Avoid Jacking Off

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TimidGuy, Sep 19, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    My goal has been to find a device that would help me avoid jacking off. The hard units have not worked well for various reasons. Yes, lots of money wasted. I happened to see a unit that is flexible: "Sexysamba Safe and Lightweight Chastity Device for Men Premium Silicone Male Chastities Birdcage" The unit is made of flexible plastic. This evening i put the shaft on with the stocking method and no lubrication. Getting this on was a real tussle, to say the very least. I wasn't sure if it would actually go in fully, but it did and seems to fill out the shaft.

I did not want to use any lubrication, with the hope the unit might stay on better. My penis apparently has considerably wider girth than quite a few. I have urinated several times this evening and that went well. There isn't much room in the end, so this might actually work.

Seeing a picture I provided, Mistress MM suggested I might have an organ configuration that does not work well for the typical device. I am hopeful. It would be wonderful if it would stay on without the ring assembly.

2. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Saw a video showing this being taken apart. If you don't use the spacers with the package, it stays closer to the body. Much better, but stoll bulky.

3. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Decided to take a shower after having the "Sexysamba Safe and Lightweight Chastity Device for Men" on for a few hours again. This time, I greased the inside of the cage really thoroughly and the combination of a tighter base ring, really thoroughly lubed cage, and lack of plastic spacers helped keep the unit on more securely. Finally, the scrotum is properly serving its role. Granted, the unit is lighter than metal counterparts.

I took the key into the shower stall intending to take the unit off for the shower, but it began to feel so good, I left it on. That surprised me! I am certain the cage I have on is too long, but this is the best result so far. During the shower, I had no interest in touching or . . . .

Have been looking into the Fetisch-Felix CS-100 ProbCB. The belt could really help with gravity on a heavier metal cage. That would seem to be a real benefit. Length and diameter of the cage definitely must be improved long-term with whatever device I settle on. Suggestions are welcome!

4. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Better to put the small spacers between the center of the top of the ring before the padlock. Working on getting the variables improved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice