aryn's fitness training

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by staci, Nov 13, 2008.

1. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Hope you all enjoy this one. Please feel free to comment.

As soon as aryn finishes drying from his shower Mistress closely inspects his body for traces of hair or stubble. Aryn desperately hopes none will be found in fear of another painfull punishment. Mistress then locks him in the kneeling stock and selects a butt plug from her vast collection for aryn to wear for the day, the entire day. Before inserting the plug aryn is given what Mistress calls the "White Glove Inspection". Mistress presses her white latex gloved fingers as deep in him as they can go. If her fingers aren't perfectly clean when she removes them aryn would given a full two quart enema to be held for a minimum of thirty minutes. He would also take several swats of her cane as punishment for causing a delay in the start of their day. The plug is held in place by a thin chain that goes around aryns waist, down through his ass cheeks, up through a ring in the plug then up between his legs to where its locked to a piercing on the underside side of his clittie just below its head. When finished they have a quick, light breakfast then aryn is given a plain white long sleeve turtle-neck leotard and a pair of matching tights. Mistress instructs aryn to wear the tights over the leotard. Aryn has learned from many painful punishment sessions not to question or resist the outfits his Mistress selects for him. Next were running shoes that are quite obviously womens purple and white track shoes. He then put on a thin unlined nylon purple pullover jacket that comes to just above his waistline leaving his bright white spandex covered butt and crotch exposed. His crotch was as smooth and free of any unsightly bulges as any female's due to his clittie being locked down between his legs. The nylon jacket has some special features. Among them are short lengths of one inch wide nylon web-strapping with D-rings on their ends sewn into the inside of each sleeves cuff. These are to be padlocked to matching D-rings inside the large pass-through pocket on the front of the jacket. This locks aryns hands inside the pocket which allows bondage in public without anyone noticing. Incognito Bondage as Mistress calls it.

Aryn then puts on the cute girl's purple backpack that his Mistress hands him on with great dread. This backpack also has inconspicuous D-rings attached on its sides that are clipped to D-rings on the sleeves of the jacket at elbow length. These D-rings are on a band of web-strapping around the sleeves just above the elbows that appear to be nothing more than fashion accents. Mistress then locks aryn's wrists in the pass through pocket of the jacket. The backpack aryn is now forced to wear usually holds Mistresss small plexi-glass paddle, various sizes of butt plugs, k-y lube, nipple clamps, a tube of ben-gay and as always. a 20 pound steel weight! The jacket is also attached to the tights by way of special loops above the waistline of the jacket so that they are not noticeable. This makes removal of the jacket or tights impossible. This is how aryns day typically begins with similar "incognito bondage" outfits of varying colors. But today Maam added a few new "accessories". First were 10 pound weighted ankle cuffs that many joggers and power walkers use to add resistance. Mistress points out that these are modified with the ability to be padlocked on. The other new item was the womens white and purple baseball cap that match his shoes modified with a blonde ponytail attached! She pushed aryns hair up into the hat so it looked as if he has long blonde hair. She then took aryn to the local park that has many trails that are several miles long. At this park aryn is regularly dropped off at one of Mistresss favorite trails and picked up at the other end. Todays trail is 5 miles long.

Shall I continue? Please feel free to post comments or suggestions. I was sorta disappointed that my story "Corner Time" got so few comments.

2. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Yes, please continue. That's a great start.

Kinkish1

3. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Aryn's fitness part 2

Aryn was then told if he doesn't complete the hike within 70 minutes he will face a very severe punishment. Aryn began to sweat at that point because he knew he could barely hike this trail in that amount of time but now he has the weighted ankle bands! Mistress then said time starts.. now! So off aryn heads down the trail as he sees Mistress get back in her car and drive off. He tries to keep a quick pace but the ankle weights begin to slow him at about the halfway point. He keeps struggling and along the way gets many looks and stares from men sharing the trails. Aryn can see the shock and or disappointment most have when they notice that aryn is actually a he and not a she! Having his hands locked inside the pass-through pocket of the jacket, aryn couldnt feel more helpless and vulnerable. He also imagines what people would think if they knew of the butt plug and his locked down clittie.

Finally aryn nears the end of the trail and can see Mistress standing next to her car with the stopwatch in her hand. Just as he reaches the car Mistress announces 76 minutes, 37 seconds. His entire body cringes with dread. Mistress then says well aryn, I believe I said 70 minutes did I not? Aryn meekly replies yes Mistress. Come along aryn Mistress says as they head down a short trail to a small, secluded shelter. Once inside Mistress pulls a collar and short length of rope from the back pack, places the collar around aryn's neck and secures it to a picnic table with the rope so that he is bent over at the waist. Mistress then fastens aryns ankles together with a double ended dog clip to convenient D-rings on the weighted ankle cuffs.

Aryn is amazed at how quickly and effortlessly Mistress had bound him so completely helpless. Wrists secured inside the pocket of the jacket, elbows fastened to the backpack still on his back, ankles together and neck pulled down to the table top. Aryn then realizes why he was told to wear his tights over the leotard as Mistress lowers the tights to his knees. Well commence with your punishment now since we have many errands to run before going home Mistress says. Mistress then pulls her paddle from the backpack. Aryn is then startled at the sight of a gag and short neoprene cane that Mistress sets on the table in front of him.

4. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Should I continue or is this one lame?

5. bmthsissy

bmthsissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    ummmm nice story, more to cum i hope xx

6. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    aryn's fitness part 3

“Should I go easy on you aryn?” Mistress asks. “No Mistress, please make me a better slave Mistress” aryn replies just before Mistress straps the gag in place. Mistress begins with quick light spanks all over his upper thighs and ass cheeks. The swats slowly get harder and harder before Mistress finally stops and sets the paddle down. Sheer panic courses through his body as Mistess picks up the cane. “Let’s see now. you were 6 minutes and 37 seconds over, so we’ll just round that up to 7 minutes. That means 7 strokes to each cheek". Aryn is now struggling as much as his binds allow in a clear state of sheer panic. “Now, now aryn, do try to relax dear,. You’ve had canings before. Yes it is quite painful but you know you’ll endure it. Had you only been 3 minutes over, your punishment would have ended with the paddling you’ve already received. You specifically asked me not to go easy on you and you know this will only make you a better slave” Mistress says. Aryn knows this but it’s still difficult for him to relax. Mistress shows patience and begins rubbing his body all over finally getting him to stop struggling but he’s still shaking quite a bit. Mistress silently and lines up the cane on aryn's left cheek for the first cut. The strokes are alternated from one cheek to the next until all 14 have been applied then gives one hard slash over both cheeks. By now aryn is straining against his binds with all his might. Twice Mistress had to stop the caning in order to warn aryn to quite down as he’s making a bit too much noise despite the gag. As he relaxes Mistress logs some notes in aryn’s discipline notebook. Mistress then releases him from the gag and all his binds except for what was applied before leaving the house. Mistress puts her discipline tools back in the backpack and they head back to the car.

Once Mistress has aryn seatbelted in, they drive off. Mistress doesn’t mention what the errands were to be run before heading home but aryn is quite nervous as he’s never been dressed this way in public for anything other than the fitness hikes at the park. They finally arrive at a sporting goods store where Mistress begins shopping for new shoes and fitness apparels for aryn in the womens’s department. Aryn couldn’t help but feel quite self- conscience. He feels completely awkward and embarrassed being out in general public dressed in bright white tights, feminine purple nylon pullover jacket, purple and white running shoes and the matching women’s baseball cap. He was able to console himself with the fact that he was bringing great pleasure to his Mistress. Unhappy with the selections at that store, Mistress bought just one pair of purple capri length tights that had white stripes running down the sides after holding them up next to aryn to size them up. This was extremely embarrassing for aryn as the store had few shoppers and an employee’s occasional glances their way turned to a full-on stare. They then left that store and headed to a mall where Mistress mentioned there were four or five fitness stores. The thought of shopping in a mall dressed as he was made aryn very uneasy but knew this was bringing great pleasure to his Mistress.

7. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    aryn's fitness part 4

Mistress pulled up to the entrance of the mall furthest from the fitness shops. She unbuckled his seatbelt while informing him he's to walk, by himself, to the entrance at the other end of the mall where she'll meet him. She also advised him to take his time because she didn't want him to meet her for at least forty five minutes. Any sooner will earn him more severe punishment. She also advised him to take mental notes on any cute outfits he saw because she will be checking to see if they actually exist. She deliberately wanted him to linger around women’s clothing stores and departments. As he watched Mistress drive off in the car aryn now felt as helpless as he's ever felt. It felt odd to be out in public yet, still totally captive. No identification or money even if he could have use of his hands. Luckily he was able to slip through a door that was held open by a polite shopper entering in front of him. The doors swung out so had the shopper not held the it for him, he would have had to awkwardly stood around outside waiting for someone to come or go so he could slip in before the door closed behind them. Once in he meandered through the giant open public space looking, as Ma'am had instructed, at all sorts of feminine apparels. He felt extremely anxious being all by himself, it would have been bad enough to have Mistress accompanying him so that he look less like an all-out flaming queer dressed in bright white tights looking at girl’s clothes. Aryn made a few mental notes on some items he might tolerate wearing had Ma'am decided to purchase them. Finally he felt he had stalled long enough and made his way to meet Ma'am. They then went from shop to shop purchasing all sorts of fitness apparels and accessories including a white yoga mat, with a stern warning to never dirty it, and some cute shoes specifically designed for yoga. Once all the purchases were made they drove off from the mall.
    Aryn couldn’t help but notice they weren’t headed in the direction of home. They finally arrived in the parking lot of Amy’s Fitness Center. Mistress then unbuckled aryn and said “come aryn, it’s time we enrolled you in your yoga and aerobics classes”. Aryn immediately developed a major knot in his stomach as he just then remembered the name of Mistress’s extremely fit and wickedly dominant friend... Amy!

Aryn reluctantly exited the car as Mistress stood out side of it with the new purchases in hand giving aryn her patented “you better do so or else…” only she can give. Mistress holds the door for aryn as they enter the reception area.
    “Hi! I’m Jodi, may I help you?” a voice chimes from behind the receptionist desk. “Yes we’re here to enroll aryn” Mistress tells her. “Oh yes… Amy’s waiting for you right through that door, I’ll buzz you in”. "Thank you, it was nice meeting you, I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of each other in the future” Mistress replies. A buzzer sounds and Mistress opens a door labeled Orientation/Evaluation/Consultation 2. Once in the room aryn notices how the room looks more like a hospital or doctor’s office complete with a gynecological table. Mistress and Amy go through their cordial greetings the Amy says “ Well hello there aryn!” “Hello” aryn mutters while bashfully staring at the floor. “I remember meeting you at one of your Mistress’s parties. Do you remember me?”

once again, comments are greatly appreciated

8. Goliath

Goliath Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Storry is getting better. Would like to hear more.

9. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's all i have written for now until i write more. I'll start writing more soon. If anyone has any ideas i'd love to hear them!

10. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    Sorry staci but once again, i started this... and liked it alot... but when i started it was locked up again and even after stopping and starting a few times i'm still not all the way through it but so far... very good... well, sorta... you know what i mean... oh these darn points... <giggles>

I've always had a thing for stories where the sub/sissy is made to carry or tote or provide or prepare, etc... his/her own "implements of destruction" so to speak... oh my... there go those points again...

11. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks missy. And sorry for the predicaments my stories create for you..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice