Badass cage with PA help.

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Cagedandinlove, May 12, 2023.

1. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I have posted on here about my Badass Ba25 and thought everything was alight. But if anyone with the PA pin attachment has one I would be grateful for your help.
    After wearing this for a long time I have come to release that there is an issue with the PA, I measured the PA setback as per their instructions but I can not see how this measurement translates to where the entry point in the penis relates to where it is measured on the PA and for me it is damaging the shaft of the penis and making it very tender. Where the rod holding the part that goes into the gland looks loads to short, this part is pressing on the shaft.

My question is if you have ordered a set back of 10, 20,30mm or whatever when you assemble the cage measuring from the front where does the ordered size come down to on the PA?
    I ordered 18mm which I believe to be correct but this comes half way down the glands bit of the PA meaning the rest of it is not flat and squashing the shaft.
    I am going to try and put a picture where the arrow is should the joint be just into the entry point of the piercing on the glands?
    Maybe not explained this well but need to order another cage fast and can't have the same problem.
    Thanks guys.

Attached Files:

2. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    So I ordered 18mm set back but from front of cage this does not go back far enough. The flat edge on the calipers is 18mm. I would love to know what other people get.

Attached Files:

3. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Not sure if you got an answer to your question and to be honest after reading your post several times I’m not really sure what you are asking. Basically when measuring PA setback you are letting BAW know how far from the end of the cage to place the PA hook. This measurement is easy to get wrong as you would think ”just use a ruler and measure from the PA hole to the end of the head” and while technically correct you also should take into consideration what the measurement is with your dick inside of the cage. What you can do is put the cage on without the PA hook and see what the measurement is, it’s probably not 18. BAW does remake PA hooks but it does get tricky to relay measurements and guarantee that it will work with your cage. Also, the measurement is from the inside of the cage not the outside like your picture.

4. SpankySD

SpankySD Member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I’ve ordered four cages from BAWR. With the first one, I realized the PA hook was farther back than I would like. So, I re-measured with the cage on, without the hook. That worked well.

my latest cage is a downsize, that compresses my penis. He compensated for that. The hook is closer to the tip. But it works fine as my glans is compressed.

My advice is the same as that of submascpartner’s. Measure with the cage on, and see if you get a different result.

Oscarowitz likes this.
  5. ChastizedObedience

Texas
    Local Time:
    For someone that hasn’t ordered from them yet do you have any recommendations on how to get this PA measurement right? i can’t put it in the cage and measure that way since it’s a new order. i do have a couple other devices i may be able to use to get an idea of this - i’m just not sure what i should be looking for with the distance while inside a cage.

Is it better to err on the side of closer to the cage tip vs having the hook further back? i figure as you get aroused it would be more painful to have the hook further back vs further forward since the cage only lets your head move forward so much.

6. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    You are wanting to get as close as possible, I’d say +/- 2-3mm which gives you a 4-6mm window to be within. I wouldn’t think of it as better to err too far vs too close. The thing that gets tricky about it is the cage sagging or the squishing of your dick in the cage. If you know what works for you based off a current cage put that cage on and get someone else to measure the distance, if you measure it might alter the measurement due to bending twisting etc. Also, remember that you are looking for the length from your piercing to the inside of the cage not outside like OP measured.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice