As the years pass us by

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by John Morgan, Feb 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Just thinking about how long my Mistress and myself have been leading a FLR and chastity lifestyle. Well over 6 years now for us. My Mistress has come along from strength to strength. In the early days it was a huge learning curve for both of us. Julie used to be my sub for years before she wanted to switch at times, just to see how being dom would feel and if she liked it.
    Understatement! she loved it. She was a bit apprehensive at first, but got more and more confident as she researched more and more ideas. Oh the internet is minefield of information. Julie bought a chastity cage and a few other things. Getting more confident by the day we would go shopping where I would have to walk behind her. She would just point to stuff on the shelf and I had to get it. She would not speak t me just gesture.
    At the checkout she would openly flirt with the young good looking checkout guy while giving me dirty looks. Then just walk off letting me pay and pack the shopping while she chatted.
    We were chatting the other day while she was getting ready for a date with Mark. (her bull) I asked her if she was still enjoying the situation. She turned and looked at me and said "what situation"?
    With the FLR we were leading. I said.
    Oh that, To be honest I dont really think about it that way anymore.
    I explained to her that I think about it constantly, and always looking for ways to please her.
    Julie replied "So you should, thats your job, so just get over yourself.
    She said "you really do have to realize on that night we agreed to switch permanently we did. Forever, no questions,and thats the end of it.
    By now she was ready for mark to pick her up, one last spray of expensive perfume. She asked me if her seams were straight. She stroked my face, and gave it a little slap and smiled with beautiful red lipstick lips. She walked to the door and looked back and said Don't wait up, I don't know what time I will be back. And don't worry, I am in safe hands.
    And she was gone. I could just hear her heels on the floor and all was left for me was the smell of her heady perfume.
    Did I think for one minute on the fateful night it would turn out like this? Not ever.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Very well written, thanks for posting.

John Morgan likes this.
  3. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    You're a very fortunate man. You are living the life most of us only dream about.

4. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    That's where we are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice