App Controlled Chastity Device!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatgirl, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    slave_m likes this.
  2. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
  3. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Nah, Thatguy just stumbled upon it while looking at chastity caps (he’s locked back up!) It honestly looks way too bulky. Besides, we love our Evotions PA cage!

slappy likes this.
  4. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Too bad they don't make them in smaller sizes, S or XS.
    :oops:

slappy likes this.
  5. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Sadly from what i've heard it's not very good.

Lots of little design problems that make it not very safe or reliable. A prototype basically. Give them a few iterations and it'll hopefully be better

6. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    One with PA hook would be perfect

7. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Having tried one last November, I can politely say
    They seem to be on to something, ...but they weren't there yet.

The hardware is more comfortable than it looks, it's also easier to hide under clothing than you might imagine. I suspect that mine failed due to a bad waterproof seal allowing the electronics to get wet in the shower. ...but I'm only guessing.

The software (when I tried it) was only partially translated to English, and my phone kept warning me that it was sketchy and should be removed. ...I'm sure it's probably been updated by now.

I haven't looked at this in over 8 months, so I would certainly ask someone who has tried it more recently (if you can), there is a fair chance that the issues I had have been addressed by now.

8. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    I have been looking at this for a while and hesitating, partly because of some of the reviews here and partly because I have a functioning, comfortable cage.

I finally decided to give it a go, ordered & it arrived next day so 10/10 for delivery. First impressions :

The software is still less than perfect & does still generate various warnings, probably because it needs to be sideloaded rather than being available from the app store (android, can't speak for apple). As far as I can tell it doesn't actually do anything malicious, but do be aware it has a gps tracking capability built in (intentionally)

The device itself seems solid and reasonably comfortable. It is VERY tight around the scrotum, probably as tight as I could safely wear and significantly tighter than my usual cage - probably down to the tube design.

The tube engages securely with the base ring and has absolutely zero play - it is solid. The design forces it down quite tightly against the scrotum which can push the balls to the side a little if you (like me) tend to have a tight sack. Not painful but something you will want to remember!

There is a smooth 'bump' at the enterance to the tube which I suspect contains the battery. It also, by accident or design, functions as one of the kost effective anti-pullout devices I've ever encountered. I did try, as I always do, to pull out and for the first time on a device without an insert I failed entirely. An hour of effort, persuasion and contortion failed to free my penis from the tube. This thing means business - you won't be cheating!

I don't see any potential waterproofing issues but time will tell. Likewise long-term comfort - I suspect there will be a significant adaptation period for this device as it's so much stricter than the one I'm used to. I may consider trying to stretch my sack a little - those with larger, lower hanging sacks may not find it such a problem.

More once I've had it a while....

Thatgirl likes this.
  9. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Chastity devices are made to control, so it is logical to think that the ultimate control would be electronic. She could see all activities in real time, apply corrective measures as she desires, the sissy would have absolutely no choice. Electric shock is powerful and you do not want it applied to a most sensitive area. A TENS will make your sissy squirm and beg for relief.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    Needs to be able to access with soap and water more easlily otherwise you'd be taking it off to clean at best every other day.

Will it stand up to being worn in the shower or immersed in a a bath?

11. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I tried one of these, and as Alana says above, it's just not there yet.

The concept is good but the execution is horrible. I'd rate it 1/10 and one of the least comfortable devices I ever tried.

Using an app for control is a wonderful idea, but I think it makes more sense to build the functionality into a key-lock or mini safety box, rather than the chastity device itself. An always-on internet addressable app controlled device similar to DreamLover chronovault that holds a simple key. That's the killer app. Decouple it from the device itself...

-droog

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice