Back to business

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, Nov 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    What cute knee socks, Amber!!! As usual, we have the same taste in cute girly attire. Good luck on Friday and I expect a full report on how wonderful it was! Kisses....

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Well im down to my last 24 hours before release, Thats if the postie brings it on time. Sometime i wish i didnt know when i was getting released so i didnt get excited and impatient about being released.
    After a few emails back and forth with my Lady, She has been kind enough to leave me unlocked for the festive period before we start my permanent chastity on January 1st. It sounds exciting but also scary all at the sametime. Not Knowing when and if i get released and whether its just for cleaning or for orgasim and if my latest period of chastity is anything to go by, it will push me further into the gurly sissy i've become. I recieved my second pair of thigh high socks today and i love them to bits, they come with individual spaces for my toes

[​IMG]

After starting to use my butt plug again, i was wondering if anybody has any advice for using them and any ides for there use, ooh and if anybody has used an inflatable one before?

Hope your all well

Amber

Ps Its starting to snow here :)

3. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Its been a while....

Hi all :)

Its been a while since i've been on here due to my pc finally giving in and moving on to the great big server in the sky, But all is ok now as i've got my new and improved pc :)
    On the chastity front, all's not been going well. My Lady has decided not to run her online service anymore leaving me without a keyholder, so its been hard to keep myself locked, So im on the lookout for a new keyholder hint hint :)

Im still enjoying my true sissy side and im really loving wearing my frilly items and heels :)

Its going to be great catching up with you all again

Love Amber x

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Since my last post i've been on the hunt for a new Keyholder and have sent a few emails to people who run online services as well as enquirying on here, hopefully i'll find someone sooner or later :)

But until then im trying to keep myself locked which is harder than first thought, as the saying goes "whilst the cats away the mice will play".

Amber

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Welcome back!!

I'm so glad to see you back, Amber!! I missed you round here.

If you've got time, go over and take a peek at my diary. Lots going on. *giggles*.

I'm sorry about you loosing your KH'er. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the right lady for you is right around the corner. :anim_25:

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Goddess Jen :happy0158:

I'll be sure to read your diary, bet i've got some reading to do :)

Amber

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Welcome back Amber!

8. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Not much going on at the moment due to not having a keyholder, but as some as you know i've started a poll in the powder room about how long i should be self locked up for. Its going to be fun to see what you vote, and for the people who have already voted, thank you :)

But looking at it now with still a few days to go it looks like its going to be a challenging 2 months, my longest period yet!!
    and to stop me from being a naughty sissy:bad-girl-0009: im going to use a numbered plastic lock so i cant just let myself out with the key if i have a week moment and will post a picture once locked with the date from a newspaper included :)

And even though there is a few days left im going to start on monday, so i've been wearing my device getting used to wearing it again as its been a month and it just feels right wearing it.

Also if the result is 2 months, i was wondering if anybody has any tips on self milking so i can keep my prostate healthy :)

:girl_curtsey:

Amber:happy0158:

9. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well like i've said, im going to start my chastity journey up again tomorrow and i cant wait :)
    Even though i dont have a keyholder at the moment its going to be fun doing the period you guys have voted for. I've been wearing my device all weekend and will take it off one last time to fully clean everything before i put my plastic number lock on tomorrow :)

I've found wearing my device all weekend has further increased the "amber" in me, it always seems to push me into the sissy i real am! i've even ordered some fishnet stockings to add to my collection :) And i've also been playing with my favourite butt plug and filling my sissy clit up :)

Amber x

10. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

2 months in chastity starts today, wish me luck :)

Amber

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Good luck, sweetie!! I have all the faith in the world that you'll do just fine. :)

12. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Goddess Jen, we'll see how im doing a few weeks down the line haha, maybe i'll have to treat myself to a few sissy items to keep me going :)

Amber

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    What a great Idea!!! I would suggest a new sissy item for each week in chastity. Sort of the game I play with the wife. I get a paycheck each month for the time I have been locked up. She get a larger sum each month for her to use as she see's fit. With the money I earn, Tanya gets to buy something new. But as with most gurls, you give me a chance to shop, I over spend. Then when I earn my orgasm, the wife ask how's my account. Boo Hoo I have to wait again. But I still can't keep from shopping.

Good luck with your Two Months, I'm half way there, but only without orgasm. Still wearing my belt from time to time, cause I is always is finding something new to buy.

Missy Tanya

14. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    That sounds like a great idea Tanya :) Now just to decide what to buy :)

Amber

15. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    2 days in, which seems like a mile away from my target! and im enjoying being back in 24/7 chastity again :) i had a little problem after the first day, one of my balls pop out the back ring so i had to break the plastic lock, quickly push it back in put on a smaller spacer then attach a new lock :)

Amber

16. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    4 days in an all's going well, Just feels nice to be wearing my device 24/7 again :) Weekends are a little harder to deal with as i dont have work and it gives me more time to think about my chastity and end up feeling horny, so more things to keep me busy is whats on order :)

Had a little fun last night wearing my panties, stocking and suspenders and my heels, then filling my sissy clit up with one of my butt plugs, I even fell asleep like this!, I awoke during the night and felt the nice stocking feel against my leg so i thought id leave them on, and just took my heels off and left my sissy clit feeling full :)

I had that much fun with the butt plug i've orderes myself a new inflatable butt plug :) and even some new fish net tights :)

Amber

17. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Woo 1 week down :)

It feels like quite an achievement being self locked :Locker:

Todays been the first day where i had a really big urge for release, but i knocked myself back in to shape :fighting0030:
    It helped that i recieved my new fishnet tights today, They look so nice with my heels, I'll post some pics up soon
    I also recieved my new inflatable butt plug in the same package, only to find it was missing the pump DOH!! so will have to go complain to the shop from where i got it from.

Still no look on the keyholder front, its like searching for a new job, theres never one there haha

Amber

18. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    The circle of desire

Dear Amber,

Self control or ordered by another... The chicken or the egg...

Is it chastity which feeds our desire to be more femme? Or? Either way, gurls like us love it!

Hugs, Cindy

19. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well its been a while since i've been on here due to many a problem an hectic schedule!!! I've really missed being on here and talking to my friends.
    But i did carry on with my wonderful self chastity and have carried on past my 2 month date that you all set me, I must say it has been hard but due to the problem's i've had my mind wasnt always on my chaste ways.
    I've stopped looking for a keyholder for the time being as i couldnt find the right person, so hopefully after a little break i'll be able to find someone :)
    I think after all this time i've finally conquered wearing my heels and have been able to stride along with feeling like falling over :) But i have been a naughty girl and let the hair grow back on my legs as im going on holiday with a few friends. Its strange having hair on my legs after all this time, i miss the smooth feeling, its almost like chastity, i cant wait to get back off my hols so i can shave them again :)

Hope your all well

Amber

20. Respectful

Local Time:
    It's good to hear from you again Amber!

Cindy-Lou

21. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Cindy, its good to be back :)

Amber :)

22. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well todays been a productful one, After i stopped looking for a keyholder i suddenly fine one.

Its with a proffesional mistress again, We have a few small things to sort out first, but we have argreed on 1 month chastity to begin with, with early release at her disgression if i please her.
    We will be using plastic locks so i can unlock on webcam and keep hygiene up to standard before putting another plastic lock on.

Im so glad to have someone looking after my chastity again and hope it all works out.

Hope your all well

Amber

23. Respectful

Local Time:
    A good Mistress can be a good friend, or your worst debacle.

Good luck Amber!

Cindy-Lou respects you :cat:

24. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Cindy :)

Hopefully i'll be a good little sissy and keep her happy

Amber

25. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    It's so good to see you again, Amber! Missed you around here =)

Congrats on finding a lady to help you with your chastity. I'm sure when she realizes what a sweet and caring soul you are, you'll be getting on fabulously. Good luck!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice