Back in!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andylocked, Mar 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Hi... well, after a period of time out (literally), the cage is back on - with a new shiny lock. After the scare of the broken lock incident, plus the fact that wifey thought my little man looked dry skinned and basically told me off for not looking after him, I had just over a week out of the cage - which was nice - and I even got some sex in that time! :)
    Ok, so it was a hand job, but still felt bloody great. Sunday morning my wife woke and decided she needed me in her.. I was obviously keen to oblige - only after giving her a couple of huge cums - our toddler woke up downstairs - NOOOOOOOOOOO! I wasn’t done! Wife was. Off I got and I was told “no finishing off myself - we had things to do...
    Of course by the evening wifey was to tired to finish what we had started so I had to sleep, horny and frustrated.
    Woke up 3 times in the night with a huge (for me!) stiffie.. couldn’t do anything about it of course as wifey had basically told me ‘just because the cage is off, does NOT mean you can just play with him and cum whenever you want!!”
    I told her yesterday about my regular waking up and she decided there an then... “ok.. the cage goes back on this evening”
    I of course made the mistake of asking if I could have one last....”NO! Because you asked!!”
    Great! :-(
    I got the cage on that evening and we sat with the teen watching tv - I messaged wifey asking if she had a thought about duration this time... it kinda went like this...
    “2 weeks... at least”
    “Ok.... but thinking about that, that will mean he is allowed out right as your period starts... now, it would also make sense to maybe keep him locked for the whole of March... that way you can also concentrate 100% on the competition you have at the end of the month (her hobby - she has a competition)”
    I just wanted to try to help her keep her focus on that, so it actually made sense for me to point it out..
    “Actually” she said, “You are SO right! Thanks for working with me on that! Ok... end of March it is... but then again, maybe longer”
    :-O
    Ok.... so there you have it.... back in the cage and at the moment, it’s looking like an April release. Because she wants to concentrate on her own thing this month, I’ll be surprised if I even get to “help her” in the bedroom - she gets very focused on what she does for her hobby and therefore sex is completely out of her mind - while I guess it drives me out of my own mind...
    It’s nice to be back in the comfort of the cage though... :)

Rectrix, Chaste J. and Consensus like this.
  2. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Ok... so all is quiet here... wife was busy trying to sort things out with her cookies... she said it will beat least after March before cage can come off... now for the last week her favorite aunt has been seriously ill so she has her head full there... understandably so - So I have said nothing at all about the lockup... when her mind is busy, it’s really busy... thus... no cum now since Feb 23rd... and yesterday we had a family party...

I asked if it would be possible to go there without the cage just because I felt a bit uncomfortable with all her family there - lots of family... well that did it!
    “WHY?? Why should it matter that they are there?? ABSOLUTELY NO WAY! And for good measure, that will be at least an extra 2 weeks for even thinking about asking!”

Well.... that was rather silly of me really... All I could do was accept. One can not argue and one must NOT argue. Her word on this was final.
    I seriously do have the feeling this is gonna be much longer term than mid April...

In the meantime, I am hunting out good strapons in case she suddenly feels in the mood and at least I can show her that I have been thinking about HER needs over my own.
    I will keep you posted

spider203 likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    The very idea of it! Asking to be cage free without a proper reason! "Feeling a little uncomfortable" because her family is there is not a valid reason for being unlocked at all. Your lucky to have got away with just an extra 2 weeks! Have fun :)!

Rectrix and Andylocked like this.
  4. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I know!!! I have NO idea what I was thinking!!!!!??? Lol

Chaste J. likes this.
  5. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Day 18 since last cum and feeling horny as hell and there’s not a damned thing I can do about it!!!

#justsaying

6. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Stay strong, and keep your eye on the prize

Andylocked likes this.
  7. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Day 21 and my darling woke up feeling a little bit ‘in the mood’ - needless to say I, feeling rather desperate at this moment for some physical interaction, was not turning down this opportunity so, gently carressing her whilst in the spoons position, I gently rubbed her back.
    She soon adjusted her position and laid fully on her back. I rubbed her under her fluffy, warm and practical pajama top, my fingers gently gliding over every inch of her sumptuous breasts... eventually daring to lean over and began caressing each with my tongue.
    Needless to say, my poor caged dick was straining and leaking like a drain!
    I continued this as my hand reached down between the warmth of her widening legs. Yes! I pulled them down and delved my tongue between her open thighs...
    by this time, her hand was stroking my butt and every now and again, her fingers pulled my cheeks gently apart until she found my sensitive butthole... gently caressing her fingers around it and every now and again delving a finger into me, it was getting harder and harder to concentrate...
    I think she realized this so after stroking and squeezing my balls one last time, she removed her hand from my own pleasure area!
    I could at least continue my own efforts on pleasuring her now!
    And that I most certainly did... twice!

Needless to say, my dick remained firmly imprisoned in his cage but my sanity levels have at least come back to near normal.
    I had reminded her again last night that the 50 days I had mentioned (it will be 50 cumless days for me on April 14th) wasn’t a hint, merely an observation - and that my cock was of course hers now to do with what she wanted.
    She agreed that was now the case. I also reminded her of things she could do with her toy! Brave of me BUT she is still a bit naive in the bedroom department and doesn’t really understand exactly the things a KH can do in order to keep my frustration levels high and therefore my focus on her...

Am loving being locked and doing delicious things for her, but I do miss her fingers sometimes and hopefully this will bring about a more teasing nature into our relationship!!
    Delicious!!

8. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2nd night in a row wifey needed something... the previous night she let me give her an orgasm with my hands and tongue.. last night, she simply needed a good rogering. I suggested she could unlock me and Incould help out:
    “That now makes it the end of April untl I might allow you to cum... no, I want to feel the glass toy..”
    So I remained locked while giving her a good hard seeing to with her Ice dildo and for the impertinence of asking for unlock, she added another week.
    Having gone a month already, she has added enough weeks to make it 2 months.
    Last night I really was hornier than I have been for a while but she wouldn’t relent!

Damn she’s good!

Giveitup, Consensus and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice