back in

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by scotty1, Sep 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    9 days in 36 out. problems with device sent back for resizing and now back on. sucks!!!! It has only been on 16 hrs I woke with an erection at 4 am and now im horney and i cant Masterbate.( im used to Masterbating every day in the morning and at night) since i was 15 years old. Mistress thinks that is way too much? and now i dont get an orgasm for at least 4 months I cant touch it or even see it for that matter. Verrrrrry cruel .And I cant get out of this one, Im screwed. hope i dont go out of my mind i cant even have an erection it fits so good there is no extra room at all, in this cage :-(

2. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    Are you trying to say you have no choice in the matter?

3. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    No: i have only two choices, Chastity or get out of the realationship, and im not going to leave her, i love her. i would never be able to replace Her,for Many reasons. Im just a little sad i cant masterbait when i want to any more.& i know that is why im in chast now. She loves me enough to fix the problem and im greatful for that!!! Now its Her turn. Scotty1.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice