Are you all locked 24-7?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Coolhandluke, Jun 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    For us it started slow. She(with encouragement) really loves it now. I have been orgasmless since April 29 2015. I was told that on my birthday I would be given the choice to orgasm. Well, a major family crisis happened. My birthday came and went...

2. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    I am locked 24/7.
    I felt like a fish out of water when unlock.

3. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    I have been locked since July 10 2015
    My wife says she will unlock me on our anniversary sept 12 this year. Never thought I could get this far Careful what you wish for lol

spider203 likes this.
  4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Wow, respect guys, that's some going. What do you do to keep your prostate healthy/juices moving a bit?

5. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    Strap on works well lol

6. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Yes, my wife holds the keys to my Neosteel belt. It is now 399 days since all the rights to my orgasms was fully transferred to her, 314 days since we went from chastity play to permanent orgasm denial 309 days since we signed our chastity contract, 88 days since my last orgasm.

7. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    Started off ad hoc, was 24/7 but for a month or two at a time then had a break for a couple of years. Mainly due to device problems with long term comfort or security.

Now that's sorted it's 24/7 and don't see the need for anything else unless @MistressG decides otherwise.

8. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    I should add that for us 24/7 means regular release for cleaning as we have a holy trainer 2 but always showering within sight of @MistressG and straight back in when dry, unless she wants to use it of course but I genuinely don't get to decide anymore x

RGL likes this.
  9. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    The last few months bin locked 24/7 except for play time then out for the night. Before that it was 24/5. Even got a new lock up record of 26 days.

10. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Always love chastity but never had a keyholder until now and just had my first week locked away and what a great experience. Hopefully this is the start of a new chapter :)

Jblocked and Jasmic68 like this.
  11. Chaste_creampielvr

Holland, Chasteville
    Local Time:
    I am now locked 24/7, (ruined) orgasm 4 times a year

jung-sklave likes this.
  12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Nearly 24/7 for me. The Holy Trainer doesn't allow for very good hygiene without removal.

My wife positively hates intercourse, and insisted on permanent chastity a few months ago. I had a recent relapse where I was able to remove the cage, and then pressured her into having intercourse. Now we're considering a metal device with piercing so I can have good hygiene without being able to remove it.

Then it truly will be 24/7.

13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Before I introduced this to my kh I received a custom cage and wore it for 3 weeks. Adjusting ring size, and ensuring I could go however long she wanted.

Once I gave her the keys, I am let out to tease me, to have sex, or for grooming. Was no break in period, but her lockdowns have become longer and longer. At first it was almost every night she would unlock me to use me, now it's maybe once a week or two. Loctober has been filled with unlocked times but no real orgasm.

It's not exactly 24/7 more like 23/? Right off the get go

14. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    I'm locked up 24/7 except for play time which usually is at least once a week but then I go right back in.

15. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Started off slow. A few hours at first. Then longer on the weekend. Then overnight on weekends and that developed into not taking it off one day going to work on Monday. Even though I swore to myself I'd never wear it to work. Now it's it comes off Saturday during our shower for cleaning.

Jblocked likes this.
  16. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    I too started out slow 12 hours first few times. Then moved to 24 hours (adjusting rings etc) and then the first weekend and then moved to a week including work. First time I worried about it and now 30 days and more. not counting the cleaning periods. and then when the KH wants to tease and deny.

17. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    I don't see any drawbacks from starting small and working up. It seems to be a hard adjustment for men. In hindsight I would have been much more lenient at the start if I could relive it with James. Progression is key.

Jblocked, Mascara^Snake and slave_m like this.
  18. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I started off years ago wearing for a Dominant girlfriend who'd moved away and wanted to make sure I'd stay faithful to Her while she was away. At first it was a few hours in the device (Curve at the time) to try and get used to it. Then it was expected to be on 24/7. However, the bulk of the device and either poor fitting or poor manufacturing made that an impossibility.

I think the next device I got was a CB-3000. It was better, but the A ring ended up cutting my scrotum pretty badly. I was in and out of that device frequently, I think the longest I ever wore it was 2 weeks continuous.

Fast forward a few years and a few devices, now I'm using a Chinese device from DHGate that's pretty close to a custom fitting device. Every time I've worn it, since I got it, has been 24/7 with no break-in period. The longest I've ever worn a device has been with this one, 108 days.

19. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    I have started years ago in my very late teens. We were both young and I was introduced into this by her. First few months we were searching for correct device, wearing it for very short periods of time and experimenting what works and what not. We were in no rush and slowly explored Ds dynamics and a lot of things came somehow naturally. The periods of time when I was locked were longer and it evolved into something what should be called pernament 24/7 chastity. I was unlocked for hygiene and shaving regularly and for teasing and shared intimacy. Later she kept me locked even during these intimate moments.

20. chris82

chris82 Guest

Took me ages to find the right device to start with, but once I did I approached my key holder and suggested chastity as a way to stop me pestering her for sex (I have a high sex drive, and she doesn't) as it was starting to effect our relationship. We started of with a very good fitting device from eBay and my first lock up was 24/7 for 5 months (told you she has a low ex drive lol). I don't see the point in putting the device on for a few hours unless it's just part of a sex game rather than a lifestyle.
    Anyway, fast forward to modern day and I have a mature metal device (always used metal for cleaning purposes seeing I have long lock ups with NO release) but as you can probably guess.... I have a custom made device for even longer lock up periods. My key holder now prefers me locked permanently. 5 months of 24/7 now seems like a short time period.

joe01 likes this.
  21. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Scared and excited are the dual emotions. Too me absolutes are better as abstract concepts, threats, and fantasies (24/7, total denial,, etc) whereas spontaneous intimacy, flexibility, and mutual satisfactions work best in reality.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice