Bad Ass Workroom custom

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Staylocked, Jul 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Just thought I'd give a quick review of badassworkroom on etsy. Finding a frenum device is a bit difficult. I had an Orion from evotion and I liked it, but the design inevitably led to a pinch point on the bottom of the glans, where the piercing is trapped.
    I reached out to baw on etsy and he was able to incorporate a frenum securing attachment. I've only had it for a few days, but this is what I can tell you...

Badassworkroom is highly responsive! He typically replied much faster than I could! I reached out to som other custom companies at the same time (about 1 month ago) and still have not heard back!

He made sure to listen to what I wanted, asked for measurements, went the extra step to verify measurements, even looking at past devices that I had to understand what I was asking for.

I recieved the device in about 20 days! Super quick for a custom device! Again, some companies haven't even replied in that out of time!

The device is well made, no rough spots, no pinch points discovered so far, no excessive play, good polish. It is very comfortable, probably the most comfortable device I've had, including overnight (some of that is also probably due to having enough devices so far and having measurements down).

The cost was less than $300. Not cheap, but I've spent more on others.

Overall, great experience, great device.
    I'll try to post pics of it if/when it ever comes off again. Lol!

Consumed likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice