1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ass Play

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by rebeccacd404, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Sorry for all the questions but it's so nice to be able to talk after all these years bottling up things.
    I wondered if any of you has tried ass play when cages, is it even allowed, and even prostrate milking? I am into my 5th day and touched myself last night, a little more but I don't want to offend, it felt great...fingers only as I have no toys. So how about some advice on the best toys, I want to get one, for pleasuring myself.

Joan.t, sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  2. When you've been locked for awhile and your Mistress says the only pleasure you will Recieve is anal you try different things. The ones that stimulate your prostate are great, but almost any anal toy will give you some kind of pleasure especially if that's your only means of getting pleasure. Experiment

JohnLocked, Keuschling and sissybitch like this.
  3. please ask away if imagine there are very few at the mansion that would be offended by your questions. anal play with the cage on and be quite fun. Check out some toys and buttplugs on Amazon, they generally have good prices and a decent selection, you can really find what you like.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Haven't tried the anal vibrator yet but experimenting with a makeshift dildo has been a revelation. Masturbating now seems so primitive as a pleasure source.

Keuschling and sissybitch like this.
  5. So madame pegged me four the first time Wednesday. caged and pegged it was great till she pulled out (ouch)

Advice take it slow, lots o lube, relax.

MadamBelle and sissybitch like this.
  6. Hi @rebeccacd404@rebeccacd404 ass play and pegging are a major part of our play and mostly with me caged , if you are looking for toys to use solo I would say look at the " enjoy " stainless steel range

7. Feeldoe backed with a harness

8. Interesting that it would hurt upon removal. Usually it's a pleasant sensation. But you're right about the lube. Even a 10-inch cock slides in easily if you're generously oiled up.

9. The head is much larger than the shaft and it was pulled out suddenly...... like wow and first time being pegged. So yeah ouch

10. Got it. Hope subsequent peggings are smoother.

MadamBelle likes this.
  11. It slipped!!! That's why it hurt... First time for me too, learning how to control the thing.

12. Honest question and equally honest answers give everyone new perspectives and new opportunities, lovely just lovely!
    Perhaps you would enjoy the following?

http://peginator.tumblr.com/

http://bentoverhusband.tumblr.com/

https://sextoys-in-use.tumblr.com

http://discretesensations.net/

Apparently "some women elect to make Pegging with Chastity a permanent and exclusive part of their relationship. Why? Because keeping a man in a suspended horny state whereby he only cums from anal penetration at her control, will make a man more obedient, compliant, better lover, better house boy for doing chores, and much, much more. This experiment will open both of your eyes to a world of extreme productivity of the male, and blissfulness for the woman."
    So be careful what you wish for, but enjoy whatever the future brings because you may find pegging means "that it will be the most intense orgasm of you life, and that the wait for this will be worth it. Also it may take some period of time to achieve, but it will involve lots of sex, it's just that you are not allowed to cum by direct un-caged stimulation, you may only cum by anal pegged stimulation.

sissybitch and bethanise like this.
  13. I don't know how you guys can come from Anal only. I know I have come really close... I'm in that state of suspended bliss, where I've gone up a 100 feet high, and I feel if I can climb up just another inch, I will tip over the edge and slide down in an awesome thrilling orgasm...!

But that last inch seems out of reach :(

suzy maid likes this.
  14. Just had the chance to read this, left me with some very vivid images......and so many paths to explore!

15. There are so many anal toys on the market to choose from. The three that come to mind are a dildo, a prostate massager, and a butt plug. I have been successful being milked with all three to some degree, although no real anal orgasm. Like yourself, I have been close, but never have made it to orgasm. But, I would love to have anal orgasm and have more than just milking. I think in time I will get there. There are also the e stim toys which are another dimension in anal play.

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. Always have loved anal penetration, which is why I'm a submissive bottom. Am never as happy and docile as when I have 8" of something hard up my bum.

17. Keep me in a permanent state of chastity and my bottom is only too happy to receive any attention it can get, for real.

Mash2214, gary170 and sissybitch like this.
  18. Quite so. Once my wife decreed that my penis was out of play permanently, my anus became my primary pleasure center. Much more preferable.

gary170 and sissybitch like this.
  19. I found this cute little summary to share! It is not specifically about ASS PLAY but maybe it is?

How to Control Your Man (ASS PLAY?)

The following is a list of things that you should be doing. Not everything will apply in every case, and there may be things not on the list that work for you.

1. You must absolutely take total control of his orgasms (WHEN & HOW - ASS PLAY?)!
    • You must get him to wear a chastity device of some kind.
    • You should put it on him yourself and only you should hold the key.
    • Let him out at your discretion only and only for teasing or release.
    2. Control your own feelings of guilt. (NO GUILT AROUND ASS PLAY AN ASS PLAY ORGASM IS BETTER THAN A RUINED ORGASM)
    • He should never be permitted to have any kind of orgasm without your permission.
    • If you feel he deserves an orgasm… Ruin it!
    • Remember, you can ruin several orgasms a day, but he can only have one full one.
    • Full orgasms should be for very special occasions (no more than 3 or 4 per year).
    3. You must get into his head! (AND HIS ASS)
    • Learn his fantasies and what turns him on. (CREATE ONE HE MAY NEVER HAVE IMAGINED)
    • Tease him with your words whenever possible.
    • Find out what humiliates him.
    • Use his humiliation whenever possible.
    4. You must keep him sexually aroused as much as possible. (CARESS HIS ASS AND MAKE HIM THINK OF HIS ASS RECEIVING)
    • Talk sexy to him.
    • Tell him you are going to make him do something humiliating.
    • Fondle him, or let him fondle you.
    • Send him text messages with orders to do something sexual.
    • Make him give you orgasms frequently.
    5. Make him do something humiliating. (BEND OVER HUBBY & CLEAN HIS ASS IN THE SHOWER)
    • Make him wear a butt-plug for a time.
    • Make him be naked when you are not.
    • Make him masturbate for you.
    • Always, ALWAYS make him eat his own cum no matter where it is deposited.
    6. Punish him whenever he displeases you. (A GOOD BUTT-PLUG INVASION FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS?) :)
    • Don’t let him get away with anything!
    • Spank, paddle, or whip him.
    • Humiliate him in some way.
    • Put Bengay or Icy-Hot on his cock, balls, or anus.
    • Make him do anything he hates.
    7. No matter what you are doing, or where you are, find ways to tease him. (FONDLE HIS ASS AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO USE AND ABUSE HIM!)
    • Fondle him through his pants in public (or in private).
    • Whisper sexy or humiliating things in his ear.
    • Make him shop for lingerie with you.
    Source: mistressivey.blogspot.com
    :) :) :)

bethanise likes this.
  20. nJoy toys are awesome. I also love Square Peg toys. Their silicon is so soft and comfy. Be sure to buy good quality if you will be leaving them in the bum for a while at a time.

sissybitch likes this.
  21. I prefer the "life like" dildos. You can feel everything. Start small then go bigger if you want more....they make them REALLY big

22. Where in the world did you get that from? My Mistresses night table? Not that I'm complaining I've always been an ass man no mater if it's mine or someone else's.

23. Like 100 times

24. I'm there, too. Now that my wife is neutering me, my anus is my boy vagina. Anything that goes in there feels wondrous.

toniswad and MadamBelle like this.
  25. I too have not been able to achieve an anal orgasm nor have we been very successful with prostate milking... some minor production of precum but nothing to write home about. Have been reading that the longer a male is denied orgasm is directly proportional to the success of good production during a milking session. Is anyone able to confirm/deny this?