Are You Allowed You Allowed to Drink Alcohol with Your Wife?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by buildup, Apr 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Wife don't drink n very little drinking on my part but now if ya want ta spin one up I would be happy to partake. Wife still sittin out

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    A glass of wine and a little snack in the evening, perhaps with a game, is our time to catch up. Even though not a lot is happening right now, we talk about how our acquaintances and family are doing, our projects, and if needed, the state of our FLR.

It’s a routine we have done for many years, often with kids. Some were even ours! Friends of our kids were amazed we had dinner together every night and had our little happy hour prior. They loved it.

It is my job to make sure we have good wine and make tasty snacks. Last night we had a blanc de blanc Champagne, and salmon cakes.

3. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Agree!

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Allowed to drink? Yes, so long as I either offer (or make) her one too, or, at least share mine. Only down side as has been mentioned above, the middle of the night pee (well, usually at least twice) and that can create issues if I wake her up doing so

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  6. mr Randb

mr Randb New member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Yes, with the caveat that I ask prior to consumption. Permission is not often granted on weekdays however I may be lucky to be allowed 3-4 beers in one evening.

7. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a good night! @MrsBR_Saiph also condones my beer time, of which I'm eternally grateful!
    (and I don't abuse the privilege)

b_quark and corsac like this.
  8. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Well, we don't drink alcohol at all. And she never restricts any food too. The only thing she stops me to do is playing video games. If she catches me playing video games I have to pay a little price for it.

9. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    We both have a drink every night. Most of the time, She prepares them. She has a peach Long Island ice tea and I usually drink a rum bucket. Lately, I've been trying to find a good Mai Tai recipe. Found it over the weekend.

10. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife actually prefers that I have some drinks with her. She knows that when I get a good buzz going, I want nothing more than to ravage her. After she gets a few drinks in her, that's when her deep down dominant side really comes out.

11. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    One of my punishment cards is to abstain from soda and alcohol for several days but outside of that, thankfully, @MistressAMA has not extended Her control to drinking.

asa

12. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    You must be a true 100% submissive male if your wife has you in cageless chastity and you willingly comply even though chastity isn’t your kink. I know that I’m definitely a submissive male but if I didn’t have my chastity belt I wouldn’t make it a week before making the mistake of touching myself for too long. Although one of the reasons I asked for chastity was to help curb my masturbation problem which it certainly has. I realize not everyone here has that same problem although a lot of us do.

What I don’t understand (maybe this is where your submission comes in) is why you still comply with being chaste if it’s not something you really want. I mean don’t get me wrong, it’s very honorable that you would do this for your wife and my hats off to you for doing it cageless but it doesn’t make much sense to me because you sound like she doesn’t make it fun for you. I realize a lot of us thrive on denial and being told no, I know I certainly like it but I think there’s a fine line that a domme has to walk to balance out give and take so everyone’s needs are met. There have been times when my mistress has banned me from having a drink on particular nights and sometimes only allows me 1 drink when we go out to dinner (when we used to go to dinner before Covid). As much as I wanted to have another drink I also equally if not more enjoyed that she told me what I was allowed to do (especially in front of the waiter). However I do think I would be a little upset just as you are, if I spent as much time in chastity as you do but not allowed the little luxuries in life like a drink every once in a while while you’re technically chaste. I could understand if she limited your intake or if she wants to be the one that orders your drinks for you, but to be denied something like that for a couple of months at a time is... well... kind of boring. I certainly sympathize with your situation and I’m guessing your frustration goes beyond the drinks.

Is there no talking to her about this? Perhaps a compromise? You aren’t the conventional chastee, are you worried her demands might cause some ripples in your overall relationship?

13. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Whenever we go to a restaurant, regardless if it is lunch or a date supper on a Saturday evening. I always ask permission for a beer. Sometimes she says no and will tell the waitress that i will be drinking water, diet coke or milk. Very humiliating when she denies me a cold beer

johnjames55 likes this.
  14. stevie stevens

Local Time:
    I do not drink when we are out and about so my wife can enjoy as much as she wants. Sometimes I also get funny looks as she orders me a Coke or water. But it is my job to drive us home safely in addition to making sure my wife has a good time. I might add that when my wife gets tipsy where there is dancing she will hit the dance floor and dance with all sorts of men, even the slow clutching dances. Like some here, I find that quite exciting and I don't mind the looks I get as I sit there by myself.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    This has never been something that has come up with us but compared to many on here we have not gone far in this area. I can’t really imagine my Lady would ever be particularly interested in managing what I drink, but then I also rarely drink alcohol. Maybe one or two beers/ciders per month so I guess it is not something that she would even think would make much difference.

16. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Only when we are home and not out for dinner. Can’t take a chance drinking and driving and she likes her wine when we are out. I guess I should say when we were out, been eating at home since March.

17. Peter201

Peter201 Member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    "Are You Allowed You Allowed to Drink Alcohol with Your Wife?"

Yes. Always.

18. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Being chaste is not something I want; but certain events or reasons have left me with little choice other than to undergo it than after about 10 days I accept it.

19. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    So after the 10 day mark do you start to get into it more or a little more excited about it?

20. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Start to become more passive and accepting

21. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife likes me to have a few drinks which makes me more horny and more attentive to her. I also loose my inhibitions and will do anything for her at that time. This is the time that I usually lick her ass while she masturbates.

22. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately I seem to have a terrible disease! I seem to have gone off alcohol!!! It just crept up on me over time really! Due to out of hours on call commitments (on a rota) and strict alcohol rules at work, including testing, I just got out of the habit! I actually don't like beer anymore!!!!

23. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    If I want to drink I drink. Most if the time that's with the OH.

Prior to 'Rona if I wanted to go out drinking with my friends I'd go out with my friends, I'd be unlocked without issue.

To us this is there to enhance our intimacy not diminish other aspects of our lives.

This evening my key was thrown into the kitchen safe for the weekend. I've been informed we'll be having a drink this weekend and she has no intention of letting me out due to a moment of weakness while under the influence

24. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear Socks. I like it when good sense always reigns supreme. Can't let the tail wag the dog. It's great to hear stories like yours.

as far as my wife and drinking goes, it's interesting: She is NOT a fan because of her childhood experiences with siblings. She reluctantly accepts my taste for decent wine. The interesting part is the self limiting nature of being locked and drinking: If I drink too much while I am out, having to pee in my device is a HUGE pain in the ass. Thus, I limit myself. If I am locked, I am taking if very easy, OR, I am drinking from home.

CagedBySocks likes this.
  25. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    The Mrs is Irish. She drinks. :D

Drinking heavily when out is a no go for me if caged.

We can do a meal with wine, maybe have a couple after if the place is quiet and the gents is clean.

You can't go anywhere that's busy because the men's toilet is either rank or full of coke fiends queueing for the cubicles.

I did it once. Unexpected gig tickets came up, iirc she was going, someone dropped out so I went too, they keys were in the kitchensafe. It just wasn't viable for me to stay after a few beers. I pulled out of the back of the cage but that was ridiculously uncomfortable.

I'm making myself sound like a right pisshead, I drink 2-3 times a month max. :D

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice