Back in Chastity :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, Sep 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    After not being chastised for a month since my last time, Im finally starting again this week after speaking to my lady.
    She has decided to set a period of a month like the last time but with a view to prolong the chastity and will be the first time that i must wear the panties that my lady chose.

http://www.birchplaceshop.com/panties-full-cut/candy-pink-satin-panties-with-black-lace

Im not sure yet whether this is it for now or if my sissy side will be pushed further. But i will be sure to post some pictures on my profile of me in my new panties and keep you all updated.

Slave Matt :)

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    How nice and satin to boot. Enjoy them. The only ones i have are nylon, nice but not the same as satin.

Rachel

3. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, i cant wait to try them on and wear them day to day. First time i've done somthing like this.

Slave matt

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Those panties are yummy! I want some! Here ae some (self learned the hard, embarrassing way) tips for not getting caught wearing them....

Try not to get the lacey ruffles caught in any zippers! The exposed material may be hard to explain to people :) Oh, and be vey careful tucking in your shirt and/or bending over. Oh, and tight pants.

Wow, with so many chances of making a mistake you may as well just accept that you will probably get caught wearing these by someone. So be prepared to answer them! This is a wonderful lesson in humility for a submissive sissy.

Have fun sweetie!

Respectfully,
    Cindy

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice :)

I am quite worried about getting caught wearing them, Especially at work where there is alot of bending down and active work. But i want to please my lady and looking forward to wearing them.

Slavematt

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Got the email saying my panties have been dispatched and will be with me shortly. Not long now till i swap my boxers for frilly panties :)

7. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well I've started my new period in chastity, As i've said my lady has set it at a month but said it may get prolonged on the basis of how well i do and the possiblity of not knowing when i will next be released.
    I will keep you all updated and will definetly post new pictures when my panties arrive

Slavematt

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice