Back to business

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, Nov 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Well after a week out of chastity (which was quite fun ) Im now fully locked up in my cb3000 again. After clicking the lock into place it fully dawns again what it means to be in chastity and the up and downs that happen along the way.

So once id clean shaven my cock and balls and put the device on, I slip into my sissy panties, suspender belt and stockings and send some pictures to my Lady that include todays paper to prove the date and to show im now locked up again just as she likes it.

My lady has told me that its going to a definate 4 weeks without release, where like last time i have to send her pictures on 2 different set days a week. And of course if i forget, time in chastity will be added on for punishment. But in a recent emails she's used statements like "cruelly punished" and "no margain for error" so god knows how long i will be punished with.

My Lady has also said that i had to agree to a new sissy challenge before i began my chastity, which of course i agreed to.
    I dont know what it is yet, but i will be sure to let you all know when i find out. Plus once again if i dont fulfil the task i will hav to face the consequences.

So here it all goes again

Slavematt:smilies_xxx02:

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    :party-049:I'm so glad you started to write a journal! You've become one of my best friends on the Mansion and I like to hear how things are progressing with you and your lady. Good luck and if you need any help with a good, proper sissy name for yourself, don't hesitate to ask. Kisses ~Goddess Jen

3. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Goddess Jen :jumping0046:

You have become a great friend to on this great site. I love reading yours and your hubbys Journal's.
    I really can't wait to see what my Ladys got instore for me this time.

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well 1 night in chastity and all the feelings of being locked up come flowing back. Its amazing how submissive you suddenly feel and how horny you get, it seems that any little thing makes you strech in your cage and want release.

But as i've been chaste a few times before now, i know that it takes a about a week to settle down back into chastity life and enjoy the benifits it brings.

And now i have my own sissy name that got given to me from my great mansion friend Goddess Jen, Thanks again :)

Amber :):loveCM:

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Awwww...you are so welcome! I'm so flattered that you decided to use it. I'm looking forward to hearing what your lady has planned for you next! Hugs and Kisses, Amber! :manga_blowkiss:

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Neither can i Goddess Jen :)

Its strange that it could be something that really pushes my limits, but i cant wait to find out what it is. Maybe thats where the submissive side kicks in, plus i wouldnt want to upset my Lady :)

Just a quick story of the fun i had at the football today, I was needing to use the bathroom at half time but when i got to the toilets the cubicle was "out of use" Argh!! what to do now, as we all know, its not the easiest thing to pee out of a chastity device without spraying it all over everyone in the room.
    So after collecting my thoughts i made a hundred yard dash to the next toilets before i burst, and lucky for me the cubicle was free to use, Phew :)

So a little mental note to myself "dont leave going to the toilet till the last minute" haha

The joys of being in chastity :happy0030:

Amber x

7. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
  8. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Not much to report as my Lady is away at the moment.

Im still settling back down into chastity, first day back in work wearing my device. I always seem to think that someone will notice, it'd be hard to explain in my very alpha male work enviroment.

But as always it is pretty hidden underneath my work clothes, and as i will be wearing my panties and stockings tomorrow for work its a good thing.
    I really do love the feeling of my stockings and panties when i wear them, and gives me that extra smile whne im in work.

Amber

9. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    yes i do agree Amber, wearing panties and the cage at work brings a smile to me as well. i too work in a male environment, outside work, having to urinate while standing up has been tricky, no washrooms where i work so sitting down is not an option.
    But have not been brave enough to wear stockings yet --

10. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've only tried urinating standing up once, and lets say it wasnt a tidy affair.
    There's no rush in wearing stockings, you'll know when the time is right :)
    But you'll enjoy it when you do.

Thanks for reading my journal, I love any feedback.

Amber

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Pet gets a bit worried about this, too. He's in a big testosterone filled field. I think I'd die laughing if he got questioned about it. Can you imagine? "Um, I really hope that's a wrench in your pocket, dude." LOL!!!!

12. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think id have to whistle to myself and walk away quickly or start singing a big show tune to distract there attention haha
    Im always afraid that my pink panties will show when i bend over, but i think a little case of paranoia helps keep things hidden :)

Just had a email off my Lady giving me my last warning because of some bad spelling in a email i wrote to her. She seems to be cracking right down on any little errori make at the moment. I wouldnt like to think what the punishment might be:interrogation:

Amber

13. theruinedjester

theruinedjester Just a Fool

Local Time:
    A little case of paranoia does indeed go a long way. Too much paranoia, might, arouse suspicion, however.

Sometimes, all ya need is prepared response that would make sense to the average vanilla person. Maybe something like "lost bet with gf", "she dared me". A well placed chuckle & a simple explanation ought to defuse an awkward 'femme garment' moment. Can't say that I've got any explanation for a cb, though.

Best of luck staying out of your Lady's punishment doghouse.

14. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, im trying my hardest to be a good little sissy :)

Amber

15. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you :character0117:

16. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well its been a tired day after a sleepless night.
    I woke up around 2am so hard in my device its unbeliveable!!! It took me around an hour to get relaxed and able to fall back asleep, my balls were more purple than blue!! And then after all that i had to be up at 5 am for work, Havent stopped yawning all day.

But a little smile got put back on my face when i got home, my new sissy stockings had been delievred :jumping0045:
    I havent took them off since i got in :)
    I've tried uploading pictures but having problems at mo, but i'll keep trying

Amber:jumping0046:

17. madamsboy

Local Time:
    my suggestion to you (or anyone else for that matter) is to sit on the toilet and relax. After about 2-3 min I either pee, or it "shrinks" on its own.
    I did note a difference based on bathroom setup though. It was much easier at home where we have a shelving unit in front of the toilet that I can lay my head on while sitting.

18. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice Madamsboy

I tried using the toilet technique last night, but it was just one of those nights where nothing was simple, could of used that shelf of yours to rest my head :)

Amber

19. madamsboy

Local Time:
    yeah, that's one of the good things about a cramped bathroom. nice shelf with a towel on it.

20. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:

Think i might work up some blue prints for one haha

Amber

Ps i've finally managed to upload my new pictures, love my new stockings :)
    :jumping0036:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1029

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Amber? Are those your new thigh highs??? Me likey!!!! :happy0030: Damn...you've got as good of taste as I do in lingerie. They're gorgeous. Promise me that when you come to visit me we'll go shopping together. K? Oh, and sorry bout last night. Ouchie!!! I LOL's when I heard MB talk about the shelf for your head!!!! Here's hoping a better night awaits you! :manga_blowkiss:

22. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Goddess Jen :jumping0046:
    Im glad you like them, i love them, im still wearing them now. Maybe we could find a pair of shoe's for me on this shopping trip :)

Im hoping for some sleep tonight , think i need to start running again to tire myself out lol, i should of took a pic of me struggling in my device last night, i really couldnt get over the colour of my balls!!

Amber

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    OK...1st thing. Did I hear you say "SHOES"?!?!?!?:jumping0045: Honey, I'm the shoe queen. I have a serious addiction. We could do so much damage shopping together!!! 2nd thing...you should have taken a pic, so I could have had a giggle. Did I just say that out loud? :sign0007:

24. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Shoe queen eh lol some people on here have said all my stockings would look better with some nice heels, just havent got round to it yet.
    Ok then next time im squirming in the middle of the night i'll take a pic for all the lovely goddess's and mistress's to have a chuckle at ;)
    Maybe get a paint colour chart to work out what colour they are:anim_63:

Amber

25. madamsboy

Local Time:
    you should, it comes in quite handy, plus it's rather relaxing which helps things settle down. ours is actually part of a short black metal shelving unit
    [​IMG]
    like that but without the wheels

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice