Back to the start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jane's property, Jun 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    So......, a small back story is due I suppose, I'm quite a successful young business owner I run a small building firm, own my own home and pretty much have a comfortable lifestyle I've had everything apart from the all important and elusive significant other.

I've had plenty of relationships in the past but struggled to find the girl to settle down with where we get on great plus the added bonus if the kink.

It always seems I find one extreme or the other, I've had girls who love the lifestyle but never materialised on the long term loving relationship side of things then my latest relationship was fantastic apart from the sex life so in the end we parted ways and I'm back on the dating scene.

I've always just floated around to some degree and never actually looked for qualities in people which were important to me, I just accepted people for who they were and got on with the relationship which obviously never really worked!

So this time ive decided to do it differently, ive been on cpuntless dates with girls recently and this time instead of eventually mentioning the kink element a long time in, I've jokingly introduced it to test the waters after a few dates and then opened up to people and to my surprise everyone has been on board! I'll just put it down to my picky approach this time instead of going for anything that moves!

So I've been seeing a girl for a while now and she seems perfect in every way so far we get on great and she's driven and has every other quality I want in a partner, a few weeks ago I jokingly brought up the kink conversation and she said it's things she's tried and enjoyed so we left it at that.

She came over last night and we had a great time as usual, then today in conversation over txt the conversation turned to joking about kinky things, so I jokingly said

'Well when I get home I'll have to look in the kinky box and see if I can find my chastity device that'd make things intresting lol'

Her reply
    'Well nothing you've said has put me off yet

Me
    'Well I was only joking but if it doesn't scare you off I'll have a look

Her reply
    'Nothings near my limit so far lol

Me
    'Well I'll have a look then you can pick up the key in your way past.....Just don't leave it too long until date number ten lol

Her reply
    'Well don t give me ideas lol,

So as you can imagine defiantly not the way I expected that to go so tonight she will be picking up the key, I've already thought about safety and have agreed that a spare key will be kept at my house in the keys safe set to ten days so I guess I'll just have to see what happens.....Defiantly intresting

2. lifer_worm

lifer_worm Banned

Engineering
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    We all have our fingers and toes crossed for you!

Goddess Gaia and Jane's property like this.
  3. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So a few days in and today were off out for the day with her staying for the night for the first time.

The past few days has been filled with plenty of pictures from her that defiantly....make things tight down there so should be an intresting night either way.

This is the first time she's experienced chastity or anything kinky but it hasnt scared her shes a very strong willed woman and knows what she wants and i must say she's taken like a duck to water as they say, without any input from me she has already said many things like

Maybe I might forget the key, at least you haven't got your tounge a locked up

We could get a big jar of keys and you can pick one a week

All this has been super crazy, I've never been a self locker so this is the first time I have been locked by someone who hasn't been forced into it by me pushing it to some degree, so if it doesn't go well at least I've learnt to be open about everything even your kinks in a relationship from the very start so tonight will be very intresting

guest 2942, PrincessK and lifer_worm like this.
  4. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    A wonderful start. You may be surprised where this all goes.

Jane's property likes this.
  5. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So I'm having a smoke right now and she hasn't mentioned anything......still a good few hours left though update tomorrow I'm sure

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  6. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Realised I haven't posted in a while so an update is in order! Things are going great, relationship wise were still going strong and learning more about each other each day.

From where I left off, later in the evening I was unlocked and we had some fun, since then I've been unlocked, and discovered that she is a switch in the bedroom, many times I've been the one in charge an opening the toy box!

Last night after sex she had 2 orgasms and I still hadnt finished so she left still craving more and said,

My turn to be mean if you haven't finished, you should lock up.

So here I am at work all locked up again after a month or so, this should be intresting again.

bondinchas and Anonoman like this.
  7. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So another few months have passed, every now and again we've used the cage but it's lasted no more than a day .....we usually end up going to the bedroom starting to have a play and she leaves the key in open view and ends up unlocking and ....well I guess you can imagine what happened!

She is quite submissive in the bedroom and so am I but both capable of switching, but as most of you will know once you have the chastity bug it doesn't go away so after a period of being unlocked and checking in here I sent a meme about locktober to her and said we should do a warm up week, she agreed and I said you wouldn't hide the key her reply was watch me, so I'm currently sat on the sofa locked, I'll venture upstairs soon and see if she really has hidden the key....... plus the other night in a drunken sex session she kept putting a vibrator near my ass and kept hinting it felt great and there was no crazy reaction so I was wondering on how to broach the subject of her using a dildo or vibrator on me, I'm not new to anal play but defiantly wouldn't want to scare her off!

bondinchas likes this.
  8. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    It seems she may have been testing the waters so to speak with a little anal tease- from the sound of things I don’t think you would scare her off with a direct approach. Certainly a light gesture on how you enjoyed it to start the conversation should get the ball rolling

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it's going well. Congratulations to you both

10. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Well after around 40 miniutes of here getting pleasures she released me and I'm glad she did, it was defiantly the most intense 40 miniutes of chastity play I've ever experienced!

Things were very tight down there and from the start she was very wet and fondling the cage and she admitted it turned her on, she used a vibrator on my cage for a good 5 miniutes and enjoyed watching me squirm before I was released..... I think tonight I'll be going back to the trusty cb6000s with the steel cage on to see if that's a bit more comfortable as soon as I'm home.

11. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So a new cage arrived yesterday so I put it on straight from work, this one has a urethral insert figured it'd be better for security plus ease of peeing, we went out for a few drinks and when I was confident everything was a good fit I handed over the keys, the evening consisted of me giving her oral on the sofa, then up to bed with more oral plus a few toys, we have a semi hollow dildo so I slipped that on the cage and pleasured her like that for a while, even though it kept falling off and I said to her

See this is why we should buy a strapon, plus then you could use it on me. She replied with I'd bet you'd enjoy that, so while I was pleasuring her I kept saying yes I would while straining in my cage .....

She left me locked over night so I woke her up with some oral then she told me where she hid the keys before work so I'm now unlocked but super horny....

12. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So conversation through the day had the usual how's your day going message I replied with

Me. The days flying by im just horny, I didn't get a nice morning play like you lol

Gf. I let you out lol

Me. That's no good I can't do anything at work lol

Gf. Fine it'll be back in as soon as your home then

Well seems she's really taking to it consider the flood gates open I can see the be careful what you wish for saying appearing a lot here!

bondinchas likes this.
  13. Joey love

Local Time:
    Yes it would seem so about the flood gates
    Nothing left to do but ride the wave!!

14. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So it seems the norm for me now is locked, and in other news after a few conversations and an internet order today a strapon and butt plug set has arrived, aswel as an anal hook and collar all with her approval so I'm sure tonight will be intresting if I'm lucky, it's been 5 days since I last had an orgasm and she seems fairly enthusiastic about locktober......

One thing about thus journey so far is that it makes me appreciate how beautiful and strong she is I've been quite happy (even if my halls feel like they will explode) pleasuring her and enjoying the intimacy it all brings, I think in a short space of time she has come on leaps and bounds and is loving every minute of it

bondinchas likes this.
  15. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So first day I'm at work locked in a very long time normally she hands me the key in the morning or gives me a clue as to where it is but not today, I think she's really enjoying it....

Last night we went to bed early and I had everything prepared and told her the new toys were unwrapped and ready, I got into bed first and put on the strapon......I started by licking her out for a good 15 miniutes then slowly slid the strapon inside of her she then stopped me and told me to put the new collar with nipple clamps on so I did as I was told and started to pleasure her..... what a mind fuck that was, If youve never tried it I can defiantly recommend,

I'm sure at one point I was close to cunning but never got there....I'm sure that's all part if the fun, but no unlock she said I must wait until it's been 5 days (which is tonight) but then with a whisper said I might make you wait until Saturday or Sunday as a weekend treat instead....

bondinchas and Norcalguy09 like this.
  16. Joey love

Local Time:
    That’s sounds very exciting. I can’t wait to read your next post- hopefully it’s not until the weekend, I’d think it would be worth the wait

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice