Back in the reins (I think)...struggling

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chesty LaRue, Aug 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    No never translates differently. And for me, her needs and desires have become mine. If I felt really strongly about something she would hear me out, but the answer may still be no. But then again, we started this in a strong relationship. We aren't trying to fix anything or force anything.

One of the best benefits of chastity for me is that I never have to worry about being wrong about sex. If it's happening, it's cause she wants it. She's not just letting me rut on her because she feels obligated to. She's not giving me a pity handjob without enthusiasm, she is actually enjoying it. I can't take things too far or push boundaries that I don't know about.

If you are feeling ignored or unwanted it is perfectly normal to express your self. The answer for sex might still be no, but she may respond with other affection or conversation to alleviate your blues. When u let go, she will feel the pressure is gone, and open up more. I guess that's my take on it.

danleft1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice