Attention MatureMetal device owners

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by mistressmaturemetal, Apr 30, 2011.

1. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Hi all,

If you have a Mature Metal device, I am putting together a picture wall of fame. The wall of fame is located in MY office. Please send a picture of yourself wearing your Mature Metal product to
    maturemetal@grandecom.net. I would like them to be as high quality shots as possible. The bigger the better (the picture, not your cock).
    Rest assured that your pictures will not be copied or shared. NO NAMES WILL BE USED
    Thank you in advance for your participation.
    Mistress Maturemetal

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Just seen this. Out of interest how many pics now on your wall?:):):)

3. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Hi Mistress, I have a JB and is one of my favorites. I have posted on several sites like Tumblr. You will get a lot of images, and I think that if no faces are shown, why not showcase your models worn with the public?

Suggest that once you get the image, and it meritorious, crop it for consistency, and that you get permission to post from the submitter. Craft a Tumblr account and segment the best by device type. So if I am interested in seeing a certain model, I can see how it will look on me. All sizes and shapes. What would even be best is to give some info: JB, 1.75" Ring, 1.25" diameter, 2.5" length.

The advantage of a Tumblr account is that you would control it and then those of us with your devices could submit images and specifications, and you select what you want to post. Since it would be your site - I think it would be great for business and give you some renewed interest in MM? Also give you a venue where you can post custom features that you do for clients. I'm sure you do many custom items - why not share that with your potential clients?

Gives your company a boost too - shows the impact of custom sizing and your range rather than buying a one-size-fits-all Chinese model.

BTW, wondered about statistics - what is the thinnest JB you guys have produced - thickest?

4. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    I have even modified my jailbird by taking the top bar out in the end. It allows me to urinate standing, considering my job requires me to work in remote places there isn't a restroom within miles and I don't work alone. Being able to stand behind the door and appear normal is a must.
    Carefully removing it makes it no longer break the stream so as long as it's between the horizontal bars there is no mess on your pants

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice