Back at it

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by New to cage, Feb 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    I'm finally locked again after a short break. My wife/ kh has finally accepted that it is not painful for me to be locked, even 24/7. She already knows I enjoy the tease and denial. So far my longest lock up with no orgasm has been 18 days. I am hopeful that we will beat that this time. I would live to see how long I can last with no release except maybe try for a prostate orgasm in a few weeks. Maybe she will even use her dildo instead of the one she normally uses on me.

2. New to cage

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Woke up extremely horny in the early morning hours, performed oral on wife/ kh for about an hour, a little tease and denial for her, until I went all the way for her orgasm. I was rewarded with a little prostate play with her finger, but not enough for any type of orgasmic release. I wasn't really expecting any release since I haven't even been locked for a full week this time. Maybe I'll get more play this afternoon.

3. New to cage

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Last night was a good night. After we went to bed last night I received some great teasing along with the denial. After that she mounted me while I was still in my cage( cb6000s ). She rode my cage until she had a great orgasm then dismounted and left me well teased and well denied.

4. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Glad to see it’s going so well for you. How did you get your wife to become so engaged in this with you?

5. New to cage

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    She was very hesitant when we both started this. But it was obvious from her body's reactions that she enjoyed me locked up. She did have to get past the idea that I was in pain or that she was being cruel to keep me from orgasm. We are still learning and experimenting with what works best for us. I've only been locked for a week this time, but I'm hoping we are moving toward me being locked always and getting few full orgasms. It's really all up to her in the end.

6. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you !

7. New to cage

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You're welcome. Where are you in your chastity journey and how is it going?

8. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    We are trying to find the sweet spot. She’s aware of my desire to be locked up but isn’t too engaged most days. She’s going thru some libido issues so sex isn’t top of mind often. I believe she’d really get into it once she understands the true benefits to her. Not just sexually but overall. She’s starting to see my behavior changing while I’m locked up. But I don’t think she’s completely connected the dots yet. I need to find the one hot button that will flip that switch. She’s an adventurous person generally.

I’m thinking about getting her to play a card or dice game to enhance her involvement without it being sexual. Besides a game, any ideas?

9. New to cage

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Besides games it's just time and open conversation about where you both would like to go with this. We did play a dice game for a while. It was my suggestion, and it did get her a little more involved. We started simple and used two, six sided die. First roll determined my length of lockup, 2-12 days .At the end if that time, she rolled again to determine what happened. The options were : I wasn't unlocked and she rolled again for additional lock up time, I was released from cage and allowed full orgasm, I was released from cage and allowed ruined orgasm or i was allowed an orgasm through prostate play with no release from cage. Obviously you could choose your own things to happen and what each number means. Good luck

10. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    Awesome stuff. I’m gonna try the dice game and add more open conversations. I shied away from conversation a bit for fear of pressing the issue. But roll the 2 together and I hope. Thanks!!!

New to cage likes this.
  11. New to cage

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good luck. It will only work if both partners are on board and have some level of agreement as how to proceed. You can't guess each other's wants and needs every time.

12. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    Great advice! Thank you again

13. New to cage

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Another great weekend with some teasing. Wife was eating an eclair when some of the cream ran from her mouth to her chin. She looked at me to get it, said lick it off, you could use the practice for next weekend. I assume that means I will be licking/eating my cum this weekend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice