At a tipping point, unsure what to do. Advice?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by azsub1, Mar 31, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Hello all,
    Being a machinist, I'm able to make my own devices, and i've made several over the years with various degrees of success. However i think i've really outdone myself with my latest.
    I've had this thing on for 12 days now and i keep forgetting it's there, it's that comfortable. No tenderness or sore spots, no having to adjust it,
    More importantly, no turtling or slipping out, which means it could be easily secured with a P.A. piercing and i wouldn't have to worry about it pulling on the piercing.
    This makes being securely locked a stark reality for me, and i have to admit i'm having second thoughts.
    I have a enthusiastic key holder in my S.O./girlfriend with whom i have an ongoing long term FDL relationship.
    We have discussed me getting pierced, but since it's her property, its her decision and it's kind of been put on the back burner for almost a year now.
    Like i said, i feel i'm at a tipping point where i know my S.O. and if i get pierced there's no going back, or i could just step back from this as a fantasy in which the reality is quite different, which i think would eventually happen if i maintain the status quo.
    What i'm considering is letting her know of my feelings of second thoughts and if she truly wants to move forward with this, that we should make an appointment for a P.A. piercing a.s.a.p.
    I get the feeling there;s regrets associated with either path.
    Any advice?

p.s. Yes, i do feel incredibly blessed for having such a decision even available to me.

Attached Files:

rubbermark and osavage like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    If you are having second thoughts I wouldn't rush to get the PA done. Just being pierced won't alter the doubts you're having.

I would sit with your SO and talk it through. Is this what she wants? Are you comfortable with it? Unless you both agree, such a major decision will only cause increasing friction between you unless you're both equally committed.

Good luck

3. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    A PA is a great piercing in its own right and you don't have to use the PA as part of your chastity regime. You would have to make sure your chastity device can accommodate the PA jewellery but it sounds as if you have the skills to adapt your device, if it was necessary.

I use my PA jewellery as a way of stopping me pulling back through the device but using it in that way is entirely optional.

By the way your device looks pretty awesome!

4. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    All my life since being a teen, I followed an old mans advice . "if sure not sure don't do it" .
    I used that in my businesses ,and mountain hiking/scrambles etc.
    I have noticed several times while " I didn't do it " those who did , lived to regret it ( one didn't live ) .

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Getting a PA is not anywhere near a big a deal as many think though find someone with a good rep to do it. Takes a little while to heal before you can put a lot of strain on it and remember constant strain usually leads to migration also go for a ring that is a couple of sizes bigger than the hole that's being made it really does promote healing. At first you may experience scab sticking to the ring ffs soak it off before rotating the ring which you should do 2-3 times a day ...circumstances and partner permitting of course.

If you do feel the need to take a break from chastity play why not do so whilst your healing its a good enough reason and 2-3 months out might help you resolve some of your doubts either way.

6. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Everyone is talking about the PA piercing, but if I am reading you correctly, that is just a symptom?

You’re worried that getting the PA will cement or increase her dominance over you? If that is what is bothering you then can I ask, is there anything that you are worried she will do?

7. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    I didn't read your post as a specific worry about the PA either, but as a worry about the prospect of becoming totally chaste by your girlfriend and what that might then mean for you.

To quickly address the PA issue - If your belt is truly secure then there is no need for a PA at this stage and you can always get one at a later stage. Discuss it with her and see what she thinks if you want, but I wouldn't see it as essential.

What is essential is that you sit down with her and discuss your feelings about the potential for long term chastity and her total control over your cock. Tell her you are unsure about the long term implications and what it means for your relationship and I'm sure you can work it out.

Personally speaking I'd jump at the chance of her taking total control. It's the only way you'll ever be able to experience those specific sensations and feelings.

filltee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice