Badassworkroom BA-28 experience

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sissy Slave LB, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    TLDR
    After approx 5 hours. Very impressed with the value, fit, comfort, security and construction. I will update with photos and further info as I my lockup duration increases.

About 5 hours ago I received my BA-28 and I've decided I'll do a long term review with some progress updates and photos in case anyone else is interested in buying one. Chastity is difficult and especially getting the measurements right. So more info can only help.

I'll hopefully hit the following lockup timeframes to write about:
    • A few hours.
    • A day.
    • Overnight experience.
    • A week.
    • A month.
    • Many months.
    As an introduction - I have been playing with chastity for almost 20 years. I've had a Lori Tube, CB6k, Chinese knockoff, Rigid Halfshell and now the BA-28. My goal is 24/7 secure lockup but this will all be dictated by my wife. In practicality we need to break this device in so we will play it by ear and listen to my body. Also we have holidays next week and it's very unlikely for a number of reasons we will practice chastity while away.

Buying Experience and Value:
    Probably one of the best value devices available. It's titanium, light, custom fit, very secure and extra parts are available. It can also be anodized to a number of colours at no extra charge.

Buying experience:
    Communication with the vendor was excellent, fast, clear and straight to the point. Fast delivery and well packaged. Came in a plastic FedEx bag. Inside that a box with "Metal lock". Inside that in an envelope and inside that the lock was in plastic ziplock bags inside a felt pouch.

Design:
    Standard ball trap with integrated PA lock and ergonomic base ring. I also requested a similar fitting without the PA lock which allows us to break the device in easier in case of irritation to the fistula or site of the PA.

This is a solid design. The big change here from the previous device is the bar the goes through the PA. Previously I bought a foreskin compatible PA hook. This is shaped in an S shape and it causes more hassle than it's worth. For the BA-28 I got a standard hook, almost like a curve barbell. It's infinitely more comfortable.

I got it anodized in pink. This was no extra charge.

Construction
    Compared to the Lori Tube (mine was bought a long time ago) and the Rigid Halfshell, I would say it's the best one by a hair. The Lori Tube was a little crude (the most secure). The Rigid Halfshell is really really well built but had a slight difficulty getting the lock barrel in and as we had it off and on a lot that could get annoying. The BA-28 is just really well constructed. The bar design allows great access for cleaning and teasing also I imagine.

Comfort
    After 5 hours I barely notice it. It's really comfortable. I ordered three base ring sizes (all ergonomic) and I currently have the largest on. I am not sure the ergonomic fit makes a huge difference.

The device came with a free support strap. I have often wanted to try these and so I wore it with the strap for the first few hours. It does what it's intended but it makes the device sit up to attention almost and therefore it becomes a very noticeable bulge in your pants. I will probably only wear that in bed or on rare occasions.

The trickiest part of this design is that there is a gap between the front bars which allows my penis to sneak out the front slightly. It rubs off the panties I am wearing and it's a little intense at times. If anything it makes this device a little devious. If this device fails to work it will be because of that. But so far I don't think it's going to come to that.

Cleaning

It's just a series of bars so it's going to be really easy to clean and dry. I have urinated and it was really easy to dry afterwards. Time will tell.

Style
    In my mind it's visually what a chastity device should be. Metal ball trap. Mine is pink.

Fit
    So far it seems to fit perfectly. I am a little overweight now, when I lose some weight I have 2 smaller base rings to go to if necessary.

Measurement issues
    So far none really. I was lucky enough to have the Rigid Halfshell which requires similar measurements. I went for a slightly larger base ring. A slightly shorter penis tube length. I think the only way to do this is with trial and error. A sizing pack of 3d printed parts to allow better measurement and tests would be optimal.

Security
    Excellent. In the security tier list at the top you have full belts: Neosteel, Latowski etc
    Then with ball trap devices where Lori's Tubes are probably most secure due to the cam lock and integrated PA lock.
    Following Lori there are a number of metal devices with integrated PA hook with various types of locks.
    This is where the BA-28 sits. The lock requires a key. It's not one of those smaller bronze barrel types or a custom security screw which I reckon I would get open in about 20 seconds with some tools. I could probably pick this device open but not pick it closed so that's not an option. For me it is the best combination of security, value, comfort and cleanliness. A very secure device is useless unless it can be bought, worn and kept clean.

TLDR:
    After 5 hours. Very impressed. Great value, fit, comfort, security and construction.
    I will update with photos and further info as I my lockup duration increases.

rogue-boy-808 and Iron78 like this.
  2. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Got the device on Friday. Wore it for 12 hours. Very comfortable. The issue I identified with the tip of my penis (literally just 1-2mm of the end) protruding out is the only issue I foresee with this.

It’s random but sometimes you get a little pinch which requires a readjustment. I suppose there’s a slight chance of it happening at the wrong time which could be awkward. I’m not sure of a solution in terms of picking different measurements initially or even a design change. But it’s not a huge problem just the quest for the perfect device. Which I think so far this is for me.

So I wore it for 12 hours straight out of the gate. No issues.

Release at 11pm Friday night.

Saturday morning 7am back in.

I spent 25 minutes on a stationery bike and had zero issues.

I then showered. It was easy to clean and after drying with a towel a quick blast of a hair dryer and it’s all good.
    I went for a short walk yesterday morning also. Maybe 3k. Very comfortable.

I wore it all day until 3pm. I had to go help a friend with some diy and wasn’t confident enough to wear it. So back in at 4/5. And I wore it overnight (I had to ask my wife nicely to allow me to remain in it). I woke up 3 times with erections but they felt nice as opposed to painful and subsided relatively easily.

I feel very snug in this device. I have no concerns for long term 24/7 wear apart from the lingering 0.5% thought that the tip will stick out and get pinched. That has happened maybe twice since I got it.

Hopefully I’ll be wearing it through until Wednesday morning which would bring me to 3.5 days. That will be a good test. Then it’s holidays and I’ll be out of it for a month while a circumcision heals.

More updates to follow.

Iron78 likes this.
  3. sissywindsor

sissywindsor Active member

Local Time:
    well done so far, mine is very comfortable and in 24/7 use, i have the drilled through pa hook so can pee unhindered and no mess

Attached Files:

TechDTS likes this.
  4. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @sissywindsor Cool my pa is probably at 5mm but I went for a 4mm hook.

How large is yours?

Do you find the tip protrudes at all?

5. sissywindsor

sissywindsor Active member

Local Time:
    without going and looking my order up i think mine is 5mm, there is a minimum thickness can drill them through, no protruding at all. You will find after a few days you mostly forget you are wearing it, the titanium version is so light

Attached Files:

6. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    How did you communicate with them? I’ve send them several enail the last 3-4 months but they didn’t reply even once

Sissy Slave LB likes this.
  7. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    They never responded to emails via the site - but always responded quickly via the esty chat function

8. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I only needed to email after I had placed the order so perhaps that differs. I imagine chastity manufacturers get a lot of bogus emails. I too have read a lot of people saying they reply via Etsy quicker.

9. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Monday morning here. I’ve now been locked since Saturday afternoon. It’s very comfortable. A lot of the time I don’t even notice it.

Yesterday I was cleaning out an attic. Lots of up and down a ladder and crawling on my hands and knees, moving light to heavy boxes and then lifting them down the ladder. An excellent test and zero issues.

Last nights sleep - the second overnight in the device and I woke once with an erection but also needed to pee also so that was fine.

This morning 30 minutes on the exercise bike. At some points I barely noticed it was on.

Iron78 and A4w2 like this.
  10. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Tuesday morning.

Last night after close examination I noticed a small cut just inside the tip of my penis, I also noticed some redness on the scrotum where it would touch the front tube. So begrudgingly I asked for the device off overnight to heal.

Scrotum Rubbing
    I think the cause of the rubbing is the exercise bike. I wear cycling shorts, but I am thick, big legs and big balls. Also about 2 stone overweight so the shorts are tight. I don't think I would wear the device again on the bike for a few weeks until I lose some weight and see how it goes.

Cut at tip
    The cut at the tip was probably cause by all the work I have been doing here. Up and down ladders and crawling etc. I must have pinched it.

Movement in cage
    One thing I also noticed that in my opinion is avoidable during construction is the pa hook and the front cage join together. But the front cage has posts that lock into the base ring. When this happens the front cage does not move. The pa hook however can move up and down. I'm not sure if it's by design. It causes no negative outcomes but it is avoidable and is due to inaccurate construction imo.

Iron78 likes this.
  11. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I use a little vitamin e oil around the bottom of the base ring before I work out (for me typically it’s the rower for 45 mins) and I also put the hold up strap which came with the device. That’s the only time I use the strap, but I work out in loose shorts so you might not need it.

my attachment only has about 1-2mm of play in it - if it has more than that you might have to put something on the pa ‘posts’ to tighten it up.

12. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. I’d love to get a rower. That’s a good idea with the strap. I’ll just have to play it by feel with the bike and see how it goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice