Back to business

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, Nov 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Thanks Goddess Jen

Hopefully the problems i told you about are over now, and i'll be back on here as usual. I hope my new keyholder works out, it going to be fun/scary to see how stern and strict she is going to be.
    Its always exciting starting a new journey.

:girl_curtsey:

Amber

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Things are going well with my keyholder, I recieved an email off her today, she has given me a chastity contract to sign (my 1st one) and a few tasks for my new start in chastity.

1. I want you to release yourself from chastity, have a shower or a bath and thoroughly clean yourself and especially ensure your chastity device is very clean.
    2. Make yourself nice and warm and comfortable, get a wine glass and then strip naked. I want you to place my photograph where you can see it then I want you to cover your cock and balls in baby oil and play with yourself , looking at me enjoy this last time of pleasure and looking at the photograph, think of me taking control of this part of your body from now on I am going to own it totally its mine to do with as I like. When you are ready to cum I want you to look at my photo and think of yourself begging and pleading to cum as you soon will. Then this time I am going to let you cum in the wine glass.
    3. Clean yourself up take a photo of the cum in the wine glass.
    4. Complete and sign the chastity contract I have attached to this mail.
    5. Take one of your plastic locks and lock yourself back into chastity.
    6. Tomorrow buy a copy of the telegraph and take a photo of yourself with the paper and your plastic lock fitted to the cock cage
    7. Take another photo of the plastic lock on the cock cage and the date of the paper together make sure its clear enough for me to read, you are going to need to practice your photographic skills
    8. Send your contract and the three photos to me
    9. Start a diary and enter whats happened to you today and we will start to build up your feelings and record them daily I will be asking for this diary regularly
    10. In the evening again look at my photo and thank me for taking control of your now useless cock.

So i've done the 1st five and im locked back up like a good chaste sissy :)

Amber

3. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    2 days into my chastity with my new Mistress and everythings going well, I completed the tasks she gave me that i posted previously and im waiting for my next reply.

Even though i broke my record and completed 2 months in chastity recently, its amazing how all that HARD work quickly dissapears as you get release and start back up chastity again, I always find the early days quite tough.

As always when im nicley locked up, My true sissy self comes shining through and im back looking at new items i want to add to my collection, Maids dresses being the top of my list and maybe a few more panties and another pair of heels :jumping0046:

Amber

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Had a night of walking around trying to stop erections, must of only got a hours sleep, I must of been excited about something haha Hopefully i'll be exhausted by tonight and sleep right through.

I found a great way of keeping my mind off chastity, Tiger woods on the ps3, maybe he should of played it to, to keep him out of trouble haha, doubt he'd be wearing panties though

Im off to a concert tomorrow, first time wearing my device. I normally stand right at the front, which means im pretty much jammed into the person in front, just hope my device doesnt stick into whoever's in front of me haha, It'd probably be better standing further back with more room, but its not a gig unless im at the front :)

Hope your all well

Amber

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well nearly 2 weeks and everythings going well, Even though im going through a frustrated patch at the moment. But i've cured that by oredering some new heels :jumping0046:

http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk/contents/en-uk/p1317.html

A new challenge to try and walk in these, i got some great help off a friend when it came to choosing them, cant wait to recieve them

My mistress said she might let me have release early if im good and complete a task she is going to set me, cant wait to find out what it is.

Amber

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    This morning i was given my 1st task off my new mistress, she had said that she was going to set one a few days ago, which got me wondering what it could be???

So this morning i recieved these instructions:-

You will locate a white candle and two clothes pegs, wooden preferably, digital camera and clock.

At a time when you can have about two hours uninterrupted today, you will take off your clothes, kneel in front of the clock, take a digital photo, i want to see you kneeling and the clock - you will put the pegs on each nipple - wait 10 minutes - i want to see the clock again and also the nipples with pegs on them - without removing the pegs - you will light the candle and melt it over each nipple and peg - wait 10 minutes - i want to see the clock and the wax over each nipple - then remove the pegs - i want to see the pegs with wax over them - i also want to see the nipples - you will then remain on your knees for another 10 minutes thinking about Your Mistress gently stroking your cock, squeezing your balls - i want to see the picture of your erection straining in the CB - you are then finished - i want each picture in a separate email with your description and how it felt - any failure of each and any instruction will have severe consquences - i want the emails by 6 this evening. Ensure you read this email carefully! There are to be no exceptions - no excuses - DO IT!

MIstress A

I must say it took me by surprise as i didnt know what to expect, so i rushed around trying to find the pegs and the candle and only found the pegs. So off i went to the shops as fast as i could to get one.

Once back i stripped naked and started working my way through the task, I was trembling like a nervous wreck as it is the first task like this i have recieved off a keyholder.

It took a while to attach the pegs as i dont have the biggest nipples, so i spent a few minutes pulling them out myself. Once attached i could feel the tight pinch and the small weight of the peg slightly pulling my nipple down.
    All i could think about was the pegs and the sensation they were causing and also what was coming next.

I used my lighter and got the candles going and waited a little until a poodle formed around the wick. I picked it up, this being the first time i had used candle wax like this, and dripped away. I think i did the first one a bit to close, boy did that hurt!! So i lifted a little and carried on stopping now and again to let the candle burn more wax. I didnt know what sort of pain to expect but found it was short sharp ones as the wax dripped onto my nipples and around the peg. I kept on doing this on each nipple till they were covered.

The ten minutes waiting after that i could feel the peg pulling more and the burning sensation comeing from the wax, It was one of the longest ten minutes ive done!!

Then came the bit i was expecting to hurt, pulling the pegs off, luckily im not the hairiest of blokes so i didnt have to worry about the wax pulling on the hair, but the pain from releasing the pegs off the nipples was immense!! I didnt think that after not very long the pain would be like that, i can still feel my nipples tingleing now!

After taking the pictures Mistress wanted i begin the last bit of the task and started thinkin of her holding my cock and balls and squeezing them, so it didnt take long for me to start getting frustrated being chaste and my cock started to "try" and become erect which is not the best as it pulls the balls forward and takes a while to walk off.

Im hoping she is happy with my efforts, it quite hard doing it yourself.
    I will let you know what she thinks.

I hoped this all made sense as im writing this whilst still on the high from what i've done for my mistress

I shall also post some pics to go with it

Amber

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Oh, my. Someone has been having some good fun with Miss Amber!!! :cancan: I'm so glad to hear things are going so well with your new Mistress. {{{Big Hugs}}}

BTW, I just love your new t-strap heels. Very sexy and very femme. You'll have to post some pickies when you get them.

Take care, sweetie :manga_blowkiss:

8. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    After a long weekend camping, im back home. It was quite fun having to make the excuse to go to the toilet cubicle instead of the bush like the other guys everytime i needed the toilet.

But i returned today to find my lovely new shoes have been delivered :) For some reason i find it easier to walk in 6"inch heels, need to build myself a catwalk to strut down haha

Amber

9. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    This afternoon i recieved my next task off my mistress, here it is:-

I have a task for you to complete, if you do this to my satisfaction, WE WILL SEE what transpires.....

I want you to pick a time when you are not going to be interrupted.

In front of clock- get a digital camera ready - i want you to take four ice cubes, leave them out of freezer for 5 mins before inserting them into your ass - lube up the plug (if you do not have a plug use a carrot, peeled and very clean) and insert sealing them in place - you are to keep them and the plug for as long as possible - definitely not less than an hour - i want to have a photograph taken every half an hour - with clock and i want to see that plug in place - when you have to take it out - i want the photograph taken with time - showing me where the plug has just been - i then want you to write me to with how it felt, any sensations, pain etc.,

You are to mail me when you are going to do this task, well in advance, so i know what time and what day you are going to carry out my instructions.

Mistress A

I've just started this task now, its the first time i've stuck ice cubes up my anus and boy was it cold and once my butt plug was in, i now feel quite packed in! Its been a while since i used my butt plug so that alone would make me full, cant wait to see what happens when the ice cubes melt.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Amber

10. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    My 4 week target is up tomorrow with my new mistress, Hopefully she will allow me release like she promised :)

Amber

11. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Today marks a great day :)

Im glad to say that im now being chastised by Mistress Becca!

After having a good talk with her, she agreed to become my new keyholder and i couldnt be happier :)
    She set me a new target of 3 months, so only 2 months to go,
    Wish me luck :)

Amber

12. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well its been a rough 6 weeks due to family problems and Mistress Becca has been very understanding and been looking out for me as much as she can.
    Im starting to try and get back on track and hopefully be talking to my friends on here more than i have been.
    Even though i've had my troubles, i've kept to my chastity and have broke my previous record of 2 months and im on target for my 3 month lock up, Which is under discussion as we speak :)

Amber

13. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    This week has been as good as it can be, what with other things going on. I decided to take the week off work, which has given me more time to talk to my Lovely Mistress Becca :) and whilst talking to her "I" suggested extending my chastity period to the end of aug/early september to which of course she gladly agreed, so i'll be doing a total of 4 months in chastity, Double my previous record!! I'll be probably begging for the key by the end of august :)

Once i've completed this period and start the next one with a new lock supplied by my lovely Mistress, I wont get release or let out of my device until i can go visit her, to which i've planned a visit in October all going well :) otherwise it could be a very long time in chastity!!

We've also started me off with a couple of pantie days where i wear them for the full 24 hrs for my Mistress :)

Amber

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice