are you cuckhold and forced into bi-sexuality ??

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by nikkel, Aug 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    My Lovely Queen has often suggested that she will have a bull waiting when I show up.. She loves the power she has over me , and often pushes me into more depravity . She often said she'd love to see me being fucked by another man. She has told me of dates she has been on with real men, and enjoys telling me I don't fit that catagory . i accept that I'm a much lessor man than she requires ,and have even thought I'd let another man fuck me as my Queen watched . I admit the thought is a turn on..

Has anyone been forced to be another man's whore to please his mistress ?

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Not yet. But we often discuss our mutual fantasy in which I fluff her lover and then lay underneath them while they fuck, licking both of them, and afterward clean them up and otherwise serve them. And, because she knows how very badly I want to do all that, she also tells me that if/when she brings a lover to our bed she may force me to sit outside and listen instead.

3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    My Queen of over ten years ,used to advertise for another sub on Craigs List , She had several come to her house and clean while they were naked and she fully dressed. She told me the details ,and said if she found one that she liked she'd have me cuckhold. one of her desires was if she found the right sub to have him fuck me while she watched . She never found a suitable sub, and no longer looks . I found the thought of her ordering me to get her man hard and lube him up so he could fuck me very sexy. She often would say I was going to be her sissy faggot , instead of just her sissy bitch .

LockedPom and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice