baby steps,,baby steps

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by grenore, May 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    another milestone in my quest for myWife/kh to take an active role in my hopeful wish for us to have a true flm and chastity relationship.

my Wife/kh has slowly come to terms with me wearing the chastity device but has shown not a great deal of interrest otherwise it has seemed. she did keep me locked up for a new record of continuous lockup of 12 days and then told me take it off last friday evening. nothing happened until sunday and we had for us a rousing time of sex in the a.m.. she told me to leave it off for the rest of sunday but left it open to me to put it back on when she was leaving for work monday a.m..

monday morning i put the device back on and asked her to lock it which she willingly did. she even gave my nipples a good rub. i am one of those men that can almost orgasm from just nipple play alone. i am lucky in that regard and she rarely does that unless she is feeling a little frisky herself because she knows it is an instant relay to my penis and brain about arousal. she said thats enough after a bit and said off with you..she needs to leave for work.(im retired)

nothing more was said until wednesday evening when on the couch she came in a announced she wanted a foot rub. i more than happily obliged and when we got to bed later she rolled over and gave me another bit of nipple rubbing.(shudder) i took a chance now on this next step.

my Wife/kh was going out of town to visit her parents for birthdays/mothers day thursday afternoon and leaving me here by myself until sunday afternoon. i thought now is as good a time as any to get her to actually TAKE the key to my device with her. when she came home before leaving while packing i showed her a sealed envelope with the emergency key in it and the original key on a necklace i had given her 5 weeks ago when i came out about all of this.

she chuckled when i explained what i wanted. she said okay ill do it for you and remember i wont be back for 3 days.(up until this time i have always had access to a key for cleaning or a problem). i had previously taken off the cage for cleaning prior to her coming home and also resisted the urge to play a bit while the ole boy was out.( cleaning has been one of her issues with prolonged wear). i intentionally had not closed the lock----to ask her to lock it knowing now my situation.

when i asked her to lock it for me......she actually shot back an answer..WHY IS IT UNLOCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE? i quickly told her about the cleaning and she frowned at me and then said give it here....CLICK.( a rub of my nipples) and she is out the door. so shes gone and for once i am truly locked until she comes back.

it is an odd sensation. i have worn the device several times for more than 3 days at a time before any cleaning or such. but before..there was always the key close at hand if i needed it or wanted it. now i am truly stuck until she gets home sunday evening and there is such a different feeling this time. definately a little edgy but i love the feeling and also the fact that she is somewhat engaged in this with me now if for nothing else...at least 3 days.

we will see what the next step brings--ill be in touch.:kissass:

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    good luck on your journeys, the point when you know that you can't get unlocked is a trip isn't it? i used to drive a truck cross country. i had that feeling every time i drove away from the key. As for now, Mistress keeps the key in a safe deposit box at a bank by Her work, is all i know.

As for cleaning, since the key is out of the house, i start with a bubble bath:chores026: everyday as per Mistress' orders, while in the bath i use a q-tip and Oil of Olay's ,"Body Ribbons" body wash and scrub the inside, before getting out of the tub i use a hand held shower head to rinse the cage out. i use the blow dryer to dry and then re-lube it with a q-tip covered in baby oil gel.

i only get released once a month for a cleaning/shaving period while Mistress watches, for "mishandling of her merchandise".

3. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    a quick update of the events and the immediate future. my Wife/kh came home for her trip and was as to be expected tired. we relaxed and ate a small meal i fixed for her. she then wanted to take a nap and suggested i join her also which i said certainly. she had me get in bed with her and spoon up against her with the tube right where i like it. she did not flinch so this is a good sign to me.
    after we got up i had to go to my mom's house to do some work for her and as i was still undressed my Wife told me to take off the the cd before i went over. as i had just finished 3 straight days of total enclosure and cleanliness is a big thing with her i complied and washed myself and the device and then went to do my chores at my moms.

i reallly felt a little naked without the cd on. i slept with it off and as some of you know after having the cds on for periods you feel a little odd not having them on. it felt odd for sure but when we got up this morning to get her off for work i put the cd back on and asked her to lock it and she readily did so.(this is a good thing)

i am going out of town for a couple of days starting tomorrow and sharing a room with a friend. it will be my next...hmmm? moment to find out if she will want me to wear the cd while im gone,take it off for secrecy, or not even have thought about it until i bring it up.

i guess i will find out later tonight or early in the morning. im keeping my fingers crossed that at least she thinks about what i need to do and tells me so. that way i know she at least has me in her mind.

certainly not an erotic update but an update none the least. ill be in touch as things progress.

4. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:

Welcome to that strange feeling of now feeling strange without it.

Remember:becareful:

5. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well..its been a couple of days. heres where we are at this point. my Wife/kh had me take off the cd before i left for a 36 hour overnighter with a friend to attend to some business at some land we own.i guess i was relieved i wouldnt be wearing the device and having to hide from my friend in the bathroom areas and the sleeping arrangements for the trip. on the other hand i was actually a little disappointed that She didnt just tell me...deal with it--this is what you wanted--work around it and keep the device on while you are gone.

so..thursday morning before she went to work i put the device back on and She locked it shut for me. that simple act still gives me goose bumps. she does however also now have my release key on her key chain she said so it now is gone with her and maybe this is a good sign of continued involvement on her part. i do have an aemergency key in a sealed envelope if a problem happened but she would know for all of you that wonder on that part. so at least she still is locking me up and now She has come around to keeping the key in her possession at all times when she is away.

now the next little tidbit for me and for thought. to some extent i think She hopes this is a phase and it will fade away eventually. or maybe She is gradually warming to the whole idea of chastity and orgasm denial. whichever---She has always hated me to shave or trim my pubic hair in the past. i have done so recently to facilitate wearing the cb6000s as many of us do. well this morning besides the keychain comment She also said..and another thing,, you know i dont like you shaved down there. i explained why i had shaved in regards to comfort and ease and her response back was well this isnt about simply what you want is it?? and then said if its uncomfortable-- isnt there supposed to be some pain involved in this relationship you want??

i was left quite speechless until i managed a yes maam.

im keeping my fingers crossed!!

6. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well on to the latest update. once again not terribly erotic for the reader but a factual retelling on the last few days events none the less.

my Wife had me wear the device until saturday night when She told me to take it off and go clean up. She then said leave it off until we get back from a short out of town trip we were taking. She told me to put it back on when we returned. so we went out of town sunday and monday. sunday night She surprised me actually with some pre bedtime sex. She had me cum. i think i was happy!!??(conflicted)

we returned home and i put the device on tuesday morning before She leaves for work,,,She watches and then says come here so i can lock it.click!:Locker:

Shes now off to work and im again left to myself but im locked up. this has become somewhat of a regular pattern. i now am trying to get Her to find the time to read the various books and reading so She can more understand at least my mind set on this lifestyle and where i want us to completely go.

Her parents are coming in a few days as well. i will be intrigued to see if She lets,have me keep wearing the device while they are here in our home. we also are going to be leaving in a couple of weeks for a week long family(Hers) reunion. my hope is that She will have me continue to wear the device during that period as well.

i am at least one of the ones whom is comfortable while locked and experience little if any discomfort in the cage. i just wish She would cause me more discomfort if you know what i mean!! we are working on it. i will write back again in a few days to update where i am at that point as anything changes or becomes a new breakthrough for Her or me.:love0070:

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    as long as she's happy ...

8. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    just a quickie update.

well nothing big really but my wife didnt have me take off my cd yet and her parents will be here shortly. so maybe she has reached a comfort level of me wearing it in a new environment with different people. time will tell--i hope she keeps me in it for a lot longer. also as to her previous complaint about me shaving below...the results are beginning to manifest themselves a little. a few pinches and pulls here and there. going to have to watch that!

heres keeping my legs crossed..oops i mean fingers!!

9. tomas

tomas Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for sharing your story......i love the way it all arouses me.....

10. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well-- first my thanks to those people who read this and find it informative or interesting in any way.

heres my update of the events of the past few days with my ever lovely Wife/Kh. She did have me wear my device while Her parents were here. i believe that is a positive step forward in that She is more comfortable with me wearing it and something happening which might embarrass Her. normal for us has been Her having me take off the device saturday night or sunday morning and then us having the sex that we have at this point in our relationship.(it will get better i know)

sunday comes with Her parents still here and me in the device. they leave but at a time where we are past when and how She likes to get involved with sex. so the day goes on and i suggest She get out to the pool to get some sun since we are going on a vacation very soon at a beach and She is as white as the driven snow. well seeing me in my device(i swim and lay out nude at our house) she tells me to take it off and we might get lucky later. im still looking for later...She had to do some online work for her job that she "forgot" about and that took us to the time She is heading to sleep...not bed! so no go for me.

well i sleep without the device and wake up to put it on as we have been doing and She sees a line/crease/wear mark on my groin where She now says she doesnt want me to put it on. give it a break She says. i look at her concerned and dont want to argue that i really would rather put it on...nothing is uncomfortable but She wants it off for the day. i dont argue and put it down.

She is getting ready to leave for work and ill be honest that i was a little bummed out not having it on and She notices and asks whats up? i tell Her that in truth i really want to wear it so that i wont feel compelled to masturbate while She is not here. i am(was) compulsive about it and havent now cum in a week so im a little edgy. i dont want to fail for Her. She looks at me and thinks...then She says put it on then but i want you to take it off when i get home.

so im happy, i put it on, She locks:Locker: me up and gives me a great kiss and leaves. now heres my quandary??? i really dont want it to come off when She gets home...i want to wear it until She is ready to use me for Her pleasure. i dont need it off for my comfort because it is perfectly comfortable to me as is. do i wait for Her to tell me take it off this evening(She has the key) or do i ask Her for the key and take it off myself since that is what She said this morning.

i know i should follow Her instructions but i love wearing the device and i am so weak if im not in it. i want Her to want me in it as much as i want to be in it!!

She did come home for lunch and actually kissed the crap out of me on the way out and even rubbed(shiver) my nipples heading out to the car. so we will see what the night brings...ill be in touch!!

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Don't argue!

Be grateful that she is looking after her property.

Women are designed to nurture, and although she is with you on this she still wants to keep you safe and well.

She may know you better than you know yourself. Think about it, if you coerce her into leaving it on and it does cause more problems she may feel bad. She may feel that she should have put her foot down more (undermining her confidence) or that this really isn't such a good idea after all.

Listen to the little voice... do as she says, and you won't regret it.

12. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    thank you for your comments and advice Mistress Watchful! i took your advice and questioned my Wife/Kh when She got home and She stated to me to leave it on till we went to bed and then take it off. so She made Her wishes clear and i followed them.

the neat part for me was before bed asking Her for the key..... and She for the first time actually unlocked it Herself with Her key instead of giving it to me to do myself.(She has the key on Her keychain...i dont have one)

now...to this morning...i get up and She says that i may put it on and then she tells me to come to her so She can lock it shut!!!:Locker:

at the very least She is getting used to the routine and doesnt mind my desire and is actively participating on a basic level. She does even make some comments every now and then that make me think She is thinking about it and She definately has been doing more fondling of my tits(shudder) and more involved kissing(love that tongue)and giving me some looks to kill when i seem to be disagreeing with Her that were not evident weeks before. i am gonna keep on this path i chose to a FLR and be patient with Her.

so i am better off than i was 6 weeks ago and i hope that it only keeps getting better.

baby steps....baby steps

13. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well here is the latest update in my journey. with the holiday weekend coming i was unsure what our somewhat regular sex session would lead to....sunday morning came and went with no mention of unlocking me so i kept shut and went about the day as normal. we were cooking for some folks at our house for memorial day a little earlier(sunday). well the lunch went great and all left and we were ready to hit the pool to get a little of the remaining sun and She sees the cb and says oh yeah...take that off... so i go get her keys and bring them to her and she unlocks me and i go clean up and we hit the pool like normal.

i sleep sunday night without the device and monday(memorial day) comes and She wakes up and reaches over and grasps my nipples.(Oh MY Gawd) i instantly begin to get erect and She says come overhere and see what you can do. well i roll over wild She is in constant control of my nipples(Shes killing me) and i enter her.

now heres my problem. since wearing this device it is like i now have a hair trigger on my penis. i have for the last 6 weeks been increasingly more and more unable to perform for any length of time at all. i wasnt a long time stud or anything but i could perform reasonably well. well this is now not the case. i enter my Wife/kh and have done nothing other than enter
    Her and i can feel my orgasm coming with Her manipulating my nipples. i try to hold back and not move but i come immediately...and since i was trying not to move to stall it....all it does is pulse and dribble out into Her...i did have tremendous pleasure in the sensation but also i was disappointed in not having performed better for Her. so now i have cum and i didnt even stroke anything even one time. so its back out and then back into the tube this morning(tuesday).

the time between orgasms is a new personal best of 15 days now and we will try again all over again. we have our vacation with Her family coming up at the end of this week and that will be a pivotal event in whether or not She is comfortable with me wearing my device to allow me to continue wearing it while we are gone(around her family).(we will see)

will try to post again before we leave....baby steps...baby steps

14. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well...sigh!!!,,,,my Wife told me to take off the cb for the vacation as She did not want to have to explain to Her family what it was if there was an accident or emergency. so off it came this morning and we are going to be gone for 9 days. She did say that i was to put it on when we return and that i was expected to be on my best behavior while we are gone. so, maybe She is at least getting into character some and just simply worried about perception from other folks right now. i can handle that i guess. i have to dont i-- if im allowing Her to make the decisions.

it does feel odd not to have it on and it is almost impossible to not constantly be touching myself right now and feeling like i want to go masturbate and relieve myself. not being able to touch yourself alone is an effective deterrent to masturbation and when that is allowed....look out hands for me!!

well ill update when we return....best wishes to all while i am gone.

15. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well here i am back from our vacation. for those that care...there is still a lot of fun and things to be done on the gulf coast in spite of the oil spill. we spent an entire week plus+ at dauphin island, AL and had a great time. however,,,i digress.....on to why i was here anyway.

the day we left my Wife had me remove my cb-6000s and clean it and put it up for the period while we were gone. truthfully i was a little bummed by that decision but i am really trying to do as She wants and says and not what i want. She didnt want the "fear" of being with Her family and an emergency happen and having to explain anything--i get it!--so She says youll just need to be on your best behavior and hands off the merchandise while we are gone. She says that She will be with me most of the time so there is no danger of an orgasm anyway unless She plans it. im cool with too---that means She is at least playing into my mind and thinking about this some!!

so---during the week She has me do many backrubs, massages, and such and gets up one morning and says if we have time later maybe we can fool around and do something about that erection there when She was going out of the room after a shower and me rubbing on her...(aargh). again--For me this is encouraging because when we are with Her family the last thing She ever thinks about is having sex with me. She also says on her way out the door to keep my hands of myself and that Shell handle me when its time. so this good...im thinking all day about later....later comes and She says to me that She is to tired and later will have to be later!!!!She did this while giving me a couple of strokes and tweaks of the nipples and then She rolled over and went to sleep.(aargh!! again)(at least Shes thinking!!)

two days later(key word later)--She says when we got up in the morning that later might be sooner if i knew what was good for me. so i was ready in a heart beat and for me lasted as long as i have in months having penetrative sex all the while She is tugging, pinching, and pulling on my nipples till i almost cant keep quiet(lots of muted moans) with Her family 15 feet away from us in a family room having breakfast.

well, anyway we are back home(sunday night) and when monday morning came i put on my cb and presented myself to her for lock up. She didnt flinch or hesitate. She reached and grabbed it and promptly locked it shut. i do also confess that not having it on for that stretch of days was odd. i really do feel good in the device and it fits me like a glove. i hope? and wish my Wife will continue and understand this with me and continue longer times of denial.

She also has for the last 2 nights continued to have me give her lotion rubs and massages all over her legs and back and shoulders. hmmmmm..everywhere but the serious stuff...and she sees that it excites me even in the cd. when i am doing Her legs She is laying in the bed and i am at the side and She will post her leg up into my chest with Her foot right under my chin for me to be able to reach everywhere(and also look straight down that leg to that which i am not getting muc of..the visual is stunning). is it just luck or is it another mental touch from Her working into this lifestyle i wish so much for.

things are going good and i can only hope that they continue with Her continued interest in our relationship. i wish to serve Her and make Her supremely happy while maybe ekeing out a little selfish pleasure of my own besides living for my Wife and Keyholder.

i know this is pretty tame but it is my attempt to chronicle the events as they occur. ill stay in touch!!!

baby steps...baby steps....

16. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well,,,not alot has happened but something seems different now in Her mind to me. i get some real certain looks when i question Her about anything or disagree? i try not to at all-- but since we are going so slow into this that i cannot just toatlly go over to the flr without a fight now can i? i know i need some reinforcement from Her and maybe Shes getting ready to do this.

since my last orgasm on the 10th(now 11 days) Shes just been a little more controlling. my Wife is nofficial with a school district so She has still been at work while i have been at home. this is Her last week of work and maybe something is coming to me that i have been waiting for.

i gave Her the male chastity book and have kept it out for Her to "remind" Her what i wish for us for the future. She said She would read it when She had time. that time is coming soon(i hope!!) with no work for Her for many weeks to come. She specifically said for me to put the book up and that She had not even come close to forgetting it and would get there.

fathers day came and went and She always would have in the past had sex with me without much hesitation. not this time....no sex...nothing...just a rub in the evening before we went to sleep after i had rubbed Her back and put lotion on Her legs. She just seems a little more calm about this and aloof. since we didnt have sex this last sunday it would now not normally be until this coming sunday for me unless she changes things up. if i have to wait till sunday this week that will make a new record for me of 17 days without an orgasm. She also usually will have me take off the tube to at least clean up...not this time either. ive been in it now for a solid week with no "out" time at all.

i will say that i am feeling more horny now and frustrated than i have in the past. something seems different and im getting real edgy right now. i am constantly rubbing my nipples and trying to make my self satisfied but cant quite get there right now...but its coming soon i hope so with my Wifes help!! i am constantly aroused right now!!

17. iwmwtcm

iwmwtcm Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Grenore,
    I just read your thread and enjoyed reading about your journey. I also introduced chastity to my wife recently and she responded in the same way as your wife. She doesnt understand why I would want to do it, she thinks it is a little weird, shes uncomfortable taking control and being dominant, yet at the same time wants to be a good wife and indulge me.

So, she has locked my up a few times in the last 6 months. I encourage her to tease me while I am locked which she does if she is in the mood. She really enjoys snapping the lock shut! Its funny, she seems to enjoy the kink and get into teasing me, but she doesnt seem to want to do it very often. I also bought her the book "Male Chastity" and she is slowly reading through it. We have been really busy lately and she put it down and has seemed to have forgotten it. I'll have to remind her.

I just want to encourage you. I think you cant rush things like this. You cant expect to introduce a kink like this and have her jump on it immediately. Women need to process it. And chastity might not be a quick process. But I think if you amke it fun for her, like it seems you are doing, and show her that it doesnt strain the relationship, she will probably accept it. In time she may even embrace it beyond your expectations and imagination.

For example, I have been married for almost 19 years and she has always expressed strong negative feelings about watching porn. A couple of years ago I surprised her with a mild porno (Sinclair Institutes Guide to Better Intimacy, I think) which we watched together. She was ok with it but didnt get overly excited. Some time passed and we watched another porno about 6 months ago. I wont get into the boring details of the progression but last weekend, at her suggestion, we searched Ebay for a good girl-on-girl porno for HER! She would have NEVER done that even one year ago.

Sorry for the long post. The point is that it takes time for women to process our kinks and desires but , once processed, they can really take hold in their minds. Good luck and keep up with your journal.

18. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the encouragement!!! i am taking it slow but we know how that is......we want things nowww please maam!!!

i am taking it slow and hopefully with my Wifes summer beginning She will pick up the book now and begin to understand a little more want i hope she can get from this relationship!!!

baby steps...baby steps!!

19. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well it has been a while since i posted. some things have changed...and some are the same...and some may never happen. we have been continuing in a pattern of many days in with a day or two out and then back in with a bout of sex weekly or so. that much has stayed the same.

i was locked up previously from the 14th to the 24th of july. non stop--not off for anything at all. so that in itself was a record of sorts for continuous wear without a cleaning day or anything as my Wife had done in the past. the 24th was my Wifes last day of work for a month and She came home and said She wanted to take nap but for me to get Her the key and She would take off my cb and maybe i would get lucky later that night. true to her word i was lucky indeed!!! She hinted at more sex during the next days with in fact a promise for some on saturday and then sunday and then....it never came!!(AAARRRGH)nor did i again.

my Wife had me put the cb back on monday morning the 28th but then i think She felt guilty about the past weekend and in a quick turnaround had She took the cb off again on the the 1st of july and had sex with me again on a thursday. then...once again nothing during the weekend and back on monday morning with the cb.

now here is where things changed a bit. my Wife is not a natural domme as many of our ladies here are and i am having to be very patient in bringing her around to what i want for us and me and Her. she asked me friday while we were in the pool relaxing what i wanted for my birthday and i replied that i do not wish anything other than what i gave Her for mothers day...which was me and the chastiy device and the numerous books on the subject of chastity and flr. she was very hesitant to do this and reluctant to go much past where we were and i told Her that that was what i wanted at least. She had not read any of the books so far in the 3 months since i gave them to her. so...She said She would (for my birthday) read the first book(guide to male chastity) by my bithday(august 4). hopefully it will get her a better idea of things that we seem to have such a hard time comunicating to each other about.

so its now friday and no mention of taking off the cb like the previous thursdays the past few weeks. we will see... we are going to visit Her parents next week in LA and ill see if She keeps me in it. that would be a bit of an acceptance. She does seem more comfortable with me wearing it and nothing happening which would be embarrassing to us or Her.

i do continue to show Her my resolve in being here for Herand doing everyhing i can for Her. She certainly has noticed and i think part of Her felt like i would fade after a few weeks. i will be as strong and persistant as i need too!!!

i will be in touch!!
    baby steps...baby steps...!!

20. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well here we are again after a bit. my Wife has started back to work for Her last semester of school work before She retires.She is bummed and at the same time happy. but this also means less time around me and that She is exhausted when She gets home at night..so less time to even think about our attempts at this relationship(flr). i do just go about my business of taking care of her as best i can and to try to anticipate any thing that She needs.

She had me out of the cd for an extended time-- and i would ask her each day if Shw wanted me to lock up and She would say no!, leave it off today. i think She enjoys me asking and knowing that She really isnt crazy about the tube right now---loves being able to say no and it makes me serve her in that way by knowing that i would rather have it on. well She has been home with me almost all the time so that She can supervise me much more easily. now on wednesday,21st, She was gone for the day and when i asked Her that day i think She recognized that i would be alone... so She actually said yes, put it on and come here for Me to lock you. i will want you to take it off tonight however....

well, She got home late and i greeted Her at the door naked and in my tube and She didnt say anything as She was tired and went straight to bed. i then asked about it and She said just leave it on...nothings gonna happen anyway.(OUCH!).

well-that was the 21st and its now the 27th. its still on without even a cleaning time again. i am able to clean fairly well in the shower however. we are reaching a point in Her schedule though where we may approach record times in and without sex of any kind with her mind being preoccupied with Her work. we will just have to wait and see wont we(lol). we really dont have any other choice, do we?

baby steps,,,baby steps

21. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well were back for a quickie update. i was in my cb6000s for 11 days straight and it was day 17 on sunday before She unlocked me and we had, albeit quick, a pleasureable seesion and me getting an "O". then it was right back in this morning as She was heading off to work again for the week.(She being my Wife/Kh)

we will see where we go from here again. many of us get mercy sex on our birthdays and mine is coming up this week. i am almost hoping as many of us do that She denies me but we shall see on that. She also promised to read the keyholders guide by then to try to understand this a liitle better. we will see how these events work out as the week progresses.

i still am committed to making this work(flr/chastity)..it is just so hard when there is only one person working at it.(sigh)one day at a time!!

baby steps....baby steps

22. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    I am thoroughly enjoying your thread. Best of luck to you and I am jealous; I'm not even in chastity yet!!!

23. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    thanks for reading and being interested!!!! time will tell....
    more to follow....

baby steps...baby steps

24. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well..we have had what i guess is positive activity and decision making for us in terms of a chastity relationship going forward. my Wife was finally able to sit down and read the keyholders guide during the last few days. She doesnt ask many questions or make many comments about alot of this stuff yet so im not sure exactly what HER take on the information in the book as of yet. but i do know that She didnt laugh at me or run screaming into the night!!

She did have me take of my cb6000s saturday night and she gave me a more involved than usual bit of sex sunday morning. it was very nice i think for both of us!! She was having to get up very early this morning too leave for work so i asked Her last night what She wished me to do in regards to my device wear for Her and She had a quick reply which indicated She had given it some thought at least.

She responded with that She wanted me to wear the device monday through friday while She was gone most of the time at work and then for Her to remove it friday evening for the weekend time while we are toghether. i am sure we will get more inclusions of time when i begin some evening times away from Her here in the fall but for now i consider this a positive step.

She awoke this morning and i put on my device and She without hardly a thought came over and "clicked" the lock shut as She got out of the shower. i thanked Her for caring about us and off She went while i finished preparing the items that She needs for her day at work that i can help with.

holler at yall later when i have more updates!!

baby steps....baby steps!!

h

25. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well... a few reflections on the past week or so.....

i as many of us do wish we could say the old "be careful what you wish for" when in reality i think many of us should be or are saying "be thankful for what you get." as i have said my Wife is not at this time in our life a domme type so it will take a lot of growth on Her part to ever assume that role(at least what i think)in our marriage. She has read the keyholders guide book and we talked about it on our way out of town and we came to the agreement that She is fine doing the things we are at this point maybe later She will assume a more controlling hand!!(Her words!)

we agreed to the time in the cb6000s and the time out at Her demands with Her realizing that i would stay in it forever if She didnt get me out Herself. She is active in understanding that i want this right now more than She does and i will just have to be patient and continue my lead towards Her leading for a more flr type of marriage. i defer to Her as much as i can without pissing Her off right now and continue to do everything i can or think of for Her.

we went out of town thursday and friday and saturday and she was cognizant and planning for me to be in my device while we were gone. normally this would be something She would have me not wear for fear of an emergency and we typically also have a good vacation sex morning when we go on these trips. well....i was left in the device until saturday morning after our breakfast at the b&b and then we drove home with me getting not much more than a couple of tit rubs(which is remarkable for me). sunday morning came here at the house and we had a good round of sex for both of us. She made sure that i put my device back on this morning and locked it back up and was off to work again.

She also was aware of putting our emergency key back into an envelope/signing/dating/taping as my only means of release and placing it in a drawer for us. She originally had a key on Her keychain for my device but She lost Her keys early last week and we used the extra key this weekend. so...we now only have one key at this time for our lock. so She is involved and we are getting along as well as we have in years.i am grateful that She is allowing me to indulge Her as much as i am while She is certainly indulging me on certain levels!!

one step at a time
    baby steps....baby steps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice