Bad Start - HOD & LockTheCock / Lock The Cock Warning

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by ChasteJase, Jan 31, 2022.

1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Wow, it's been a bad start to my exploration into chastity. 2 Purchases and 2 failures.

1) House of Denial - I ordered a Holy Trainer v4 from these guys. I paid for express shipping and got it quickly, so kudos to them for that. However, the product smelled (and still smells) horrible. There are also sharp edges and seams all over. I've been wearing it after sanding and while it's been fun, it's also been uncomfortable. I wrote a review for the product on the website, but it appears only positive reviews get published. I know there's got to be better. I decided to try a steel cage.

2) I liked a cage on Lock the Cock. I was willing to pay the $50 (which is cheaper than the $76 I shelled out for a fast shipped HT from the UK) even though I knew I could get the same thing at 1/2 the price from China. Guess what? They drop ship from China. I found a warning about lockthecock.com on CM way too late. Not sure if there's a way to search the forums but I haven't found it. Anyway, I ordered from LTC on Friday, lured by the 2 day express shipping banners and info. They show a NC address somewhere and I expected to see my product (basically an A282) in the next day or 2. Nope, after an email exchange, 2 day shipping means 2 day processing of the order and 7-14 days to likely receive. Here's their email to me:

Thank you for your email.

Just to clarify, the 2-day shipping period is the time we take to process and dispatch your order. Delivery time frame is the length of time it takes for you to receive your order after being shipped. Orders typically take around 7 to 14 business days to arrive after being shipped but lately, some orders have arrived earlier than usual.

We're sorry we can no longer cancel the order because it has been dispatched already.

We're just waiting for the tracking details to be provided by our logistics partner anytime soon.

Please know that we want to ensure that we ship orders as soon as possible so you could receive your order in the shortest time possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your usual kind understanding.

BUYER BEWARE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice