Are aids useful?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by skD, Feb 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    My KH made the following observation in a text discussion; "That's nice ❤️…and interesting; That you don't feel that way toward me when unlocked. Not a complaint just interesting.” This was after I professed to her that once I was locked, "It's a bit like a switch. Once on I want to serve you, touch you, look at you, listen to you, make you happy.”

This got me thinking. Is having an ‘aid’ to improve behavior and disposition a good or bad thing? One could say that having an iWatch to help encourage disciplined work outs is an aid, and without one, you might not behave similarly.

In the first decade of our relationship, I was the dominant and she the submissive. I registered her on the Slave Register and accommodated her new tattoo proclaiming her servitude to me. Those ownership gestures no doubt triggered a disposition in her head that was different to the one prior to those activities.

I also thought about our mutual enjoyment of sharing happy hours together. We have drinks, talk about all sorts of things, and invariably talk about kink, sex, flirting, etc. Our feelings toward each other with the aid of a few cold ones changes…its nice. I would not say there is anything wrong with such aids. Similarly, snapping the cage on Sherlock and handing Her the key is an aid, a messenger to trigger my intense feelings of devotion and willingness to do her bidding so that she is happy. Further, it supports huge amounts of honesty and discipline to do the things I told her I would do. I have shared with my KH the darkest of secrets while sitting at my desk with my cock locked safe and sound.

So, in all..locked or unlocked I love my Domina deeply. The aids, in whatever form they are, accentuate that pleasurably.

Keen to hear feedback from others on this perspective/topic.

Happy Monday!

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    I absolutely agree that locking up your penis and giving the key to your wife changes the relationship and how you view her. I was a loving and attentive husband and an involved Dad. I wasn't some knuckle dragging, abusive jerk. Never the less the things you cited in your text to your wife were all things I noticed as well. The more she demanded of me and the more dominant she became, the more I strove to serve her and please her. When she became inattentive, wishy-washy or overly "nice" those desires faded. Call them aids if you like, what's important is that it works for the two of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice