Ask us!! :)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 8927, Sep 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    While not on your list of accepted topics, it's something you brought up in the post so I'm going to chance it.

What does "twin flame" mean to you?

I saw this come up a lot online a few years ago and tried to research it, but the descriptions were really convoluted. I just tried looking it up on Wikipedia, but "twin flame" redirected to "soul mate" and that article doesn't mention twin flames at all.

Help, please?

2. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM

Yay! Thank you.

M.

3. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    #28 Guest 8927, Sep 25, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021

Hi! My Goddess may or may not answer this one, as She does have two boys from a previous relationship that are at home with Her for the week. But I'd love to, in that I reminded Her of it early when we met.

“A twin flame is your own soul, shared across what appears to be two physical beings. It's one soul split into two bodies.” is my take on it and it describes U/us very well.

The photos of the Twin Flames depict two bodies moving forth as though shot from a bow and arrow, spinning around together to gain velocity and forward movement. One is a fiery flame, the other an icy flame.

Where I am strong, She is weak, where She is strong, I am weak. So, in taking on our FLR, we give in to it. She is naturally Dominant, I am naturally submissive. It just fits if W/we both give in to it, and rework the foundation of O/our relationship.

We noticed early on in our vanilla relationship that any time we tended to clash, (and the two of us got pretty crazy in a few of them) it was due to infringement into certain areas of the others lives, we felt we managed just fine. Both of us had only ever been in Male Led Relationships, and none of them worked out.

My masc personality is a reckless sort of alpha male, known to destroy relationships, and with Her, toxic masculinity just doesn't fly. So, it's perfect in that We both like female me better anyway. When I go out into the world, I appear masc, but as soon as I hit the door, I strip down to my bra and panties, put on my collar, and begin back at supporting Her this way.

She maintains certain controls in that, like Our contract, chastity, even a bit of blackmail, to keep it securely in check, while helping me become more female. (I don't plan to fully transition and want more to emulate Natalie Mars, an icon in the sissy spectrum)

We are true opposites in more ways than I could detail here. Pretty much everything. But in giving in to the other the way we do, those differences don't matter, they are accepted and picked clean of the most important parts, while dropping the ones that don't serve us.

Hope that makes sense. I think we were forged to find each other, discover all of this, and live happily within it. Had we met ten years prior, I am not sure we would have made it very far.

M.

Guest 2217 likes this.
  4. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you! This is the best description of a “twin flame” situation I’ve read to date.

5. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    Yay! Thank you so much for asking and joining in the thread. Do you feel You and your partner connect in ways like this? How is the journey with chastity play going for You?

M.

6. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    I’m here as a potential keyholder, but have yet to actually do so. Most of the people who’ve reached out to me are long-distance, which isn’t a situation that works for me.

Like yours and your Goddess’s, my relationship history has mostly ranged somewhere between challenging to downright abusive so there’s been no soulmate / twin flame potential - the closest it’s gotten is our disorders recognizing l each other snd reveling in the horror show.

However, there’s been therapy, several realizations, and changes made so I’ve been sidestepping red and yellow flags while still looking to meet local folks. It might happen, it might not, but it seemed worthwhile to join some chastity forums and learn what I can: it seems fascinating and remains an interest.

And you are quite welcome!

7. Guest 8927

Local Time:

Don't lose hope, girl. We all deserve to be loved. Both Goddess Violet and I have a lot of the same, and sometimes are just struggling to keep it together. I hope I haven't exposed you to a bunch of creepy DMs in asking you like that.

I wouldn't be doing my own ilk much of a service if I didn't say, that if You could deal with the female aspect, a sissy would just die to be with You, and would heap appreciation and love onto You. I'm not sure of Your local online dating options, but just a drop of that term alone will draw them out. Most of us are just scared little boys inside, although there are some weirdos admittedly, but there can be diamonds in the rough out there. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying...:p

Very best of luck to You.

M

8. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I take long pauses between kink site visits because after a while it gets a bit demoralizing for me, but I do mosey back in: I just need to recharge my hope every so often.

Oh, believe me: the fact that I responded at all and have a “verified” label is going to get my profile some looks, if not actual DMs. Whether those DMs are relevant to me, or just horrifying, is most certainly not a you-issue.

The topic of sissies is fraught for me for several reasons. I have no intention to trash talk all sissies because I haven’t *met* all sissies. Gracious, I’m unsure if there’s been serious research to figure out what percentage of the population identifies as sissies.

Which is part of my challenge with that term: the older I get, the broader the umbrella for the term becomes. When I was a kid, it meant a male-appearing person who wasn’t fronting toxic masculinity to the satisfaction of (his?) peers.

“Sissy” has since been mixed - with various levels of accuracy and sometimes self-identification - emotionally intelligent male people, gay men, transvestites, drag queens, trans women, and others.

So, I barely know what a sissy is and isn’t at any given moment because language. I appreciate that terminology shifts within certain groups, but trying to keep up with it can give one the vapors.

Heh. Exactly!

So, I’m guessing that if someone self-identifies as a sissy that they’re a sissy, and that can span anything from wanting to wear panties during play to full-blown frilly femme attire and everything in between.

I am not a frilly person. I don’t wear makeup outside of lip balm and occasionally glitter. I barely tolerate wearing tights once or twice a year, if I grit my teeth. No frills on my bed. I find ruffled panties on adults to be appalling. Doilies at Victorian-themed establishments are fine. Otherwise … meh.

So, if someone tells me that they want to dress as Sally Sissyribbons by default, my main response is to back up and find the exit. I have met a 6’ person who wore heels, and did the whole pink and white thing with garish makeup and … I just couldn’t. He tried hitting on me, claiming he’d be “whatever I wanted”.

When I told him that I was fascinated by the androgyny and would happily take him thrift store shopping to get his look closer to what I’d find attractive, he suddenly lost interest in the conversation.

I think that what most sissies I encounter want to look like, and what I find attractive / would be proud to have on my arm are two different types of being.

Granted, if someone with whom I clicked was willing to wear me-approved panties and chastity, but otherwise wore standard clean and neat street clothes, I’d cope happily.

I can respect a sissy’s default persona … from a distance.

Thank you! I hope that you and your Goddess continue happily on. :D

Guest 8927 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice