At the roll of the dice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HockedHigh, Apr 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. HockedHigh

HockedHigh Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    My girlfriend and I have been dabbing in chastity play for some time now. Last year I was wearing my CB6000 for about six months, with regular releases, until circumstances lead me to change jobs. We put our games on hold last October until I was settled in at my new office. We agreed to start again a few weeks back, and last Sunday morning she brought it to me in the bath.

We have always played a variation of the dice game. When the chastity belt has been locked shut, she quickly disappears to the bathroom with two dice. By multiplying the two resulting numbers together she calculates how many days I will be locked in i.e. a maxium of 36 days. She can delay this by up to 7 days for any reason (make that 43 days). I remember my longest ever stint of 38 days was a challenge. On release day, all manner of fun happens, followed by a night free of chastity, before being locked in again the following day.

Early last Sunday morning after the padlock had been securely fastened she pulled a small plastic bag from the desk draw. It had the name of a toy shop emblazoned on it. Oh, whats this? New dice? I asked. Yes, how did you know? she pondered, then emptied them out onto the desk. There must have been twenty of them. All different shapes and sizes. There were regular cubes, tetrahedrons, pentagonal trapezohedrons, octahedrons and icosahedrons. I was impressed. (See photo, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wuerfel5.jpg) Then she put them all back in the bag and said, Choose two then.

I chose two, a pentagonal trapezohedron and an icosahedron. For those without instant access to Wikipedia, that is a 10-sided die, and a 20-sided die. Off she disappeared to the bathroom to roll them. Not a few moments later she was back again, flicking through my diary.

That was the last I heard about my release day, until last night. When she let on that the dice rolled were 8 and 19. Can you last for that long? she muttered sarcastically. Not knowing my 18 times tables, there I was thinking, Eight and nineteen, twice = 38, three times equals fifty-seven, four times.. and eight times nineteen equals one hundred and fifty-two. Or, five months!

After some support and cuddles, I agreed to do it. The mere idea of which has played on my mind all day. This means that I wont get to orgasm until after 5th September.

Some questions from the two of us follow. I am sure we will have many more.

At what point will my mind explode?

What is the best technique for removing, washing and re-fitting the CB6000 safely whilst his hands are restrained? And, does ice really work? Wont the ice stick to his member like a really cold ice-cream on your tongue?

An adventure for sure. I am glad that we are looking at this together.

Tony

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    5 months! Wow, an "Endurance Chastity" enthusiast after my own heart. Perhaps I should feel fortunate that my wife does NOT tease and torment me. My 5 month stint will no doubt be easier than yours! :mad0233:

Regarding ice. That doesn't work at all for me. It might be because I'm a pain slut, but ice just makes me harder. I'd suggest you invest in whatever technology you can to minimize the number of times the CB has to come off. Perhaps a removable shower head, or a water-pic toothbrush thingie, that you can use to blast inside the CB.

Best of luck, and looking forward to hearing how you do!
    mikecb

3. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    We play a similar game, we have 2 normal dice which I throw, these are added together, so if I throw a 5 and a 6 that equals 11. Then we have a third dice which has 3 sides labelled days and 3 sides labelled weeks.

On my last run I did throw 11, then the third dice landed on weeks, that was 21st Feb!

4. HockedHigh

HockedHigh Junior Member

Local Time:
    11 weeks

Only about another four weeks to go Steelpants. :character0180:

I normally go crazy at about the three week mark. This time, I am practically wet all of the time. I work in an office with hundreds of sexy women, all made up in pencil skirts and high heels. But of course, my eyes only steem up for my better half ;-)

Thanks for your insight Mikecb, I fear that the ice will be coming out tomorrow anyway. She wants to try it once.

Failing that, everything shrivels up when I have a clean shave. It must be the concentration needed to make sure I don't cut myself.

You're right, power shower is the way to go!

Tony

5. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    The moral of the story... never, ever, pick the icosihedron.

6. mkman

mkman Junior Member

Local Time:
    My girlfriend and I have recently crafted a similar game/dice. We haven't played with it yet but I am extremely excited.
    Used circle labels to mark each side:

2 dice:

Dice 1:
    Sucker (tease and lock up without release)
    Denied (no release)
    Choice (she decides yes or no)
    Release (cum by method of her choosing)
    Date (must take her on a date to earn release)
    Pegged (take it from her dildo and no release)

Dice 2: days til next roll
    3 days
    1 week
    1 1/2 weeks
    2 weeks
    1 month
    Her choice

Can't wait to try it-- hopefully we will start after my next release on Saturday. Imagine if I landed a month! even 2 weeks. my record is 9 days and I was a drooling mess.

Let me know what you think

Mark

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds hot! Good luck, and let us know how it goes! :)

mikecb

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Simple yet effective.

rachel

9. mkman

mkman Junior Member

Local Time:
    Went for the first roll earlier tonight--

I rolled a 1- teasing only. I am now back in my cage more sore and frustrated than ever. On the second dice I rolled her choice-- she is making me wait until new years before I will have another roll.

Fun game-- I am already out of my mind

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice