Anyone with Experience with Attica or San Quentin?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedInWI, Jul 14, 2012.

1. LockedInWI

LockedInWI Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Currently I use the Jail House device. I fits well and has done a great job up to this point. Unfortunately, after about 4-6 months of use, it is starting to show a bit of rust on the inside.

So I've begun the search for a stainless steel device... and I'm really hoping to get one for under $200.

Difficult I know, but since I already have a device that fits, I think I can use the measurements from my current one and avoid the custom route by getting one with similar measurements.

First, does anyone have any recommendations for stainless steel for under $200?

So far, I've found two that seem like they could work. I'd love to hear from anyone that has experience with either of these...

Attica

San Quentin

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Hi tried using the atticia myself cage was fine the ring is hinged and some suppliers only do it with a 50cm ring. I found it very heavy on the tackle and eventually it fell off. You can get these on ebay for less and there all made in China or dhgate .
    Regards
    Phil

3. LockedInWI

LockedInWI Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Thanks for posting your experience with the Attica. Can you also confirm that all the pieces are truly stainless steel?

I see these two models sometimes marketed next to my Jail House device, which is definitely not stainless steel, so it makes me a bit suspicious, especially given the price.

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Hi LockedinWi,

Not sure if all stainless - I know it hasnt correded or anything - and for about £50 I think its worth a try?
    Regards
    Phil

5. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    I've tried wearing the cage known as the "San Quentin" (though in my case it was called A081 on DHGate :p).

Dodgy welding aside, I liked the cage... I'm not a fan of the ring though (in part this may be because I've since realised I might have gotten one too big). I found that as it's a cylindrical ring, my scrotum would catch and rub more on the edge (lining it with some off-cut rubber-like material helped). Getting the little rubber cover over the hinge was also a pain (I was going to leave it off until I got pinched as soon as the cage shifted).

6. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    I've been wearing my San Quentin cage again the past few days, and I discovered something that kind of ruins it...

I accidentally realised that the opening on the end is large enough to put a finger through and thus stimulate my glans :s

Of course, once you find something like that it's hard to forget it, so I ended up stimulating myself to an orgasm :/

It's not as satisfying as what I'd get without the cage, but on the other hand it's much better than what I achieved when I experimented with using a Hitachi-like vibrator to see what milking myself was like.

So as an actual orgasm control device it fails :(

(Now I've got to work out whether there's any point in keeping it on or not >_>)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice