-on emoji ... It's not at all purple in colour as I'd expected - maybe more bronze / rusty iron / dark gold ? - but the 'petrol in a puddle' effect is very good.
    • as standard the BA-28 seems to come with a PA hook (which is then held by a 'middle' ring) but I don't have / plan a piercing & I'm very pleased how it works without that accessory.
    • lock goes in smoothly; it's a fatter-than-standard brass barrel lock as standard & seems good quality.
    • I'm not crazy about the style of 'prongs' going onto a base-ring with holes to receive, but it's rock solid & there is zero movement once locked - I'll just need to be careful not to nip anything when locking-up & slightly excited. I can't see how I'd realistically be able to 'pull out' of the back either, so snug & secure so far.
    • I'll likely 'open up' the front gap next time it's off so I can pee more cleanly & easily - the BA-28 is effectively made out of two sides attached to a back ring, so it should prise apart easily with a little gentle pressure to make it perfect. the 8mm gap is slightly narrower than I expected after having studied their website photos.
    • the icing on the cake is the seemingly perfect ball-gap - I post very regularly to others here that I have a 'high & tight' configuration, and my balls will just never hang low regardless of circumstances. I had a dialogue back & forth with BAW and shared pictures of my adjusted Jailbird, and he's made a perfect judgement and things feel perfect so far - relieved & delighted!
    It's been a long & expensive road ($1,500 ?) since last June, but on try #8 I may well have finally found my 'forever' device here at long last. will let you know how I get on & happy to answer any questions ...

IMG_4885.jpeg IMG_4881.jpeg .

bunny UHR, 1mlockedup and lokdnsteel like this.
  2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Very nice. I ordered a BA-28 titanium on Dec 8, so I'm guessing mine should arrive soon. Probably will be the final cage.

3. Deleted member 100175

yep, I ordered on 30 November & he's been swamped since. I hope you're equally pleased with yours.

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    My GF ordered a BA-03, titanium, Dec 1, but unless she is hiding it there is no sign of it yet.

5. Deleted member 100175

imminent I'd expect! - good luck

JaySaysYes likes this.
  6. Fisherman

Local Time:
    My wife plans to make the switch from the jailbird to the new cage with me being fully restrained. Not sure if she will even grant some play time during the switch. A few moments of PIV would be a great reminder of what I rarely get anymore.

1mlockedup likes this.
  7. Deleted member 100175

amazed at the end of day 2 how light titanium is by comparison to steel. the constant reminder of the Jailbird is (was?) a mixed blessing; I like being reminded of its constant presence, but it could be a nuisance carrying it all around.

have genuinely forgotten - and frequently cannot feel - the BAW in-place, and doesn't limit my movements or make me have to think about it at all. went straight out for a short run yesterday (with jock strap) so it's been super comfortable literally straight out of the box. really pleased with it!

8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    OMG that is so great to hear, and it makes me excited about the titanium cage that is coming soon.

Thank you for sharing.

Deleted member 100175 likes this.
  9. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a BAW cage and your comment about it being rock solid once it's locked together makes me very happy about my decision to move forward with him. Plus the fact that he does full customization is a big plus.

I really like the way my cage fits, (you can see it in my photos) but has a little bit of wiggle when locked. I got it on Ali Express and it has been almost perfect, but I obviously have a few complaints about fit, and the wiggling with the lock.

Would you be able to elaborate on the way the two parts fit together? It's my #1 concern.

10. Deleted member 100175

sure, no problem - it's one of the best aspects of the BAW so far, though its early days & I've barely had chance to play with it whilst unfitted yet.

- the anodised titanium is very slick / smooth & feels almost frictionless, so the two parts move very easily against each other, but it's a very hard finish & they don't 'grind' at all

- most importantly the clip on the top back of the cage and the two reciprocal pieces on top of the ring (which go together to hold the lock) are superbly well-matched & fit together absolutely perfectly. not too tight, but no play in the fit either - I can't imagine how he assembles these with such precision

- mine came with a fatter barrel lock which is very good quality & again fits very closely into the combined three-part receiving assembly. I said it was brass above, but it's actually steel / 'silver metal'. his security screw option looks too fiddly for me & my GF isn't that mechanically adept (and I want to best facilitate easy access ...)

- the two supporting prongs on back of cage don't have that much to do, but if I was being super picky I can feel the tiniest movement if I squeeze my kegels (but can't replicate it with two hands)

- I've not had anything titanium before, but it doesn't bend & hold a new shape like steel, just goes back to its original

- if I was ordering a BA-28 again I'd have specified a slightly wider pee gap (he calls it) which was one of the main appeals of this design. 10mm rather than 7-8mm?

if your current cage has movement I read on here the other day about packing the holes that receive the prongs - one guy was using Sugru. could be a temporary fix whilst you're waiting 16-weeks.

11. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for this elaborate and well thought out reply!! That is more than I expected and I truly appreciate it.

Good luck with the new cage, I hope it leads to weeks and weeks of frustration for you ;)

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We have a Badass maintenance without removal is easy I've been in it long enough to venture that we have no plans to replace it and my Lady assures me she only intends to let me out for haircuts for the foreseeable future

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  13. expsubcpl

expsubcpl Member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    Just curious - looks like you are not circumcised - does this cage work well in that case - especially for hygiene

14. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I got a BA-21 from them. I had a shipping issue and he was kind of a jerk about it but I cannot argue with the quality of the cage. I’m locked up now and it is ver Comfortable and inescapable.

15. Deleted member 100175

yep, perfect for me thanks. I try to stay pulled back & has worked well full-time for a week so far straight out of the box with daily showers.

bit of a nip last night in too tight new jeans, but some occasional adjustment is priced-in & to be expected ...

16. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    My BA-28 in titanium arrived yesterday. I ordered it December 26. I am very impressed after one night. Light, great finish and great fit. The cage section looked too short out of the box but it fits great.

17. Deleted member 100175

excellent - he must be catching-up on orders then. have fun :+1:

mine came last Thursday, so a week & a day, and I've been in it full-time bar some playtime on Saturday morning & Monday night - no issues whatsoever, fantastic quality & now a total fanboy convert to both BAW & titanium in general.

it's already crossed my mind I could order another a little shorter ...

18. Fisherman

Local Time:
    I ordered mine Dec 8 and still haven't heard anything. Maybe my special berg Wachter lock is causing a delay.

19. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My Lady has confirmed after that she was mistaken
    Apparently she can not at this time see the foreseeable future
    nor can she at this time perceive anything that would make her look for it any further

I am it would seem still in Schrödinger's Chastity
    Indefinite / Permanent ... I will only ever know if was NOT in either and will never know if I was

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice