At a Loss with Full Belts

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by herpdiderp, Mar 9, 2023.

1. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Before I bury the lead, I’ll preface that I bought a full belt from Lovegasm called the “Back Pocket Rocket Male Chastity Belt” for about $120, and as of right now, I’m not overly pleased with it. But I suppose I got what I paid for. I’m not sure where to go from here.

For a long while now I’ve been interested in chastity. Until recently I had thought the only device available to men was a cage, which was discouraging. I never liked the appearance of cages, anything that accentuated the aesthetic of a penis turns me off. Even after learning about male belts, I noticed most still tend to draw attention to the presence of a dick. I’m not into cross dressing, but I was always jealous of the appearance of female belts. Well turns out there are male belts that look very similar to female belts. Particularly the transformation belts from Fancy Steel or SheMale belts from NeoSteel. However…

The style of belt that I want are more often then not, very expensive, and the information about the various products is limited. Can you return a product like this, especially if it’s fitted and it’s going over your privates? The shipping times are so long, and in NeoSteel’s case there’s the uncertainty with the ownership. I’m not sure how I rationalize a purchase like this, but at the same time it’s something I’ve frankly wanted to for so long.

So I found a belt that liked on Lovegasm just to try out. For the price, there are parts that I like. It looks good, and the main lock is secure and is a good design. But other than that, it was a huge pain to adjust, and it’s very uncomfortable, even painful if you aren’t careful.

I don’t know what to do next. I could start saving for a better quality belt, but how I can I possibly know which one is right? I’d love to get one that mimics the female style, and with a full frame rather then a chain or band going between the legs. If anyone has information or even product suggestions I’d be super grateful.

John likes this.
  2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    What is your problems with that belt? From the pictures it looks like it would give you and idea if a belt maybe something you like.

I have a Neosteel She-Male Sports model and it took months for my body to adjust to wearing steel underwear. I feel that there isn't a perfect Chastity device for everyone. Your going to learn and adjust to it. Not it to you.

15 years later I find that wearing mine comes naturally and one of the best sex tools I've ever got. Only a few days of not wearing it and I find my craving for it again.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  3. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Firstly, when I bring my legs together or sit down, it places pressure on my testicles. The only solution I found was trying to pull them out to one side. While that doesn’t feel to bad, I am worried about cutting of circulation. I tried to lay down in it, but the front plate dug in uncomfortably against my inner thighs, the only way I could lay was on my back because of this. I attempted to pee with it on, and after checking to make sure I wasn’t going to make a mess when I was done, I indeed made a mess, twice. Once when I bent down, it leaked out the top of the cage, and later when I tried to lay back down it leaked out the end up the tube. I tried adjusting the cage to sit higher against the plate, hoping that would fix it, but that would bend my penis at an angle when it began to harden, which again I am concerned could restrict blood flow.

4. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    I made a mistake. I meant the transformation belts from “My-Steel”

5. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    you got ripped off, that's worth about $22 usd on aliexpress (although I've seen some as cheap as $15 with new user specials) and like $5 on taobao or so ive read

seirously you bought junk you get junk, that is literally one of the cheapest full male belts you can buy today

do more research (reverse image search them at least)

6. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    No, you won't be able to return a custom-built belt like Neosteel, Carrera, etc. They make them to your measurements there is no off the shelves to them.

The best bet if you want a full belt is to talk to the makers and find one geographically close enough to you to get measured and talk to the makers. They are always small businesses and very likely the person answering the email is the person who does the welding, so don't expect salesmen, expect normal people.

If you have concerns they can usually allay them. If you have certain requirements they will often build them.

But think about it. For most professions, you contract at £75-100 an hour, a £1000 belt is actually quite a good bargain considering the time and materials that go into it. Cheap pressed Chinese belts are good toys and good for sizing, but not in the same league as the custom-built work.

I don't know what the US (I assume since you quoted $) market is like for makers at the moment, there are a few custom tube makers and I think these guys (https://cocoondesign.co/) are in the US. Perhaps some more local can direct you if you give a location?

(Just FYI I wanted a fitting Carrara belt a few years back when I lived in DC, we took a holiday in Belgium, called with initial measurements and visited them on day 1 of the holiday. Picked up a finished product on the last day and went home happy and with lots of Chocolate and memories.)

herpdiderp likes this.
  7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    It's true that it's unlikely you'll get a perfect fitting full belt "off the shelf". I've found that most are too wide between the legs. I bought a Carrara which fixed that problem, but there were other issues. I've just sold it and not looking for another full belt at this time....
    Depending on where you in the world, as @Weeble says, finding somewhere/someone to visit and work with to get it right is best. Some do get lucky and find a good fit buying online, but in truth I believe it's the exception rather than the rule.
    In the UK @Behind Barz is the premium choice I believe and they will work with overseas clients to get a fit right. Good luck in your pursuit. It's a challenge!

herpdiderp likes this.
  8. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Based on looking through Aliexpress for a bit, the ones I saw that seemed identical or similar were usually $40-80 when selecting the actual belt and not just the plug or something (still significantly cheaper). I’ve also never used Aliexpress and saw mixed reviews so I was wary. That being said, I figured I wasn’t buying a high quality belt. Perhaps my post made it seem like I was surprised, but I wasn’t. For the most part I was hoping it would give me an idea, and maybe be something fun to play with from time to time.

9. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    The US from what I’ve seen isn’t a very ripe market for belts. At least from what I’ve seen. And I’ve definitely not been able to find anyone/where that makes belts even remotely close. Which does seem to be one of the major issues ha ha. I live in Idaho. And I don’t think the prices are unfair in any way, but it is hard to make a purchase with so many unknowns.

10. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm, that’s sort of what I was afraid of, but your advice is helpful. I have seen a large number of posts here that all say they also are selling their high quality belts that they got online because it didn’t work for them.

11. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Cocoon design is in China. Also jura, the owner has a reputation of being very slow on communication. Read through the other thread: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-belt-maker-looks-awesome.38616/

currently there aren't any major "premium" belt manufactureers in usa atm (last significant one was la centurie de chastete, which went by another name which I forgot, but they're basically just neosteel designs with two types of lock options: a security screw, and the protected padlock. The owner passed away in early 2000s without a successor)

you need to spend time looking to find one that's actually not upmarketted that much. Unfortunately there isn't really a good way to do it other than to browse through hundreds of vendors with very ambigious algorithm-exploiting names

also FYI there's an edit button on the forum, you can use it up to 15 minutes from when you last posted a message so you don't end up clogging a thread with multiple replies.

Oh it very much is, the problem is that there aren't many good startups and the majority of sellers have realised it's much more profitable to just sell upmarketted chinese mass produced crap like the one you purchased (A good example, although australian is Access Denied's restartart-up where they now list everything as "sold out" - Look at the cellmate they sell for example, that has its price been bumped around 1500% of the aliexpress price. Seriously don't fall for that crap)

Currently most of the "premium" manufacturer startups are ironically all in china, because that's where it's easier to get cheaper labour, market to a larger audience and so on. Here's a list of startups I've found recently:

SS19128 (aka FetishTools' actual manufacturer, he acts as a middleman for purchases with a different design basis)
    Jura's Cocoon Designs (as mentioned above)
    Locked Forest (known for unique keyways, apparently the owner created this business out of a hobby for making locks and somehow ended up making cages and eventually full belts)
    Yooka (actually a 3D printed manufacturer, but please avoid the "doctor/shanghai mistress/alessandra" crap, she already pollutes random forums on the internet with her random ads and adds hundreds of dollars to the price tag to act as a middleman for your purchase)

There was one new startup that I found that was undergoing crowdfunding, but I forgot the name of it, but I don't know where their country of origins is, but I may come back to this thread if I find it (but if I don't I'll probably leave it in my other thread, list of various manufacturers in my signature). AFAIK they aren't manufacturing yet and their belt is a bit weird in that it uses a seat belt kind of well, belt design, but the other parts are 3D printed and design wise achieves a similar effect to fancy steel, but supposidly fits the body better.

Yeah no, you'll need to watch out for the name of the belt itself. There's several indications to identify a mass produced chinese crap to an actual premium belt

for one, premium belts generally sell for at least $700 usd, if you see one in the ballpark of $500 for a steel belt, it's very likely someone fell for the same kind of shit you did. Lovegasm is a well known distributor, but they aren't cheap and they don't sell original contant to my knowledge.

John and herpdiderp like this.
  12. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, you’ve given a lot of information and have been super helpful.

13. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Over the years I easily spent more than a Neosteel on various cheap full belts or even premium tube designs like Holy Trainer. Either they didn't work (not secure) or impossible to wear due to comfort. I finally took the plunge and got a Neosteel Fun and have had it almost a year now. Its taken me most of that year to finally get the Neosteel comfortable, having to make multiple modifications myself since I didn't want to wait months shipping it back and forth to Germany. I will say get the measuring kit to hopefully avoid the problems I had. I did repeatedly measure myself so I am unsure how I was far off on both the waistband and the rear cable length. At this point the only original part I am using is the tube, everything else I made or bought second hand. I finally have a near perfect fit, it is comfortable, secure and effective.

There's almost no comparison with the Neosteel and any of the cheap full belts I tried, I tried many styles they aren't secure and I could never make them comfortable for more than short periods. I know there's uncertainty about Neosteel's ability to deliver right now due to the ownership change, but other than Cocoon I am not sure there's any better option. I know others out there offer similar quality, but I just don't like the designs, the Neosteel Fun is perfect for me.

Just sharing this in case its helpful.

John, chuckieegg and Fetish like this.
  14. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Must admit been attracted to the the neosteel fun for quite some time now. Always worry about the comfort and how it feels if getting excited in the downward pointing tube. Last but not least is the sleep never manage to sleep in any cage yet.

15. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    #15 Fetish, Mar 25, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    Comfort: During the day I almost forgets that I'm in the belt. But it took some time to adapt (me and belt).
    Sleep: No problems. (Completely opposite to cages I had earlier).
    Feeling if excited: Frustration :D, due to not be able to erect. I couldn't describe but feels so much different than any cage or previous full belts with larger and/or opened tubes. Tube sizing is crucial IMHO. By mistake or wrong sizing I got Fun tube ~2cm shorter than my previous one ... I almost filed complain, but decided to try... and (surprised!) it was OK when not aroused and limited growth at the very begining. After 2 days I notified Neosteel that sizing was wrong but fits 100% accurate - had some discussion about differences and capacity of the tube ... I'm still not convinced that sizing was OK (I ordered 2cm shorter, They delivered 4cm shorter ... and, well ... it fits malwareusly correct).
    100% recommend!
    Also: I would recommend their "sizing/measure set" - and spending few days to make proper measurements. I hit belt size to be 100% OK (and missed tube length by ~2-4cm (that was huge - so my advice: get a really cold bath for 30min, and then measure, without any arousal and without cheating yourself, and THEN substract ~1cm (or more) from measurements (in my experience penis will adapt to shorter tube and will still have some space to grow due to tube circumference - it's about tube capacity not length)).
    I wish you Fun :D

John and lokdnsteel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice