Back to business

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, Nov 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Wahey :happy0158:

Im now half way through my 4 week term in chastity, I've done 4 weeks before but its been harder this time for some reason. I've been wanting release alot more this time round and getting very flustered quite alot. But as always once i get hard in my cage it brings it all back down to earth that its not my choice to have an orgasm anymore and need to deal with it and be a good chaste sissy.

Ive put my time to good use and put some better pictures of my new outfit on my profile, i managed to work out the timer on my camera.

Amber

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Nothing much happening this weekend, I've just been keeping myself busy and putting up the christmas decorations and doing all my christmas shopping.

I had the house to myself yesterday so i spent most of the afternoon in my new basque and petticoat, cant wait to get my heels this week to go with my outfit. Finally decided that this week i should fully shave my legs and should be clean shaven all over apart from my arms.
    I was thinking if i wasnt in chastity would i really be biting the bullet this much, but i thought being chaste just really stops me lying to myself and this is what i really want, I was even looking at some nice long wigs yesterday to add to my femme look and brushed down my butt plug that i havent used in ages and wore it for the afternoon in my sissy clitty.

Hope your all well

Amber

3. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    "being chaste just really stops me lying to myself" That was a really sharp remark and a point worth noting. I was not aware of that fact but I think you are absolutely right.

Keep posting :)

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    What a great day today has been, After getting home today i was glad to find my new heels that id been eagerly awaiting :)
    There a bit on the tight side but are so beautiful, going to take some time getting used to walking in them, still a bit shakey on my feet, Any advice would be great :)
    I'll post some pics as soon as i can :)

Amber:jumping0045:

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    My new heels :)

[​IMG]

6. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Practice, practice, practice. That's about all the advice I can give you. They're lovely, sweetie. One bit of fashion advise, though. If you don't mind. I think a pair of fishnet stockings would look fierce with them. The black hose blend right into your heels...this way they'll stand out. You look gorgeous!!!

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Oh, and honey? Most ladies don't start off with 5 inch heels to "practice" in. You're going right for the throat!!! Good luck!!!

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow good luck Amber! My Goddess tormented me once in a pair of 6 inch with a one inch platform. Good gracious almighty it sucked. Especialy since they locked on. It was walk or crawl. Either way she got a kick out of it. LOL

Hang in there on the chastity thing. You will make it. Once you have done it once for some reason the second time around gets harder. I went 35 days once then 20 something the next time. By day ten I was going out of my mind. Well you take care and keep us posted.

9. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I think that it depends on the persons sense of balance. i know I was able to walk in 3" heels right off the bat with no issues. Madam on the other hand has trouble in flats :duck:

10. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Goddess Jen

I'll put your advice to use, I dont have any fishnets in my collection so will have to treat myself to some, But i've got some white stockings i can wear for now to show my lovely new heels off :)
    I think alot of practice is needed, As you said 5 inches is like jumping in the deep end haha

xcitex2

Wow 6 inch with one inch platform and locked on, id be like a tree that had been attacked by a lumber jack haha
    I agree that it can get harder but we just got to keep with it, and we dont make the choice really do we haha

Madamsboy

"Madam on the other hand has trouble in flats" I sense a cheeky comment haha

I spent most of last night walking around in my heels, well trying!!! I can understand why women cant wait to get them off at the end of a night out!!

Amber

11. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Quick note today

If i lived with my Keyholder id be begging her for release today!! I've been so horny and have been straining in my cage!
    But oh well just over a week if im good :)

Amber

12. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    These are lovely, amber! Dolly envies you! You will definitely be walking like a gurl when you get used to them! You may have mentioned this, but dolly didn't notice, so if she may ask, Where did you get them? Dolly still can't find any that fit her. Dolly tried on several pair in a shoe store (a humiliating story on it's own!), and found that size 12 (U.S. women's) is too tight and usually too narrow, and 13 has a gap at the heel. Dolly needs a 12.5W!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    What's up, sweetie? Having a hard day? :manga_lolly:

OK, all teasing aside (but, it's so fun!), I think you looking at that sexy outfit and heels in the mirror is getting the best of you. You're making yourself crazy, darling!!! Step away from the mirrors!!!! xo

14. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    DollyAnne

Im glad you like my new heels :)
    I got them from http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d64_ankle-strap-high-heels-shoes.html . I know what you mean about sizes, Mine are a little tight but are ok, im not sure if they do half sizes but theres no harm in asking. Think i might try a larger size for my next pair to see if there better :)
    I would love to hear your Shoe shopping story some time :)

Goddess Jen

Getting teased off a Goddess is all i need, Maybe a good spanking is probably better haha

Amber :)

15. Goddess Jen

Local Time:

16. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Its ok Goddess Jen, Just put your feet up and let us sissy pets take care of things for you. Just think its christmas soon, so fun times ahead :)
    Heel training goin ok, a few wobbley moments haha but im on my way!! I have a lot more respect for women now, how you cope walking around in these all your life i dont know.

Amber :)

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Oh, to dream. A sissy at my feet would be just wonderful! Darling, the reason I suffer with the heels is because I know how sexy they look. Beauty is pain sometimes, but all worth it!!! xo

18. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:

Cant agree more, they might hurt a little but seeing my heels on my feet makes me feel good :)
    Have you thought about getting a little sissy outfit for your pet? or is it something he's not interested in?

i'll be your distant uk sissy, you did give me my beautiful name afterall :)

Amber

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Pet is definitely not the frilly dress kinda guy. He can't pull it off as lovely as you can. I guess I'm just going to have to leave the pretty dresses on my side of the closet. :butterfly:

20. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    happy for you Amber!

After several years in chastity with one monthly release, I've definitely found my "schedule"...the first 3 days after my monthly orgasm is the hardest...I'm crazy needy, super submissive to the point of annoyance, and can't concentrate...after that it becomes much easier. After week two I'm fully back to normal and not overly needy, and simply obey and am completely removed of most anything considered manly.

Come the 1st of the month, rinse and repeat lol

I for one though have an easier time of peeing while standing up for some reason...when I sit to pee, I often find it more messy - not really sure why. I wish it was the other way down, as standing up to pee is one of the last manly things I can attribute to myself.

thanks for sharing by the way :)

21. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for reading montreal cuck, I think all us subs are happy once we find our "schedule", its always going to be harder if were let out for to long.

Well its been 3 weeks now and its starting to feel like second nature. This is the point where if i get release it will undo all the hardwork just like montreal cuck said in the previous post.
    Im so enjoying wearing my new heels and outfit and have ordered some thigh high socks to keep me warm during the winter after reading Dollyanne write about how good they are in her blog.

Amber

22. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne can't wait to see your thigh-high socks, amber! We gurls must stay warm, but fashionable!

xoxoxo

pantysexual dollyanne

23. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Dollyanne, "stay warm but fashionable" are statement for winter:)
    I would have my socks today. but they sent the wrong ones, so got to send them back and wait for the correct ones to come :)

Im on the home straight now in chastity, My release date is friday, All going well that is. My Lady says we should start chatting about where we going next with my chastity, so i will keep you all posted.

Amber

24. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well I've finally done it :)
    After much talk on here and much backing down i have finally shaven all my legs from top to bottom, Boy do they look different now and so smooth!!
    I cant stop feeling them.

Amber

25. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Only a few days left before release, think i might expload on friday:mad0233:
    Im looking forward to it but also going to miss being in chastity for the time that im released, it sounds crazy but it would be easier just to carry on as i find it hard starting all over again. I started using my butt plugs again yesterday, how i've missed the feeling of filling my arse up, I've started with the small red one i have as its been a while, but hopefully work back up to the large one i have thats in onw of my picture albums, that one really does get me panting as it slips in.
    I recieved my new thigh high socks today to keep me warm over winter, thanks to Dollyanne and Lauren for the idea :)

[​IMG]

Hope your all well

Amber

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice