BA 25 with Glans Ring and Custom Scrotal Retention Bar

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by jimbo0231, May 9, 2023.

1. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    This is my second BA device. I was 95% happy with the first but still had a few slight issues with the fit. I have high and tight nuts, so needed a biggish ring. The fit I got for the ergonomic ring was comfortable (i know any smaller a ring size causes really bad ring burn as the skin bunches - found that out from a mature metal device a few years back) but this caused a slightly too big cage-to-ring gap (about 25-30 mm). After 3-4 days wear, I would usually experience a nut escape. Additionally I got the glans ring just a smidgen too small so night time erections became painful instead of just tight.

I should add - all of these were my own measuring issues, nothing to do with the workmanship which was amazing. But being so close to perfect, i just had to get a second one.

I've went for the BA 25 in purple titanium again and sized up the glans ring a few mm bigger, but still very snug. I then added the scrotal retention bar from the BA 04 (got this in 3 different sizes as i didn't want to get anything wrong again). I also paid for the expedited service (after getting the first one, I was too impatient for this one). I also got the larger burg lock and for the scrotal bar, got the security screws, so there would be no way to remove any part without the keys.

it arrived a few weeks ago and i finally got a chance to put it on last week. Being cut, there are no issues with the glans ring sitting just behind the head - no pinching. To put it on, there is so much mushing and squeezing involved that it is impossible to pull out. Once on, there is no way that I could manipulate the ring from through the bars as it's too tight a fit. So no pull out. For the scrotal retention bar, I picked a day when it was quite warm and the boys were hanging low. Scotal bar took a bit of manouvering but once it was in place, wow - nothing was moving. even without the cage and glans ring, this will not be coming off without the security key. The screws are recessed in by about 4-5mm so absolutely no way to manipulate without the key which is a weird, 3 prong screw bit. With my old mature metal, I always assumed that if i needed to, i could unscrew the security screw with pliers. There is just no way to access this screw like that - it's on until i get the keys back.

Then with the cage and ring in place and locked in, the entire unit is completely solid - there is no way to pull out and no way to slip a nut out - NOTHING MOVES!

We have a small lock box for the keys and I bought a fingerprint scanner padlock lock off ebay that I set up with my wife's finger print. That way i can lock up, then put the keys in the box and be completely stuck without having to get her to hide keys or anything. We'd spoken about a date night at the weekend, so I locked up one night without telling her. Next morning i get a text - she is unwell - this turns out to be a minor medical condition that is gonna take date night off the table for a few weeks at least. I confessed i was locked up and only expected it to be 1-2 days and could I have my keys back? She asked how my new device was. Was it comfortable like i wanted it to be? Was it secure like i wanted it to be? Could i wear it long term, like i'd said i wanted? After answering sheepishly "Yes" to all 3 questions, she smiled and said "No".

Well, I can't take pictures i'm afraid as it is a fantastic fit and i'm not getting the keys back any time soon it would seem.

2. Deleted member 100175

fantastic - great to read. I appreciate both your own attention to detail & commitment (seems familiar ...) as much as your wife's resolve, even whilst she's off-sick :D

it sounds very much like you'll get what you've asked for here. have fun!

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    My husband is uncut. Sometimes he wears a glans ring and it keeps the foreskin back.
    I like your solution, is secure but does not require a piercing.
    I didn't found that on their homepage. Did I miss it?

austria_fox likes this.
  4. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    If you go on to their site, there is a section for full customisation details. It’s in the section on all the different type of hooks they do.
    Again, I can’t recommend this guy enough. He emailed me about 5-6 times to make sure I was sure and how everything would size up.

And I’m very happy with the result. With the two different locking mechanisms on the cage, if my wife doesn’t let me out, I’ll need to go visit the fire station to get it cut off. Absolute best security from a non piercing device. Almost too good!

https://badassworkroom.com/pages/all-about-chastity-cage-customization

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the details. Looks nice. I just assume, there is something with the browser, I can't maximize the pictures.
    The connector to the ring fits between two cage bars? So it is not in the space where the penis is?

austria_fox likes this.
  6. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    Holding the ring in the cage, there is a gap on the underside of the cage where the post holding the ring, or hook, slides in place. Connecting to the cage, It has two hollow tubes that sit on the posts that hold the cage to the ring, so once the ring and cage are locked, it doesn’t move. If you take a look at some of the models on the site with the PA hook, it fits in the same way.

If promise that if I had the ability to take it off and to pieces to send you a pic, I would.

7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that, I didn't want to ask for it, while wearing. Although many do provide pictures, I want you to be comfortable. I got some impression meanwhile. I am fine with that, if you don't get uncaged as well.;)

austria_fox likes this.
  8. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
  9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Found this post already, but the closed tube left some uncertainty.
    The scrotum bar is something I didn't knew yet. I read about ball slipping, but my husbands balls don't slip trough gaps easyly.

austria_fox likes this.
  10. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    I woke up in the middle of the night and realised I can take pics of my old cage for you! This one doesn’t have the scrotal bar but gives a good idea of the glans ring.
    It turns out the keys for this one were also in the lock box, so I can’t do an exploded view for you I’m afraid. Hope this helps.

The initial rings I got were solid like in the last picture. I got a bigger ring with a seam to get the size right (currently in place) but if you know the right size, go for solid. Avoids any potential pinching.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks very much.
    How long did you wait for it to arrive?

austria_fox likes this.
  12. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    They have a normal waiting time of 5 months or an expedited service for shipment within 2-3 weeks (an extra $100 i think). I went for expedited and was just under a month from order to delivery.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Might arrive til Christmas.

austria_fox likes this.
  14. GrayLion

GrayLion Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    How well does the glans retainer ring work?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice