Article in The Guardian

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Ormaz, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Actually I got into chastity because I was masturbating several times a day and when the wife wanted sex, most times I had just cum and at the age of 61 at the time, I could no longer give it a go and made excuses why I did not want sex. Our sex life started to go down the tubes so I talked to my wife and we started tease and denial on the honor system. I got a cage when she wanted to deny me for very long periods of time measured in months.

I learned my lesson about suggesting chastity on other forums. All I got was ridiculed for being stupid enough for not wanting orgasms. Things like, "sure, not having sex will solve your sex problems" type of replies because people do not think sex is sex unless you orgasm. I still bring it up in some Marriage and relationship forums but no one has shown any interest and they just think I am a pervert. Between this, BDSM and a poly marriage, I lose a lot of credibility among those that cling to a morality that destroys marriages 50% of the time, rather than to change their morality to fit their individual needs. Even rats have enough sense to desert a sinking ship.

Ormaz and boisub like this.
  3. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    He has desensitized his penis.

Some women might like the fact that he can go a long time. From the woman's perspective, his inability to cum is a positive.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    Your masturbating might have something to do with that. My question is is your partner getting as much pleasure as you are? Have you ever heard the saying " it's better to give than to receive" Try giving your partner 2 Orgasms to your 1 for a month , than 3-1 for month, than 4-1 for a month and see how things are than. If you try this keep us posted. Enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice